The World Clan CM03/04 >>in-Game Thread<<

Kozak

fenerbahceheaderjpeg.jpg

The new season

The Fenerbache manager Mr Nihtilä (Known as big lover of skiing/running) is not disappointed

after the relegation to Div1. He thinks that this is a great chance to build up the

promising team. Last season he bought many young talented players but unfortunaly they wasn't

really ready for the Premier League. This season looks very good after all youngsters are

one year older and has one year more of greate coaching.

After last seasons relegation Fenerbache had to cut down the big number of players,

12 players has left but only 6 new ones.

The new players are:

-Emanuelson, Urby (Nottingham, Dutch U21 player, Age 22, midfielder)

-Roberts, Gary (Crewe, English U21, Age 21, Defender/def midfielder)

-Sarr (Blackburn, Senegalese, 16caps, Age 24, Defender)

-Wilczak, Kristian (Malmö FF, Swedish U21, age 24)

-Gillespie, Steven (Parma, Age 24, Striker, Defender/Def midfielder)

-Johnson, Simon (Marseille, Age 16, Defender )

The pre-season has been great with only 1 lost, 4 wins and 3 draws.

With great expectations to promote this year the new season has started

with 2 draws and a win in the League Cup after penalties.

Season after 3 games:

Leeds-Fenerbache 1-1 League Cup, win after penalties (20-10 in shots)

Betis-Fenerbache 2-2 (9-7 in shots)

Fenerbache-Everton 1-1 (17-7 in shots)

Fenerbache has been without two promising players in these games because

they are at international duty, the team will be even more stronger when they are back.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nihtila:

The pre-season has been great with only 1 lost, 4 wins and 3 draws. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4 wins against Fenerbahce reserves icon_biggrin.gif

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

Official announcement

Blackburn Rovers have issued a statement to the press today, concerning insistent rumours that manager Dave Spliff would be likely to take over the vacant post at Olympique de Marseille, the club he has supported all his life.

Spliff has pledged his future to Blackburn, and given personal assurances to both the chairman and representatives of Rovers fan associations that he would remain at Ewood Park.

In a seperate announcement, the Blackburn manager declared: "I have spent five years building this team and winning the confidence of the fans. Besides, Marseille have won everything already, whereas we've still got a few things to get right before we can do the same. I'd like to think I can carry this off."

This remains to be seen as Spliff has missed several games already this season, due to a recurrent tropical illness which cannot yet be fully treated, known amongst frequent travellers as 'the fifty-sixer'.

marseilleheader2jpeg.jpg

***BREAKING NEWS***

Manson Resigns as Anderlecht Manager and Hero.

The Belgian capital, recently the location of a recent crazy football mania, was in shock today at the news of French manager Alexis Manson's departure to his favourite club Olympique de Marseille.

L'O.M have been the subject of some controversy recently, with Andy Jones' resignation, and their poor start to the season. Fans had grown restless due to Jones' lack of dedication to his club. He then honourably resigned as Marseille manager, and the board were quick to ask Manson to replace him, tempting him with a world class side and a substantial budget to work with.

Manson had this to say: "I would like to say that it has been a tremendous honour and privilege to have been at Anderlecht, and I am so happy about having turned our fans into ecstatic people proud to give their team the utmost support.

However the offer of going to Marseille was too tempting, and at this stage in my managerial career, I felt it was time for me to bring success to my favourite club.

I am so proud of having contributed to bringing Flemish and Wallon people together closer than ever before. Even a number of F.C Bruges fans have started supporting Anderlecht, which will hopefully result in an expansion of the stadium.

I have noticed a few comments made in the press by fellow managers regarding the difficulty of the task ahead of me, and I would like to make a few things clear. Marseille fans are arguably the most impatient and demanding fans in the world, which makes the manager's seat that much hotter.

I therefore believe that taking over this job was not the easy option, and I feel my record at Anderlecht clearly shows I was able to do well with limited means. Doing well with more means will be a new experience for me, as well as a new challenge. Whether I can handle the pressure of my position remains to be seen, but the prospect of achieving something great for Marseille was too tempting.

Marseille is a peculiar city in that the mood of the whole population on any given week depends partly on their team's performances on the football pitch.

The fans may get angry from time to time, but it is because the fans care about this club as much as they do about their own kids. I am utterly overwhelmed by the energy and passion of our fans and the atmospheres they create on a such a regular basis.

Thank you.

atleticoheaderjpeg.jpg

La Marca, 31 August 2008

Atletico de Madrid makes two huge transfers into public

With city rivals REAL making big transfers public all the time, less rich Atlético de Madrid slammed back with the arrival of two big names this summer. Argentinian international Walter Samuel already signed a contract at the start of this month. Samuel a strong experienced defender must prove he can let Atletico play for the championship this season.

After Thierry Henry moved to FC Bayern from AS Roma two weeks ago for about 15million Pound rumours gone that Hernán Crespo would move away from FC Bayern to Atletico de Madrid to fill in the empty space as striker after the season long injury from Atletico striker Miroslav Klose. But on 31st of August a huge surprise transfer was there. Not Crespo but French master Thierry Henry signed a 1 year deal at Madrid. Henry to believed getting 2.5million on fee to poach him away from Bayern makes his second big move in one month. The deal is to believed to be around 6.5million pound. An early affair of Thierry Henry with Bayerns'managers' wife Mrs. López seems to be the main reason of the early exit at Germany.

Kozakedez seems to be happy with the squad he has now, however the results must prove if he can battle for the title this season. So far it looks to become a tight battle between lots of teams. Parma, Udinese, Milan, Marseille, Blackburn, Real Madrid and champions Anderlecht seem to be the main contenders for the new team of Thierry Henry.

Top 10 so far:

(1) Parma .....................5-12

(2) Atlético Madrid ...........5-10

(3) Anderlecht.................5-10

(4) Udinese....................5-10

(5) AC Milan...................4-9

(6) Chelsea....................4-9

(7) Celta de Vigo..............5-8

(8) AS Roma....................4-7

(9) Lyon.......................4-7

(10)Blackburn..................5-6

Rafael van der Vaart to move to city rivals Real Madrid on 1 January 2009:

In a late Sunday press conference Atletico Club de Madrid announces the sale of Dutch master Rafael van der Vaart. Van der Vaart already unhappy for some time will move to city rivals and big spenders Real Madrid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Manager Kozakedez said:

If Real Madrid comes around the door it became impossible to keep Rafael at the GOOD side of Madrid. He wasn't very happy with the fact players like Walter Samuel and Thierry Henry got a higher wage then heself. In our wage structure we are already on a very maximum of our possibilities. Real can offer twice as high wages. I know for sure he will be ace at Real, but we have to look out for a decent replacement. Also this will be a big investment for us but with the 30million pounds we get from REAL we will show that we don't have lack of ambition. With smaller finances we wanna become Champion. And that is our only goal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The signing hasnt been announced by rivals Real Madrid yet, so we will keep following this news.

realheaderjpeg.JPG

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

_Rafael van der Vaart to move to city rivals Real Madrid on 1 January 2009:_

In a late Sunday press conference Atletico Club de Madrid announces the sale of Dutch master Rafael van der Vaart. Van der Vaart already unhappy for some time will move to city rivals and big spenders Real Madrid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Manager Kozakedez said:

If Real Madrid comes around the door it became impossible to keep Rafael at the GOOD side of Madrid. He wasn't very happy with the fact players like Walter Samuel and Thierry Henry got a higher wage then heself. In our wage structure we are already on a very maximum of our possibilities. Real can offer twice as high wages. I know for sure he will be ace at Real, but we have to look out for a decent replacement. Also this will be a big investment for us but with the 30million pounds we get from REAL we will show that we don't have lack of ambition. With smaller finances we wanna become Champion. And that is our only goal. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The signing hasnt been announced by rivals Real Madrid yet, so we will keep following this news. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The news is.....................

TRUE! Van Der Varrt is coming to the Bernabeau in search of well a better club (Sorry Kozak icon_wink.gif)

On the results front. Madrid are not doing to bad with a few wins including a 1-0 win over Kuky's udinese with young man Stephen Pearson scoring in the 9th minute.

On the transfer news. Claudio Lopez has joined the club on a part exchange deal and Parma striker Robin Keift has joined from Parma and is playing well.

mallorcajpegheader.jpg

The End???

After four and a half seasons with Mallorca Pavles future at the club is in serious doubt according to sources close to the club. Despite achieving successive promotions from the 2nd and then 1st division, together with two respectable mid table finishes in the Premiership, Presidente Mateo Alemany is close to severing ties with Pavle following a disastrous start to the season. During the first 9 games Mallorca have gained only 3 points and currently sit botton of the table. Pavle has so far refused to comment on the speculation regarding his future but its rumored a poor performance against Atlético de Madrid would result in him being replaced. icon_frown.gif

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

Rovers! fanzine - overview of the first three months of the 2008-09 season.

The first objective of the season, namely to win the Inter-Toto and compete in the UEFA Cup, was achieved quite easily. It is possible, however, that involvement in this compettion may have detracted from the preparation of Rovers' first three league games in the European Premiership, which took place in between both legs of the Inter-Toto final.

The away defeat (2-1) to Udinese in the first league game was followed by a good win over champions Marseille (4-2) at Ewood Park, and a creditable draw (1-1) against Lyon at Gerland. Performances were uneven, but new players seemed to be fitting in reasonably well, and the standard of play was improving gradually.

The home draw against Celta (1-1) at the end of August was a real set-back, with Torales grabbing a rather fortunate equalizer in the last minute of play, but as in the next game -another draw, this time away to Inter (1-1)- Rovers dominated their opponents and created a glut of chances. At San Siro they made fourteen attempts on goal, whereas Inter managed only four.

Unfortunately, results translated into a mediocre position halfway down the league table, which the next game failed to raise. Yet another draw, at home to Roma (2-2), in which Blackburn should have killed the game by half-time, but were let down by a lack of composure in the final pass or in front of goal. And despite the 4-0 win over MyPa in the UEFA Cup first round, the series of league draws continued with a tense encounter against Atletico Madrid at Vicente Calderón (1-1).

But in their next game, the first of their October fixtures, Rovers finally got the EuroPrem victory that had been eluding them for six weeks, a 2-0 win over Juventus at Ewood Park in which young Ted Lavie shone, scoring his first league goal of the season in the bargain, a fabulous thirty-yarder which curled into the top right-hand corner, well beyond Buffon's reach. After the game Lavie attributed the excellence of his display to his manager, at least in part, after Spliff had had some harsh words with him during midweek, warning him about the mediocrity of his current game.

"But he still believed in me and gave me a fair chance to prove him wrong. He knew exactly what to say to me, and what's more he said it in fluent French..." the youngster joked, dismissing rumours of a forthcoming call-up in the senior French squad.

Throughout October Blackburn maintained the improved standard of their play, and right-winger Thomas Job, arrived late in August, is beginning to put in the sort of displays the manager had been hoping for, bringing more balance to the wing-play with Nery Alberto Castillo occupying the other flank.

Rovers have been climbing back up the table, with convincing home wins against Parma (3-1) and Man Utd (4-0), as well as a solid draw at the Nou Camp against mighty Barça (1-1). These results have reassured fans concerning the team's potential, epitomized by young Paul Swift, just 19, a striker brought up through the ranks who starred with Rovers' u-19s last season. In his league début against Parma he bagged a double, and promises to be an exciting prospect for both club and country -he has since scored two goals in two games for the England u-21s.

In their first League Cup tie of the season Rovers easily beat Villareal away (2-0), the Spaniards incapable of creating a single chance throughout the game. Blackburn have been drawn to face Chelsea at Stamford Bridge, one of the toughest fourth-round fixtures.

On a more humorous note, defender Patrick Lüdwig gently chided his manager Dave Spliff for an earlier declaration, made after the game against Atletico Madrid during the post-match conference.

"Actually, I am German" he said, laughing. "But the...gaffer -ja?- he's had a tough start to the season, and perhaps he is a little overworked at the moment..." Spliff, seated next to him, shook his head and hid it in his hands, begging Lüdwig to forgive him.

RESULTS.

23.8.08: Lyon 1, Blackburn 1 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Roncatto (2, 1-0), Pezzarossi (77, 1-1).

27.8.08: Stockport 0, Blackburn 3 (Inter-Toto final, return leg, 0-5 agg.).

Goals: Moore (45, 0-1; 69, 0-3), Pezzarossi (58, 0-2).

30.8.08: Blackburn 1, Celta 1 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Pablo Niño (33, 1-0), Torales (89, 1-1).

13.9.08: Inter 1, Blackburn 1 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Doumbé (7, 0-1), Denílson (18, 1-1).

20.9.08: Blackburn 2, AS Roma 2 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Castillo (16, 1-0), Cassano (68, 1-1), Estefanía (73, 2-1), Dédé (87, 2-2).

24.9.08: Blackburn 4, MyPa 0 (UEFA Cup first round, first leg).

Goals: Evra (10, 1-0), Ettien (12, 2-0), Moore (17, 3-0), Pezzarossi (23, 4-0).

27.9.08: Atletico Madrid 1, Blackburn 1 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Castillo (63, 0-1), Thompson (72, 1-1).

4.10.08: Blackburn 2, Juventus 0 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Lavie (37, 1-0), Eliakwu (pen 84, 2-0).

15.10.08: MyPa 1, Blackburn 1 (UEFA Cup first round, second leg).

Goals: Laine (14, 1-0), Pablo Niño (31, 1-1).

18.10.08: Blackburn 3, Parma AC 1 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Vaz Te (47, 0-1), Pablo Niño (52, 1-1), Swift (55, 2-1; 90, 3-1).

25.10.08: Barcelona 1, Blackburn 1 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Riquelme (22, 1-0), Lavie (43, 1-1).

29.10.08: Villareal 0, Blackburn 2 (League Cup third round).

Goals: Ellington (58, 0-1; 63, 0-2).

1.11.08: Blackburn 4, Man Utd 0 (EuroPrem).

Goals: Ellington (11, 1-0; 40, 3-0), Hanke (26, 2-0), Doumbé (69, 4-0).

perugiaheaderjpeg.jpg

Poor start for Defensively-minded Perugia

After a win and a draw in the first two games, Perugia have slipped down the table to 17th, leading to a review of their early defensive tactics by manager Adam Russell. The Englishman was hoping that the 6-3-1 experimental formation would give his side some 1-0 victories but the games didn't go to plan.

Perugia have now adopted a traditional 'wimbledon' style, playing a 4-2-4 long ball tactic in an effort to capitalise on his forwards strength in the air. So far it has led to a small turnaround in results, with 2 draws and a win, and it may well turn out to be the formation to push Perugia back up the table and into a playoff position. The fans are hoping for a more successfull spell as the winter months approach...

>>>OFFICIAL CLAN MESSAGE<<<

The game will be on tonight as usual at 8pm UK-time.

But NO sunday session this time. We will look to put in a longer monday session due to free days. This should be 11.00-13.30 then on monday. Final decission about this will be taken tonight.

See ya all tonight at 8.

realheaderjpeg.JPG

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

MONDAY session normal time: 8pm - 9.30pm UKtime

_Today: Buchanovic sacked by Real, Vegard Holm sacked by Hertha BSC_ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thought I would be sacked bvut hey it's my fault and I don't feel good about not playing many sessions.

Sorry Kozak and the rest of you guys. I do apologise

icon_frown.gif

euro2004bannerjpeg.png

The WORLD CLAN Euro 2004 tournament

For all our members we will organize a EURO2004 tournament just before the real Euro2004 tournament. With 12/13 human members from the clan we will compete about the most important prize of 2004. Clan rules will stay the same for this one time tournament. The game will be hosted Kuky.

Date:

Friday 11 june from 7pm UK time; Time to make your squad

Friday 11 june from 8pm UK time; Continuing and playing the first two group games

Sunday 13 june from 11am UK time; Last group games and the knock out stages

Members that can't make it:

Let it know in time if you can't compete so we can invite other people to compete. There are 15 spots available as Scotland will be managed by the computer. The groups are looking as follow (watch out for group A icon_wink.gif):

group A

France, Germany, Holland, Italy

group B

Czech Republic, Greece, Scotland, Slovenia icon_biggrin.gif

group C

Bulgaria, Denmark, England, Turkey

group D

Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden

World Clan game

As a result of this Euro game the Clan game won't run on these dates.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vexaz:

Interesting this one, allthough I bet I`ll get some shitty team like Slovakia or Sweden.

Gonna be fun though. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no slovakia !!! slovenia and no shitty please icon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon13.gificon13.gificon13.gif

vexaz banned from competition icon_razz.gif

* The reason why Scotland is in the tournament is because CM03/04 has been made by a brittish company and they make Scotland better than they really are.

* The reason why Scotland is AI managed is because I didnt want them in the tournament, because they are too poor in real life. icon_razz.gif

So I didnt put them in the ddt-file. But the game processed them in just like Slovenia. icon_rolleyes.gif Must be because Marc Vaughan is born in Slovenia.

Is there anywhere I can download this great league or some info so I can make the league myself?

Thanks In Advance

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by greigstewart:

Is there anywhere I can download this great league or some info so I can make the league myself?

Thanks In Advance <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the editing forum and watch out for EDT & DDT files. If you have more questions ask them on msn and NOT in this game thread.

Thanks for closing this in-game thread Niall. icon_mad.gif World Clan gonna retire from SIforum if no corrections will be taken by the helpers/mods. Use the off-topic thread for this *****.

No sense to continue a thread if it will keep spammed. icon_frown.gif

perugiaheaderjpeg.jpg

All's looking good at Renato Curi

After a dreadful start to the season, Perugia have now turned it around and are hot on the trial of play off club's Shakhtar and Betis. 8 wins and a draw in the last 9 games have seen Perugia become the league's form club, and have risen from lowly 20th to 8th in the table. The 4-3-3 long ball system is being worked well, with the height of Peter Crouch causing considerable problems for the opposition defences. And with the winter months making the pitches more difficult, a long ball system will probably continue to yield results over the coming months..

p.s. Keano icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Russ the womble:

p.s. Keano icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Russell being banned from the clan icon_mad.gificon_biggrin.gif

Better win the Euro and loose the friendlies against the pish teams that didn't even qualify like Belgium and Ireland. The Irish thought they were playing the World Cup finals at the end icon_rolleyes.gif. But we will play 4-3-3 at the finals and it will be better much better, but we are not more then an outsider as we are in bad form.

atleticoheaderjpeg.jpg

Dutchman Kozakedez brings Atletico to the top of the Premiership

Dutch manager Kozakedez managed it to bring Spanish giants Atletico de Madrid to the top of the European Premiership. The team that sold Lopez Segu Gerard (1m to Murcia) and Rafael van der Vaart (30m to Real Madrid) is 10 points gone from big rivals AS Parma and Blackburn Rovers. After an early European exit in Intertoto against unliked opponents Blackburn the team succeeded their best Premier League season so far. The team looks especially hard to beat at the back (p.s. Dick Advocaat eat your heart out!!! icon_mad.gif). The signings Neschmaschnyi and Walter Samuel brought in the experience and thesse looks to be the key to succes at Madrid.

The attack is struggling scoring though and it can become hard in the next few games. Italian midfielder Montolivo came in for 24m to replace Rafael van der Vaart. Atletico also signed Belgium talent Tom de Mul and 16 year old Danny McDonald. Both can play a role in the attack of the future.

Results s far:

AWAY at Olympique Lyon (3-0) 4-0 WIN

36min Valdes 1-0, 43min Oskarsson 2-0, 45min Oskarsson 3-0, 84min Salgado 4-0

HOME against Celta de Vigo (Niteeye) (2-0) 2-1 WIN

8min Valdes 1-0, 10min Oskarsson 2-0, 75min Torales 2-1

AWAY at Inter Milan (1-2) 3-2 WIN

1min Valdes 1-0, 32min Martins 1-1, 43min Prete 1-2, 51min Oskarsson 2-2, 77min Oskarsson 3-2

HOME against AS Roma (1-0) 1-1 DRAW

18min Appiah 1-0, 71min Hleb 1-1

HOME against AS Parma (Jason) (1-0) 1-2 LOSS

34min Henry 1-0 on debut, 46min Vaz Te 1-1, 54min Vaz Te 1-2

AWAY at Juventus (2-0) 3-0 WIN

6min Henry 1-0, 12min Oskarsson 2-0, 90min Oskarsson 3-0

HOME against Blackburn (Dave Manson) (0-0) 1-1 DRAW

63min Castillo 0-1, 72min Thompson 1-1

AWAY at Barcelona (4-1) 4-1 WIN

4min Henry 1-0, 13min Oskarsson 2-0, 17min Robben 2-1, 24min Appiah 3-1, 43min Henry 4-1

HOME against Manchester United (1-0) 2-0 WIN

10min Appiah 1-0, 53min Oskarsson 2-0

AWAY at RCD Mallorca (Pavle) (1-0) 1-1 DRAW

42min Abuda 1-0, 62min Todorov 1-1

LEAGE CUP AWAY at Olympiakos (2nd div) (1-1) 1-3 LOSS

2min Xisco 0-1, 31min Valdes 1-1(pen), 50min Wales 1-2, 72min Wales 1-3 icon_mad.gif

The other part of my results will be posted later this week. At the moment with 14 games to go I have just lost morale totally after a 3-0 crash at AS Roma. 10 points up to nr 2 Parma though but Blackburn is the team in brilliant form. My next league game is at Blackburn, where I never won for the league. A point there means Blackburn is gone for the title. But the prospects are bad with a keeper on very poor morale and world class striker Ellington playing for the blue army.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Italian midfielder Montolivo came in for 24m <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hope yer having a laugh here icon_razz.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why??? I sold Van der Vaart for 30m and needed a good replacement. What is wrong with him?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My next league game is at Blackburn, where I never won for the league. A point there means Blackburn is gone for the title. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I suppose I ought to thank you for making it sound as though we still have a chance in the EuroPrem. We've made a good come-back since I returned from my three-week excursion, but we're hardly title material... icon_frown.gif

Incidentally, my assistant was so sharp in his team selection that half my first eleven wants to leave the club, including Ellington and Hanke. And -surprise, surprise- my assistant is...Dutch! icon_biggrin.gif

euro2004bannerjpeg.png

Earlier this week we brought the 15 available teams for Fridays' 7pm draw. Now we have the list of managers so far. Note there are some spaces free, so contact me on email or msn if you are interested.

World Clan members that have confirmed:

1. Kuky (Slovenish

2. Kozak (Dutch)

3. Simon Toroskainen (Swedish)

4. Mika Nihtilä (Swedish)

5. Dave Manson (French/Irish)

6. Alexis Manson (Irish)

7. Pavle Fairhurst (English)

8. Monni (English Italian)

9. Martin Buchan (Scottisch)

10.Sebastian Drojzinski (Poland)

from abroad:

11.Chris Purnell

12.Brad

13.available

14.available

15.available

mallorcajpegheader.jpg

25.10.2008 - 4.45pm - Mallorca 1-1 Atlético Madrid

The derby between the two top teams in spain ended in a stalemate despite constant pressure from the home side. Atlético took an early lead thanks to poor goalkeeping - AGAIN icon_mad.gif -but as the game progressed mallorca were unlucky not to claim the 3 points following Todorov's equaliser. With Atlético winning all, Mallorca supporters looked on this as a favourable result.

26.10.2008 - 8am - MARCA "Adiós Pavle!!!"

Fan favorite Pavle axed with immediate effect. Gaining only 4 points from 9 games President Alemany severed ties to the shock of the players and fans alike.

26.10.2008 - 8.30am - Pavles Villa, Parma de Mallorca

Pavle woke to a frenzied press, unaware of earlier events. On hearing the news second hand, Pavle wished to seek clarification from the directors and made his way to the Son Moix...

26.10.2008 - 9am - Son Moix

On arrival Pavle found his usually reserved parking space occupied by an expensive looking car registered in Madrid. Blaming Kozak -who stole a fortunate point the night before- he parked elsewhere and pushed through the already gathered media towards the players/directors enterance. Almost at the door he was met by security guard José Martinez, together with his loyal secretary Senona- clearly upset. Upon being handed a large container holding his belongings he was asked for the prompt return of his security pass. Rescued by his lawyer, who repeatedly shouted "no comment", Pavle was quickly shepherded to a chauffeured car and driven away.

27.10.2008 - Diario Ultima Hora "Atlético Assistant Replaces Sacked Pavle As Mallorca Manager"

icon_eek.gificon13.gificon_mad.gif

Despite the change of manager Mallorcas fortunes have not improved and they currently sit bottom of the table in the EuroPremiership, despite their obvious talent. Pavle remains unemployed but hopes to find a club as soon as possible

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catenaccio:

_25.10.2008 - 4.45pm - Mallorca 1-1 Atlético Madrid_

The derby between the two top teams in spain ended in a stalemate despite constant pressure from the home side. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif I hammered you whole game Pavle. You was lucky my attack isn't that good. Don't lie buggy Pavle icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Catenaccio:

_25.10.2008 - 4.45pm - Mallorca 1-1 Atlético Madrid_

The derby between the two top teams in spain ended in a stalemate despite constant pressure from the home side. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_rolleyes.gif I hammered you whole game Pavle. You was lucky my attack isn't that good. Don't lie buggy Pavle icon_wink.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe my choice of words could have been a little better. 'Constant pressure' it was not - agreed. However no more so exaggerated than 'i hammered you the whole game'.

Makes no difference anyway, im still sacked and your still top of the league. icon_frown.gif

Oh by the way, in reference to your attack 'not being that good', remember that i hadnt scored a goal at home all season prior to that game.

1. Kuky (Slovenish

2. Kozak (Dutch)

3. Simon Toroskainen (Swedish)

4. Mika Nihtilä (Swedish)

5. Dave Manson (French/Irish)

6. Alexis Manson (Irish)

7. Pavle Fairhurst (English)

8. Monni (English Italian)

9. Martin Buchan (Scottisch)

10.Sebastian Drojzinski (Poland)

from abroad:

11.Chris Purnell