[FM10] Alex Parker's Red and Blue Army

hrbfcrule

Quickfire promotions, Good Job.

Never been below the play off places, that's quite an achievement.

Thanks, I think that run will end next season, League 1 may be a step too far too quickly

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well done on promotion.

Thanks Nobby

:( Woking relegated....

It was quite unexpected, they were progressing nicely in the BSP, finishing 15th, 13th and 9th in the 3 seasons prior to relegation

Preseason

Media Prediction: 24th

Expectations: Attempt to avoid relegation

Promotion Odds: 50-1

Wage Budget: £17,817 (£7,549)

Wage Bill: £14,973 (£8,014)

Transfer Budget: £523,694 (£86,476)

Ticket price: £16.70 (£12.70)

Season Ticket Holders: 636 (318)

Season Ticket Price: £283 (£215)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Transfers

Incoming

A lot of change was needed as most of this squad is the same as it was in the BSP. I had decided to not renew a few midfielder's and stirker's contracts at the end of last season so I would need to bring in a few midfielders and strikers. I decided to keep my defence mostly the same as it was very good last season.

1st in was Gianluca Nijholt (MR, MC) got him on a free but he hasn't played in over a year. He was quickly follwed by Xabier Gomes (DM, MC) and Sebastien Picard (MR, ST). Xabier will be good for my defensive centre mid role and Picard was brought in as a striker but may play in midfield if I can retrain him.

Another striker came in next, Salif Clough (ST) my strikers before were clearly not good enough for league 1 so I had a massive clearout including Jabuti and James Forrest. The last of the strikers to come in was Febian Brandy (ST) he didn't look as good as Clough but will be useful back up.

A replacement for Abu Agogo, Brendan Moloney (DR) he may play ahead of Guney Ozcan but I am not too sure yet. Richard Taundry (DR, DL, MC) also a very good player as well as very versatile, could be very important to our team as he can cover many positions in case of injuries. Last in was a back up keeper for Anthony Lopes, last year we had a loanee from Carlisle who played just once, this year it is Wesley Foderingham (GK).

Outgoing

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals----------Average Rating--------

Jabuti (ST)                     153 (167)           44 (46)          6.82 (6.81)
        (2010-2014)

James Forrest (MC, ST)          151 (170)           52 (58)         6.80 (6.81)
        (2010-2014)

Adam Forshaw (MC)                98 (109)           15 (16)         7.20 (7.20)
        (2011-2014)

Abdul Osman (MC)                 61 (66)             8 (8)          7.18 (7.18)
        (2012-2014)

Abu Ogogo (DR, MR)               56 (64)             4 (4)          7.16 (7.16)
        (2012-2014)

Key: league (all competitions) only in-game appearances 

Friendlies

Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Hearts

Hampton & Richmond 1-4 West Ham

Hampton & Richmond 2-2 Bury

Hampton & Richmond 1-4 Middlesbrough

Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Fulham Reserves

Hampton & Richmond 0-4 Newcastle

Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Carlisle

Not really a preseason to be proud of, only good things to say are the win over hearts and the 3-1 to Carlisle who are in League 1.

Thanks acidmonkey

August 2014

League: Northampton 2-1 Hampton & Richmond

Not a bad start to the season, we didn't expect to win before the match but after having 21 shots you would have thought we had a chance of winning it. They went 2 up before 30 min were played, Brice Benferhat got one back buy we couldn't go on to find the equaliser.

League Cup 1st Round: Hampton & Richmond 0-2 Southampton

Never expected to win this tie against a championship side. We hung on for 70 mins when they finally scored. They got 2nd from a controversial 90th min penalty.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Bournemouth

We get a result our performance deserved. We started off much better but couldn't find a way through, they got a man sent off after 42 mins and we took advantage of it, Febian Brandy getting the goal in 1st half injury time. They played much better in the 2nd half but thankfully we hung on for our 1st league 1 win.

League: Rotherham 5-2 Hampton & Richmond

They had just 7 shots on target however 5 of them went in, what I am trying to say is how unlucky we were to lose by this scoreline. They went 3-0 up thanks to an 11 min hat trick, Xabier Gomes pulled one back for us but 2 mins later they made it 4-1. Again we got one back, this time from Thomas Bendiksen but an own goal made it 5-2 to them at the final whistle.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-3 Peterborough

Again we were really unlucky and didn't deserve to lose this one let alone by a 3 goal margin. 3 goals before the half hour mark sunk us but we had plenty of chances to get some back. Overall we were easily the best team.

League: Leyton Orient 1-0 Hampton & Richmond

Again I'm gutted we didn't get anything from this match. We held on so well but in the end they deserved to win albeit by an offside goal in the 83rd min:mad:. It's going to be a long season . . . . . . .

League Table

Player of the Month - Matt Sparrow - He set up plenty of chances which the strikers insisted on missing.

Oh yer I forgot to mention on top of that we lost 88k this month due to our 3k max capacity stadium. Could it get any worse. . . . . . .

Rough start. With the new members, it might take some time to get the team on the same page. I foresee a midtable or safe lowtable finish.

Yer I'm hoping that's the case otherwise I'm in serious trouble.

September 2014

JPT South 1st Round: Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Wycombe

A good result and hopefully a confidence boost that we can take into the league. Yes they are in the league below us but a win is a win. Quique scored our 1st goal for 3 matches in the 16th min. Sebastian Picard then added a 2nd before half time. They never looked like troubling us, even less so when they got a man sent off in the 73rd min. This allowed Quique to get his 2nd in the 79th min.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-3 Millwall

:( Again we were the much better team but a perfect example of counter attacking by Millwall humiliated us. Another embarrassing home defeat and I got a message saying I was unwilling to experiment with my tactics. So I have now changed from a 4-3-3 to my favourite 4-1-3-2.

League: Oldham 3-2 Hampton & Richmond

We played much better and the new tactics seems to be working to a certain extent. It looked like it was going to be another heavy defeat when they went 2-0 up after 20 mins. We rallyed well though and goals from Brice Benferhat and Sebastien Picard put us level on half time. However as our luck would have it we conceded in the 89th min for our 5th straight league loss. This also put us bottom of the league.

League: Hampton & Richmond 5-1 Hartlepool

A must win match against 23rd place, with us bottom. If we lost this there would be no hope of us staying up. Our cause was helped when they got a straight red after 27mins. But somehow 4 mins later we found ourselves 1-0 down, we had been too complacent ater the red card. Could we really lose this match? Luckily Sebastien Picard scored soon after to make it slightly less embarrassing. Then in the 2nd half we exploded into life Sebastien Picard getting his 2nd in the 53rd min to put us in the lead. Matthew Dolan added a 3rd in the 57th min. Sebastien Picard then got his hat trick in the 60th min to put us 4-1 up. 3 goals in 7 mins had completely changed the game. Christophe Lowinski then added a 5th :eek: I was completely stunned. The new tactic seems to be doing the job.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Oxford

It's amazing what 1 win can do, we look a much better team now and even managed back to back wins for the 1st time in League 1. Our luck seemed to change as well, this match seemed to be heading for a 0-0 draw untill the 92nd min when Sebastien Picard slotted home.

League: Luton 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

I'm amazed, we have turned a corner now and luck finally seems to be on our side. Quique scored in the 9th min, form then on we had to survive the barrage of Luton attacks but we did it and now have 3 wins in a row which lifted us out of the relegation zone.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Gillingham

Next up was the league leaders, wasn't too confident about this match. The fans thought my signing of Salif Clough was an aberration but he proved them wrong here with a hat trick to sink the leaders in style. He scored in 1st half injury time which really gave us a boost going into the 2nd half. He got his 2nd in the 82nd min then he rounded off his hat trick in the 91st min from the spot.

League Table

Player of the Month - Sebastien Picard - scored 6 this month and has 6 goals in 10 appearances so far

picking up now a nice drubbing at home to hartlepool seemed to have boosted confidence.

Yer its just what we needed, if we hadn't won that match we would have been adrift at the bottom of the table.

October 2014

League: Blackpool 1-3 Hampton & Richmond

A quiet start with few chances but one of the few produced in the 1st half was scored by Matt Sparrow in the 41st min. Unfortunately they equalised almost straight away to put the scores level at half time. We continued to play well in the 2nd half and finally got our reward in the 74th min when Febian Brandy scored. Brandy then got his 2nd and our 3rd of the match in the 89th min to secure the 3 pts.

JPT South 2nd Round: Norwich p2-2 Hampton & Richmond

We somehow got ourselves 2-0 up at half time goals from Sebastien Picard and Salif Clough. But we really struggled in the 2nd half and they managed to get 1 back in the 50th min. They got the equaliser with a 92nd min penalty to take the match into penalties. We lost the shootout 4-3 and went out the JPT. Oh No :D

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Exeter

Matthew Dolan put us 1-0 up after 13 mins but we couldn't hold onto the lead, again going into the break at 1 a piece. Salif Clough then put us back in the lead in the 68th min. Before Clough added another in the 92nd min.

League: Barnsley 3-2 Hampton & Richmond

It looked like we were heading towards another win when Febian Brandy put us 2-0 up after 30 mins but a superb comeback from Barnsley prevented that. They scored 3 2nd half goals, we were probably a bit complacent.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-2 Norwich

They 2nd time they have beaten us this month. No chances until the last quarter of the match. Salif Clough gave us the lead in the 76th min and it looked like we had done enough to get the win but 2 Norwich goals in the last 10 mins resigned us to a 2nd loss in a row.

League Table

Player of the Month - Salif Clough - another 4 goals this month despite apparently not having settled in the area yet.

November 2014

League: Walsall 1-0 Hampton & Richmond

Should have got somehting from the match but we couldn't find the net. An early goal from Walsall was enough for them to get the points. We are starting to go back into trouble after a mini revival.

FA Cup 1st Round: Hampton & Richmond 3-2 Grays

Should have been a comfortable win against a side 3 leagues below us. It looked like it was going to be when Febian Brandy put the ball in the net with less than a minute on the clock. They got an equaliser in the 8th min and played reall well for the rest of the 1st half. But right at the end of the 1st half we scored 2 more goals, 1 from Sebastien Picard and another from Febian Brandy. They got 1 back midway through the 2nd half to make us struggle for the win. In the end we limped over the finish line and got through to the 2nd round.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-1 Swindon

Looked to be heading to a 4th straight league defeat when Christophe Lowinski got sent off in the 24th min. But Sebastien Picard had other ideas, creating a goal out of nothing to put us 1-0 up by ht. They got 1 back in the 56th min but we pulled off an amazing victory when Gianluca Nijholt put us 2-1 up in the 66th min, his 1st goal for the club.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-6 Crystal Palace

:o Only we could manage this, we managed to concede 6 goals when they had only 5 shots in the match. This was courtesy to a brace of own goals from Neil Wilson. . . . impressive. Febian Brandy managed to score our 1 goal that was at the right end.

League: Rochdale 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

At 2-0 down at half time I thought the game was over but we produced a spirited 2nd half performance and late goals from Sebastien Picard and Brice Benferhat secured an unlikely draw.

FA Cup 2nd Round: Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Northampton

We found ourselves 1-0 down after 21 mins but 3 late goals gave us win we didn't really deserve. Febian Brandy scored in the 64th and 89th and Matthew Dolan scored in the 73rd.

League Table

Player of the Month - Febian Brandy - 5 goals in 6 matches but still we've conceded a few which means we have lost a few we should have won.

December 2014

League: Carlisle 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

We could and should have won this match. Febian Brandy and Guney Ozcan getting 1st half goals. This 2-0 lead lasted till the 86th min when they got 1 back, they then scored again in the 89th min to somehow sneak a draw.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Leicester

Again a late goal stopped us winning a match we should have won. Sebastien Picard scoring just before half time to give us the lead. They equalised in the 81st min.

League: Bradford 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

This time it was us being the lucky ones. We were completely outplayed and 1-0 down until the 95th min when Sam Williams got an equaliser despite there being 3 mins of added time.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Southend

2 second half goals gave us the edge in a very even game. Brice Benferhat and Salif Clough getting them.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Northampton

Same 2 people getting the goals, Salif Clough in the 22nd min and Brice Benferhat in the 88th min.

League: Bournemouth 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

We have made a real habit of dropping 2 goal leads recently. A Febian Brandy brace in the 1st half seemingly giving us the win but 2 late goals gave Bournemouth a point.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Rotherham

After going the 1st 18 lge games without drawing we have now drawn 6 of the last 8. Febian Brandy scored in the 2nd min but that was cancelled out before half time by a Bournemouth equaliser.

League Table

Player of the Month - Guney Ozcan - has played in every level for us and has excelled in every level.

January 2015

FA Cup 3rd Round: Swansea 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

They were in 2nd place in the championship so I was surprised when we took the lead in the 6th min, Salif Clough. When they equalised in the 40th min I expected the floodgates to open but we held firm to claim the replay.

League: Peterborough 0-2 Hampton & Richmond

I fielded a weakened side as the replay was in 3 days time. We still managed to win though, 2 late goals from subs Salif Clough and Brice Benferhat to get the win we deserved.

FA Cup 3rd Round Replay: Hampton & Richmond 2-1 Swansea

We played well in the 1st half, Sebastien Picard getting 2 goals in that period which we deserved. When they got 1 back in the 2nd half I was scared they would go on to win the match but we played very well defensively and hung on to earn a tie against West Ham in the 4th Round.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Leyton Orient

Increased our unbeaten run in the league but it was a poor performance which is understandable since we've had lots of games in a few days.

FA Cup 4th Round: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 West Ham

We were pummelled for the whole game but our defence held strong not to mention a lot of luck. In the 87th min Febian Brandy scored a goal from just our 2nd shot on target to win in very unlikely circumstances.

League: Millwall 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

Febian Brandy continued his fine form by scoring in the 1st half. Neil Wilson made it 2-0 in the 54th min. Millwall got 1 back in the 66th min but we claimed a deserved win in the end.

League: Hampton & Richmond 4-0 Oldham

An incredible result, more so when after the match I realised Oldham were 9pts clear at the top of the table. This was also our 6th game in 3 weeks, Oldham had just 3 games in that same period of time. I don't know how we managed it, Sebastien Picard scored after 11 mins, then Brice Benferhat got us a 2nd just before half time. Febian Brandy added a 3rd in the 56th min and finally Brice Benferhat got his 2nd and our 4th in the 79th min.

League Table

Player of the Month - Neil Wilson - hasn't had the best of seasons so far but he improved greatly this month, even getting a goal.

Thanks I Luke I, acidmonkey: I think we have a decent chance of getting into the playoffs and it would be a great achievement but I am not getting my hopes up. To be honest I'd rather stay in league 1 for another season than get promoted

February 2015

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Luton

A deserved win, should have been by more goals but 1 was enough. Febian Brandy got it in the 55th min.

League: Gillingham 2-1 Hampton & Richmond

Brice Benferhat gave us the lead in the 11th min but 2 goals 5 mins either side of half time. This was our 1st loss in 18 matches (all comps) since the 6-1 thrashing by Crystal Palace.

FA Cup 5th Round: Man Utd 3-1 Hampton & Richmond

A good effort but we were never going to win this one. We were very lucky to get this far. They scored 2 in the 1st half but just before the break Sebastien Picard got 1 back. Man Utd then got 1 more in the 2nd half but could have had a few more.

League: Hartlepool 2-3 Hampton & Richmond

We were 2 up inside 15 mins, Gianluca Nijholt and Quique getting the goals. But 2 goals in 3 mins for Hartlepool put them back on level terms. The game changed again when they had a man sent off in the 56th min and finally Callum Morris got the winner in the 89th min.

League: Oxford 3-2 Hampton & Richmond

We were outplayed in this match they were 1-0 up at half time and cruising. I subbed on Salif Clough who rewarded me instantly with a goal in the 55th min. They then retook the lead 3 mins later before getting a 3rd in the 79th min. Salif Clough then got his 2nd but it was only a consolation.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-1 Blackpool

More comfortable than the scoreline suggests. 2 goals in 3 mins in the 1st half set us on our way. Matthew Dolan and Brice Benferhat getting them. They got a consolation in the 89th min.

League Table

Player of the Month - Christophe Lowinski - played very well, especially against Man Utd despite conceding 3

March 2015

League: Exeter 3-1 Hampton & Richmond

They scored 3 goals from their 3 shots on target. Considering it wasn't really an end to end match we were never going to score 3 or more. Sebastien Picard did get us a consolation in the 88th min though.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-1 Barnsley

It was just one of those games, we've all had them. Complete domination without the end product then the opposition comes in with a late goal from their only shot of the match.

League: Norwich 0-2 Hampton & Richmond

A poor match for the fans to have to watch. Only lightened up by 10 mins of brilliance by Febian Brandy. He scored 2 goals in that period to win us the match.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Walsall

Over and done with in the opening 20 mins. Goals from Sebastien Picard, Gianluca Nijholt and Neil Wilson sealed the win before Walsall could settle.

League Table

Player of the Month - Febian Brandy - has had a poor patch but came out of it in style this month, highlight being the 2 goals against Norwich

April 2015

League: Crystal Palace 3-2 Hampton & Richmond

Febian Brandy gave us the lead after 4 mins but they came back well scoring 3 2nd half goals. Guney Ozcan scored a 93rd min penalty as a consolation.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Carlisle

Guney Ozcan got his 2nd in as many games again from the spot just before half time. They equalised halfway through the 2nd half but late goals from Salif Clough and Brice Benferhat sealed the win and dumped Carlisle into the relegation zone.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Rochdale

Did everything but score a goal, we had 5 cc's and 27 shots but couldn't find the net, very frustrating. At least they didn't score.

League: Swindon 4-2 Hampton & Richmond

Again we had the better chances and failed to capitalise and again the defence looks very dodgy, looks like I will have to bring in a few more defenders in in the summer. We were 3-0 down at half time, Brice Benferhat got 1 back but they scored a 4th almost straight after. We then got another consolation thanks to an own goal in the 92nd min.

League: Leicester 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

Another 5 ccc's in this game but this time we managed to win . . . . by only scoring 1 of them. Brice Benferhat getting it in the 3rd min.

League Table

Player of the Month - Guney Ozcan - 2 goals this month albeit from penalties and some very good defensive performance from our only seemingly competent defender.

May 2015

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Bradford

Deserved to win this against already promoted Bradford. Sebastien Picard getting the only goal of the game in the 28th min. Unfortunately Gillingham beat Southend 3-2 so we were still 1 point off the last playoff place.

League: Southend 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

We went into this match knowing that if Gillingham drew we would need to win and if Gillingham lost we would only need to draw as we had a better goal difference. Southend took the lead after 22 mins but only held on to it for 2 mins Sebastien Picard getting the instant equaliser. It stayed like that for the rest of the match and a draw was a fair result. Looked at the rest of the scores after the match and Gillingham had lost 2-0 to Northampton meaning we were in the playoffs on goal difference. Who would have though that after we lost 6 out of the first 7 league matches.

League Table

Thanks acidmonkey

We face Millwall in the playoff semi finals.

We have played them 3 times before (W1, L2)

Each time we have played them the away side has won. Last season they beat us in the league cup 1st round 1-0. This season we lost at home 3-0 to them and beat them 2-1 away.

Playoff Semi Final 1st Leg: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Millwall

They took the lead in 1st half injury time against the run of play, we had played very well up till then but it was a real hammer blow. Then in the 71st min we countered from their corner, Picard's original shot was saved but only pushed into the path of Brice Benferhat who made no mistake.

Playoff Semi Final 2nd Leg: Millwall e2-1 Hampton & Richmond

Again we started well but they managed to score 1st. We then struggled for the rest of the 1st half trying to recover from the goal. We came back stronger in the 2nd half and finally we got the goal we deserved, Guney Ozcan crossing thier keeper missed it leaving Quique to run the ball into the empty net. This was the full time score so the match went into extra time, we looked really tired and it was only a matter of time before Milwall scored the winner, it came 5 mins from the final whistle.

This has got to be some of the best news ever. Pity it's not named after me but Devo deserves it more. I had been asking the board for ages but they kept saying no due to lack of space. Also I have asked the board for new Youth and Training facilities which they have accepted.

I was worried for the clubs future as we were losing money most months and if it weren't for the fa cup run then we would have made a huge loss this season. This is also the 1st time I have got a new stadium whilst not being in the top flight.

It is 13,457 capacity and will be ready at the end of next season (24th June 2016)

End of Season Summary: Hampton & Richmond, League 1 2014/15

League: 6th, Lost in playoff semi finals

FA Cup: Lost in 5th Round 3-1 away to Man Utd

League Cup: Lost in 1st Round 2-0 at home to Southampton

JPT: Lost in South 2nd Round away to Norwich on penalties

League Table, League Graph

Squad, Transfers

After a really poor start to the league we went from strength to strength and even managed to sneak into the playoff places on the final day on goal difference. The playoffs were always going to be too much for us and we lost out to Millwall in the semis 3-2 on aggregate.

The FA Cup run was another highlight of our season after dispatching Grays and Northampton relatively comfortably. We then scraped a 1-1 draw against Swansea away to earn a replay which we won 2-1.

Then against all odds we beat West Ham at home, mainly luck but i'll claim it was my tactics :D We finally went out to Man Utd but we got a massive payday from it

Player/s of the Month

Guney Ozcan - This guy has just been incredible for me, our player of the season. He has played in every league for us and his standards haven't dropped its just incredible

Sebastien Picard - 19 goals in 50 appearances not bad considering I played a 4-3-3 for most of the season.

Christophe Lowinski - Another good season Guney Ozcan and Chrsitophe Lowinski are 1/2 of a good defence just need to find a few more good defenders in the summer.

Gianluca Nijholt - A good debut season, one of my few good signings of this season the rest seemed to be duds.

Febian Brandy - Top scorer with 21 in 52, didn't have a good season rating wise but as with Picard anyone who can manage around 20 gaols in a 4-3-3 formation is pretty good.

Finances

Season              League                Position        Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10         Blue Square South           4th        Lost in Playoff Final
2010/11         Blue Square South           1st        Promotion
2011/12         Blue Square Premier         2nd        Lost in Playoff Semi Final  
2012/13         Blue Square Premier         1st        Promotion
2013/14         League Two                  5th        Promotion via Playoffs
2014/15         League One                  6th        Lost in Playoff Semi Final

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

------------[b]Champions[/b]-----------[b]Champions League[/b]-------------------------[b]Euro Cup[/b]---------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------------
2009/10      Man City      Chelsea, Man Utd, Tottenham          Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton      Portsmouth, Hull, Wigan
2010/11      Man Utd       Chelsea, Aston Villa, Liverpool      Tottenham, Man City, Arsenal     Bristol City, Wolves, Scunthorpe
2011/12      Arsenal       Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City         Tottenham, Chelsea, Aston Villa  Bolton, Sunderland, Sheff Utd
2012/13      Chelsea       Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham          Liverpool, Stoke, Man City       Birmingham, Ipswich, Newcastle
2013/14      Man Utd       Man City, Aston Villa, Arsenal       Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool      Fulham, Leeds, West Brom
2014/15      Arsenal       Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City         Aston Villa, Tottenham, Man Utd  Sheff Utd, Bolton, Scunthorpe

[center][b][u][size=3]Championship[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]-------[b]Promoted[/b]----------------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]--------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]-------------------
2009/10   Scunthorpe     Bristol City     [u]Newcastle[/u], Middlesborough, West Brom, Doncaster   Crystal Palace, Leicester, Peterborough
2010/11   West Brom      Middlesborough   [u]Sheff Utd[/u], Hull, Portsmouth, Plymouth             Leeds, Blackpool, Barnsley
2011/12   Wolves         Bristol City     Hull, [u]Ipswich[/u], Portsmouth, QPR                    Plymouth, Swindon, Reading
2012/13   Sunderland     Leeds            Nottingham Forest, Southampton, [u]Bolton[/u], Sheff Utd Leicester, Norwich, Derby
2013/14   Newcastle      Scunthorpe       [u]Sheff Utd[/u], Ipswich, Southampton, Charlton         Millwall, Peterborough, Swindon
2014/15   Fulham         Birmingham       Preston, Swansea, West Brom, [u]Hull[/u]                 Wigan, Plymouth, Derby

[u]Underlined[/u] - team promoted via playoffs

[center][b][u][size=3]League 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]-----[b]Promoted[/b]---------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]------------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]---------------------
2009/10     Leeds        Millwall    [u]Charlton[/u], Huddersfield, Southampton, Hartlepool Leyton Orient, Bristol Rovers, Brentford, Tranmere
2010/11     Southampton  Swindon     [u]Colchester[/u], Huddersfield, Brighton, Southend    Yeovil, Notts County, Wycombe, Shrewsbury
2011/12     Leicester    Leeds       Hartlepool, Blackpool, Barnsley, [u]Norwich[/u]        Bradford, Leyton Orient, Mansfield, Crystal Palace
2012/13     Swindon      Reading     [u]Peterborough[/u], MK Dons, Rotherham, Barnsley      Brighton, Oxford, Stockport, Shrewsbury
2013/14     Port Vale    Derby       Barnsley, Leicester, [u]Plymouth[/u], Carlisle         MK Dons, Huddersfield, Notts County, Bury
2014/15     Oldham       Bradford    [u]Millwall[/u], Exeter, Leicester, [b]HRBFC              [/b]Hartlepool, Swindon, Southend, Blackpool

[center][b][u][size=3]League 2[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]-------------[b]Promoted[/b]------------------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]--------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------
2009/10   Rotherham       Rochdale, Notts County      [u]Shrewsbury[/u], Bournemouth, Bradford, Lincoln        Darlington, Cheltenham
2010/11   Leyton Orient   Northampton, Mansfield      [u]Bradford[/u], Port Vale, Bournemouth, Lincoln         Accrington, Aldershot
2011/12   Port Vale       Shrewsbury, Oxford          Wycombe, Crewe, [u]Bournemouth[/u], Hereford             Yeovil, Burton
2012/13   Crystal Palace  Leyton Orient, Bury         [u]Notts County[/u], Dag & Red, Bradford, Mansfield      Stevenage, Histon
2013/14   Luton           Oxford, Bradford            Brighton, [u][b]HRBFC[/b][/u], Dag & Red, Torquay               Chesterfield, Barnet
2014/15   Huddersfield    Shrewsbury, Notts County    Torquay, Brighton, [u]Macclesfield[/u], Dag & Red        Chelmsford, Mansfield

[center][b][u][size=3]Blue Square Premier[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]---------------[b]Playoffs[/b]-----------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]------------------------
2009/10    Mansfield     Rushden, Luton, York, [u]Oxford[/u]                 Altrincham, Grays, Salisbury, Chester
2010/11    York          Luton, [u]Stevenage[/u], Crawley, Cheltenham        Maidenhead, Forest Green, Tamworth, Barrow
2011/12    Luton         [b]HRBFC[/b], [u]Histon[/u], Cambridge, Accrington         Fleetwood, Southport, Hayes & Yeading, Gateshead
2012/13    [b]HRBFC[/b]         Yeovil, [u]Rushden[/u], Crawley, AFC Wimbledon      Eastwood, Ebbsfleet, Salisbury, Ilkeston
2013/14    Yeovil        Eastleigh, Accrington, [u]Chelmsford[/u], Histon    Woking, Chester, Kidderminster, Dover
2014/15    Crawley       AFC Wimbledon, [u]Accrington[/u], Barnet, Cambridge Barrow, Burton, Chesterfield, Hyde

[center][b][u][size=3]Blue Square North[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]---------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]---------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]--------------
2009/10    Southport      Hinckley, [u]Fleetwood[/u], Corby, Gainsborough      Stafford, Farsley, Harrogate
2010/11    Eastwood       Alfreton, Chester, [u]Ilkeston[/u], Northwich        Redditch, Nuneaton, Bradford PA
2011/12    Chester        Barrow, Stalybridge, [u]Alfreton[/u], Tamworth       Wealdstone, Guiseley, Retford
2012/13    Barrow         Droylsden, Northwich, [u]Workington[/u], Altrincham  Cambridge City, Harrow, Hednesford
2013/14    Gainsborough   Stalybridge, Southport, Tamworth, [u]Hyde[/u]        Blyth, Boston Utd, Oxford City
2014/15    Corby          Ilkeston, Gateshead, AFC Telford, [u]Southport[/u]   Vauxhall, Hednesford, Nantwich

[center][b][u][size=3]Blue Square South[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]-----------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]------------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]---------------------------
2009/10     Maidenhead     [u]Woking[/u], Chelmsford, [b]HRBFC[/b], Bishop's Stortford                Welling, Worcester, Staines
2010/11     [b]HRBFC[/b]          Dover, Weston Super-Mare, [u]Salisbury[/u], Havant & Waterlooville  Tiverton, Dartford, Maidstone
2011/12     Dover          [u]Chelmsford[/u], Grays, Havant & Waterlooville, Newport County    Farnborough, Weston Super-Mare, Tonbridge
2012/13     Eastleigh      St Albans, Braintree, [u]Forest Green[/u], Basingstoke              Hayes & Yeading, Merthyr, Kingstonian
2013/14     St Albans      Braintree, [u]Ebbsfleet[/u], Basingstoke, Salisbury                 Maidenhead, Boreham Wood, Sutton Utd
2014/15     Bath           Dartford, Grays, Newport County, [u]Thurrock[/u]                    Welling, Weston Super-Mare, Merthyr

Roll of honour: Cups

Champions League

2009/10: Chelsea 2-1 Inter Milan

2010/11: Barcelona 1-2e Man Utd

2011/12: Juventus 2-2p Inter

2012/13: Liverpool 0-1 Man City

2013/14: Real Mdrid 3-2 Chelsea

2014/15: Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid

Euro Cup

2009/10: Everton 1-2 Arsenal

2010/11: Arsenal 0-1 Man City

2011/12: Fiorentina 0-1 Liverpool

2012/13: Galatasaray 1-3 Lyon

2013/14: Sevilla 0-0p Valencia

2014/15: Juventus 0-0p Chelsea

Euro Super Cup

2009/10: Shaktar Donetsk 0-0p Barcelona

2010/11: Arsenal 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd 1-2 Man City

2012/13: Liverpool 1-0 Inter

2013/14: Lyon 2-2p Man City

2014/15: Real Madrid 2-1 Valencia

FA Cup

2009/10: Tottenham 2-1 Birmingham

2010/11: West Brom 0-2 Man City

2011/12: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2012/13: Aston Villa p2-2 West Brom

2013/14: Bristol City 2-4 Man City

2014/15: Liverpool 1-2 Man City

League Cup

2009/10: Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

2010/11: Birmingham 1-0 Blackburn

2011/12: Everton 0-0p Man City

2012/13: Chelsea 1-0 Wolves

2013/14: Aston Villa 2-1 Bristol City

2014/15: Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle

Community Shield

2009/10: Man Utd 2-2p Chelsea

2010/11: Man City 1-0 Tottenham

2011/12: Man City 0-2 Man Utd

2012/13: Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal

2013/14: Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

2014/15: Man City 1-0 Man Utd

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

2009/10: Leeds 2-3e Millwall

2010/11: Stockport 0-5 Southampton

2011/12: Leicester 1-3 Leeds

2012/13: Huddersfield 1-0 Reading

2013/14: Lincoln 0-2 Norwich

2014/15: Barnsley 1-2e Norwich

FA Trophy

2009/10: Oxford 0-0p Histon

2010/11: AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Kettering

2011/12: Alfreton 3-1 Darlington

2012/13: Newport County 2-4 Cambridge

2013/14: Eastleigh 1-2 Tamworth

2014/15: AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Chesterfield

Feel free to ask about any team and I will provide a small update about whats been going on

[center][b][u]All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2009/10           54              27         18           9         77 (1.43)   38 (0.70)      +39        50%
        2010/11           49              31         10           8         94 (1.92)   36 (0.73)      +58        63%
        2011/12           53              29         16           8         76 (1.43)   37 (0.70)      +39        55%
        2012/13           54              38          9           7        105 (1.94)   41 (0.76)      +64        70%
        2013/14           52              26         15           11        75 (1.44)   40 (0.77)      +35        50%
        2014/15           57              26         12           19        92 (1.61)   79 (1.39)      +13        46%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total            319             177         80           62       519 (1.63)   271(0.85)      +248       55%

[center][b][u]Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2009/10            27              17          8             2       49 (1.81)    16 (0.59)      +32        63%
      2010/11            24              20          3             1       59 (2.46)    11 (0.46)      +48        83%
      2011/12            28              16          10            2       41 (1.46)    13 (0.46)      +28        57%
      2012/13            27              22          2             3       61 (2.26)    16 (0.59)      +45        81%
      2013/14            25              14          9             2       39 (1.56)    14 (0.56)      +25        56%
      2014/15            30              19          5             6       50 (1.67)    29 (0.97)      +21        63%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             161             108          37           16       299(1.86)    99 (0.61)      +199       67%

[center][b][u]Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2009/10            27              10          10            7       28 (1.04)    22 (0.81)      +6         37%
      2010/11            25              11          7             7       35 (1.40)    25 (1.00)      +10        44%
      2011/12            25              13          6             6       35 (1.40)    24 (0.96)      +11        52%
      2012/13            27              16          7             4       44 (1.63)    25 (0.93)      +19        59%
      2013/14            27              12          6             9       36 (1.33)    26 (0.96)      +10        44%
      2014/15            27               7          7            13       42 (1.56)    50 (1.85)      -8         26%
      Total             158              69          43           46       220(1.39)    172(1.09)      +48        44%

Just the usual update on Woking please HRB...

Here is their league history, they went straight back up to the BSP after beating me in the playoff final 1-0 in 2009/10 :mad:. They slowly built up a good team in the BSP but were victims of a shock relegation in 2013/14. Last season they missed out on the BSS playoffs by 5 pts.

In the cups they haven't had much success reaching the 1st round proper of the FA Cup in 3 consecutive years between 2010-2013 but have fallen in the qualifying rounds the other years. In the FA Trophy they have been very poor reaching the 4th round twice but mostly falling in the 1st and 2nd rounds.

PS: Unlucky on losing in the playoff final irl, I know how it feels we had lost the previous 2

Billericay Town please.

Not much to say as I only have the leagues going down to the BSN/BSS, they haven't been promoted yet into that level.

FA Cup: Have reached the 3rd qualifying round 3 times (09/10, 10/11, 13/14) the other times they went out in the 2nd qualifying round. FA Trophy is just as poor, only been entered into it twice once in 09/10 where they got to the 1st round and the other time in 11/12 where they went out in the 3rd Qual Round.

Preseason

Media Prediction: 13th

Expectations: Mid Table

Promotion Odds: 40-1

Wage Budget: £15,121 (£17,817)

Wage Bill: £14,821 (£14,973)

Transfer Budget: £1,117,098 (£523,694)

Ticket price: £18.20 (£16.70)

Season Ticket Holders: 667 (636)

Season Ticket Price: £308 (£283)

Key: This Season (Last Season)

Transfers

Incoming

Big signing, well for us anyway, the 1st time i have spent money on someone Lee Taylor (DM, MC) bought for 40k from Crystal Palace. Next in was James Wilkinson (DC) on a free from Newcastle. They were quickly followed by another defender Jack Lampe (DL, DC).

The overseas players to come in were Javier Elorriaga (MC), back up keeper Ole Soderberg (GK) and Diego (ST). Also brought in Robert Sloan (MC, MR, ST) from Rangers on a free

Outgoing

[color=black][font=Verdana]------------Name------------------Appearances-----------Goals----------Average Rating--------[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Thomas Bendiksen (MC)                  131 (151)                    3 (3)                6.78 (6.78)[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana](2011-2015)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Callum Morris (DC)                          120 (136)                   7 (7)                7.15 (7.14)[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana](2011-2015)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Sam Williams (ST)                           87 (98)                     26 (29)             6.93 (6.93)[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana](2012-2015)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Joe Gamble (DM, MC)                       77 (88)                      1 (1)              6.83 (6.82)[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana](2013-2015)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Grant Basey (DL)                            59 (65)                       0 (0)             7.08 (7.07)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Matt Sparrow (MC, ML, MR)              51 (55)                      1 (1)              6.74 (6.74)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Quique (MC, ST)                            51 (55)                     14 (16)             6.69 (6.69)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Wesley Foderingham (GK)                 9 (10)                       0 (0)               6.73 (6.75)[/font][/color]
[color=black][font=Verdana](2014-2015)[/font][/color]

[color=black][font=Verdana]Key: league (all competitions) only in-game appearances [/font][/color]

Friendlies

Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Fulham

Hampton & Richmond 1-3 Tottenham

Hampton & Richmond 1-2 Everton

Hampton & Richmond 2-4 Blackburn

Hampton & Richmond 3-0 Wigan

Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Sunderland

Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Burnley

Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Charlton

A great pre season considering the teams we were against, wins against premiership sides (Sunderland, Fulham) + good performances all round including 4 clean sheets in a row

yea was solid enough but ever the play-off defeat last year i decided i could get better players in so i did and sent him off cant quite remember where too.

I don't think he is league 1 quality, he hasn't performed well so far

August 2015

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-2 Luton

They took the lead against the run of play in the 30th min but we responded well with 2 goals in 3 mins before half time to take a half time lead. Febian Brandy scored the 1st and Diego scored the 2nd on his debut. Sebastien Picard then made it 3-1 in the 2nd half to seal victory. They got an injury time consolation to make them look closer than it really was.

League Cup 1st Round: Bournemouth 0-3 Hampton & Richmond

The scoreline definately flattered us, but I don't really care as it was a good performance anyway. Javier Elorriaga scored the 1st after 33 mins on his debut. Brice Benferhat got the 2nd just after half time and Febian Brandy got the 3rd in the 72nd min. Job Done.

League: Barnsley 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

Very unlucky not to win this they scored twice from their 1st 2 shots of the game. This left us with a lot to do and it looked like we wouldn't do it until the 78th min when Salif Clough scored twice in 2 mins to level the scores.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-2 Rochdale

Again how did we not win, Febian Brandy gave us the lead in the 1st half but that was cancelled out mid way through the 2nd half, Febian Brandy struck again 6 mins from time to give us a 2-1 lead but a 94th min penalty denied us the win.

League: Walsall 3-4 Hampton & Richmond

Yes we did win but it should have been much more comfortable. Diego gave us an early lead but they equalised in the 31st min. Sebastien Picard then scored in 1st half injury time to retake the lead. Brice Benferhat then came off the bench to add a 3rd. They then scored again to make it 3-2. Brice Benferhat restored our 2 goal lead 2 mins later and finally they got a 3rd in the 90th min but it was only a consolation.

League Cup 2nd Round: Hampton & Richmond 0-1 Hull

No heroics this time against a premiership club. They scored early on which helped them settle in the match and in the end it was a comfortable win for them.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Exeter

Neil Wilson gave us the lead in the 1st half from a corner. Brice Benferhat then doubled the lead 1 min before half time. Exeter got one back but Salif Clough made sure of the points in the 82nd min.

League Table

Player of the Month - Brice Benferhat - has been fantastic this month, spent some of it on the bench but he is getting a name for himself as a supersub

September 2015

League: Derby 1-0 Hampton & Richmond

1st league loss of the season, we were the slightly better team but couldn't take our chances. They scored the winner in the 71st min.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Bournemouth

Again failure to take our chances has cost us, we drop 2 more points which we really should have picked up.

League: Plymouth 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Lucky to escape with a draw in this match, we were outplayed from start to finish and when they took the lead within a minute of the 2nd half I didn't expect us to get a goal back but Brice Benferhat did just that.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Leyton Orient

Another goaless draw at home, a game we really should have won as well.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-1 Wigan

A great display to beat fallen giants, Wigan. Sebastien Picard gave us the perfect start with a goal within a minute. Febian Brandy then doubled the lead in the 24th min. They got 1 back in the 2nd half but we hung on to claim our 1st win of the month

League: Rotherham 0-3 Hampton & Richmond

Starting to refind our goalscoring form, job was done in the 1st half goals from Diego, Brice Benferhat and Christophe Lowinski sunk Rotherham before they could get going.

League Table

Stat Attack:

Goals/game in August: 4

Goals/game in September: 1.5

Goals scored/game in August: 2.43

Goals scored/game in September: 1

Player of the Month - Christophe Lowinksi - very good defensive performances and even got himself a goal.

October 2015

League: Carlisle 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

They took an early lead and we generally struggled in the 1st half. We came back well in the 2nd half and a goal in the 81st min by Diego earned us a deserved point.

JPT South 2nd Round: Wycombe 0-3 Hampton & Richmond

We got a bye in the 1st round, the 2nd round should be just as easy. We were playing league 2 Wycombe. Brice Benferhat scored within a minute to set us on our way, Diego then doubled the lead in the 14th min. It was 3-0 before half time, Gianluca Nijholt getting the 3rd in injury time.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-1 Crystal Palace

I don't know how we threw this away, Lee Taylor gave us the lead in the 1st half from a penalty. They then equalised in the 2nd half but we really should have scored more.

League: Huddersfield 2-1 Hampton & Richmond

We are in a bad bit of form in the league, we are creating chances but can't finish them. They took the lead in the 5th min, we were level before half time, Brice Benferhat scoring the goal. They retook the lead in the 2nd half and held onto it this time.

League: Norwich 1-0 Hampton & Richmond

Deserved to lose this one, they were the better team we were copletely hopeless.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Shrewsbury

A much better performance and this time our strikers turned up, Brice Benferhat getting the 1st after 7 mins and Sebastien Picard doubling our lead in the 33rd min.

League Table

Player of the Month - Brice Benferhat - Our only consistently firing striker, just needs someone to back him up

November 2015

FA Cup 1st Round: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Sutton Utd

The chance of a cupset was quickly extinguished when firstly Javier Elorriaga then Diego added a 2nd within 15 mins. We held onto the 2-0 victory and were comfortably through to the next round.

JPT South Quater Final: Leyton Orient p1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Got off to the worst possible start by conceding in the 2nd min. Febian Brandy got the equaliser in the 25th min but we couldn't push on to get the winner so it went to penalties. Again my poor luck in penalty shoot outs showed through it was 4-4 after the 1st 5 they scored their 6th penalty while Febian Brandy missed our 6th, going from hero to villain. We lost the shootout 5-4.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Peterborough

Comfortable win, we could have had many more it was that easy. Christophe Lowinski scored in the 24th min to give us the lead. Then in the 2nd half Sebastien Picard doubled our lead.

League: Gillingham 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Really should have won this match but yet again we were made to pay for our poor finishing. Febian Brandy gave us the lead in the 1st half but they equalised in the 93rd min.

League: Hampton & Richmond 1-0 Notts County

Febian Brandy again gave us a 1st half lead but this time we held on to secure the win.

FA Cup 2nd Round: Exeter 0-1 Hampton & Richmond

Very lucky to get through, Lee Taylor got the only goal of the game but honestly it could have gone either way.

League Table

Player of the Month - Febian Brandy - Despite the penalty miss he has had a good month we are still drawing games we should win though.

Unlucky again in the play off. But it keeps the run going.

Is the £5m loan going to be manageable? as you have previously mentioned your financial issues.

Unlucky again in the play off. But it keeps the run going.

Is the £5m loan going to be manageable? as you have previously mentioned your financial issues.

At the moment I am losing roughly 100k/month but I am hoping when we move into the new stadium at the end of the season our attendances will go up enough to at least break even every month.

Everytime I offer someone a new contract it says that they could be on the way out of here if H+R's financial crisis worsens.

The loan is 38k/month until June 2030 so it is definately manageable and I still have £1.8 million balance so I should be fine. It all depends on how much of my new stadium I will fill.

December 2015

League: Oxford 1-4 Hampton & Richmond

A comprehensive victory, Xabier Gomez gave us the lead in the 10th min. Then 7 mins after half time it was 2-0 Sebastien Picard scoring. 5 mins later it was 3-0 Brice Benferhat getting the goal. They got a goal immediately after but by then it was just a consolation. With less than 10 mins left Diego wrapped up the win.

League: Macclesfield 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

My 3rd match against H+R legend Alan Devonshire this time he managed to get a point from the meeting despite being 2-0 down. 1st half goals from Lee Taylor and Diego put us 2-0 up but we couldnt hold onto the lead till half time they got 1 back just before half time. The comeback was then on and they got the equaliser with 12 mins remaining.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-0 Northampton

Looked like we were going to be frustratingly held at home until super sub Febian Brandy came on and scored 2 in a space of 5 mins to give us a deserved 3 pts.

League: Luton 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Our away form is letting us down a lot, they took the lead in the 1st half from the penalty spot but Brice Benferhat scored an equaliser in the 2nd half. Overall a fair result for both sides.

League: Hampton & Richmond 3-1 Barnsley

At least our home form looks strong, we made a very strong start. Goals from Febian Brandy and Brice Benferhat inside the opening 15 mins set us up well. They made it 2-1 before half time to pull them back into the contest but a late goal from Sebastien Picard made sure of the points.

League: Leicester 0-0 Hampton & Richmond

Dropped more points away from home, we were the better team but Leicester defender well enough to keep us out.

League Table

Player of the Month - Diego - may not score as many goals as the other strikers but has created a lot of goals and overall he has been the best of the strikers.

January 2016

FA Cup 3rd Round: Huddersfield 2-0 Hampton & Richmond

Disappointing result and performance againt a side in the same league as us. They were the better team and deserved to go through.

League: Rochdale 3-3 Hampton & Richmond

They took the lead in the 9th min but it lasted less than a minute when Brice Benferhat scored. Benferhat turned the game around just before half time with his 2nd goal of the match. Guney Ozcan made it 3 when he scored form the spot in the 2nd half but we couldn't hold onto the lead and 2 late 2nd half goals meant Rochdale were able to pull level.

League: Hampton & Richmond 4-0 Walsall

A big win against a struggling side, we scored 2 in each half. Richard Taundry opened the scoring in the 19th min. The 2nd was quick in coming, Diego getting it 7 mins later. Then a quickfire couble early in the 2nd half ended the contest. Jack Lampe and Brice Benferhat getting the 2 goals.

League: Exeter 1-2 Hampton & Richmond

We were 1-0 down at half time but 2 goals in 3 2nd half mins turned the game around in our favour. Diego getting the equaliser and Brice Benferhat getting the winner.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Derby

A bore draw, both sides had chances to win it but no one did.

League Table

Player of the Month - Brice Benferhat - 4 goals in 5 games, a great return for the striker but we still are dropping points.

February 2016

League: Bournemouth 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Robert Sloan gave us the lead in 1st half injury time but an 83rd min penalty stopped us getting all 3 pts.

League: Hampton & Richmond 2-2 Plymouth

Robert Sloan again gave us the lead and again the opposition equalised from a penalty. Richard Taundry retook the lead 2 mins later but in the 2nd half Cristophe Lowinski got himself sent off which led to their 2nd equaliser with 2 mins to go.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-2 Rotherham

Our 1st home league loss and it definately wasn't deserved. We are going to a bad patch of form where nothing seems to be going right for us.

League: Wigan 1-1 Hampton & Richmond

Javier Elloriaga gave us the lead in the 1st half but yet again we couldn't keep the lead and they equalised late in the 2nd half.

League: Leyton Orient 2-2 Hampton & Richmond

Diego gave us the lead after 5 mins but 2 goals in as many mins from Leyton meant they took a 2-1 lead going into half time. Thankfully Sebastien Picard got us an equaliser in the 2nd half.

League: Hampton & Richmond 0-0 Carlisle

Again we just can't score, we create a lot of chances but our strikers went missing today.

League Table

Stat Attack: We managed to throw away a 1 goal lead 5 times this month

Player of the Month - Guney Ozcan - the best of a bad bunch

Archived