Why is there no TV rights money in my account after promotion to the Premiership

Just been promoted to the Premiership in my 1st season, i was expected to receive £29.4 million in tv rights over the coming season, however these funds are not in my account, any ideas why?

this means it will be spread out over the season. you dont get it all at once.

Oh right, is this a new feature that has been added to the 10.3 patch or has this always been the case?. I was always thought the money went straight into your account.

I'm not sure when it was added but I think it's been that way for a while.

Good luck in the prem :thup:

TV money isn't dependant on your final position because you get a message before the season begins how much money you will get from TV rights which is spread out over the season, by the time the season ends and your final position is known you will have received all your TV money for the season.

How does the game determine how many matches you get on TV? Do all teams have an equal amount of televised matches?

I'm guessing the amount of televised matches you get determine how much TV money you receive......

Also, I'm guessing your reputation has an affect on this....

How does the game determine how many matches you get on TV? Do all teams have an equal amount of televised matches?

I'm guessing the amount of televised matches you get determine how much TV money you receive......

Also, I'm guessing your reputation has an affect on this....

It depends on that leagues FA, in england it is very fair and equal opportunities all clubs get the same

In spain it is crap, braca and madrid get huge TV rights but the little clubs get barely any money it is not evenly spread in spain

It depends on that leagues FA, in england it is very fair and equal opportunities all clubs get the same

In spain it is crap, braca and madrid get huge TV rights but the little clubs get barely any money it is not evenly spread in spain

I heard that a lot teams are very unhappy with this and are seeking a change in the way things are done over there. Of course barca and madrid are against any change.

Archived