[FM10] Alex Parker's Red and Blue Army

hrbfcrule

• Replies 831
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't be doing the whole preseason post, instead I will shamelessly copy dafuge and show you my 3 youth prospects who have a chance to amount to anything:

Andy Rideout (YP11) - League 1 standard at the moment but apparently could becoming a leading Premiership striker in the future.

Daniel Farrell (YP12) - Not the greatest of players, maybe only squad rotation at best for him even if he does reach his potential.

Kenny Pegler (YP13) - Same as Daniel Farrell really, squad rotation at best.

As for Project St Albans that is still continuing however I don't think it will ever be succesful :(. So far the manager has spent 38k on only 3 players, despite me pumping in another £10M.

They did win their opening league match 2-0 though and sit 2nd in the league behind Crawley who thrashed York 8-0 on the opening day.

I also gave Stoke £50M but after Nobby's rude remark I don't know why I bothered ;). They have also done nothing with the money so far.

St. Albans City don't know what to do with the money, it would seem. They're probably so used to mid-table mediocrity that they can't adjust. :D

They're doing all right at the moment just a place outside the playoffs (after 10 games played). Although they did lose in the 1st Round of the League Cup.

Stoke are also doing all right, 7th after 7 games despite only spending £5M in the summer.

I have a problem both Chris Martin and Kevin Hill (YP2), 2 of the longest serving and best H+R players in my squad will not sign a new contract :(. Between them they have racked up over 1100 appearances for the club split almost evenly. Chris Martin is 31 and Kevin Hill (YP2) is 28 and I really wanted to keep them both at the club until they retire, Kevin Hill (YP2) especially as he has been my best youth product ever.

They both " want a new challenge", I have tried praising them both a lot but they still want to run out their current contracts, Chris Martin's ends at the end of this season ,2037/38, (I am currently in October) and Kevin Hill (YP2) runs out 2 years later.

Any ideas on how I can get them to stay?

great stuff hrb. about the players wanting a 'new challenge' i wish i could offer advise but i am having the same problems and trying different things to figure it out, the only thing i can do is offer a contract with a huge sign on fee. 80% of the time that works but the next season same again. so if you find out what else can be done let us know :)

great stuff hrb. about the players wanting a 'new challenge' i wish i could offer advise but i am having the same problems and trying different things to figure it out, the only thing i can do is offer a contract with a huge sign on fee. 80% of the time that works but the next season same again. so if you find out what else can be done let us know :)

Will do although it's not looking hopeful atm, dafuge's advice was to sort it out early before they get to a stage where they don't want to sign a new contract. I guess as soon as they start saying they want a new challenge offer them a huge contract while you still can and for as long as is possible (I think its 5 seasons), probably should praise them once in a while as well.

End of Season Summary: Hampton & Richmond, Premiership 2037/38

League: 1st, Champions

FA Cup: Winners, beating Man Utd 2-0 in the final

League Cup: Lost in the Quarter Final 1-0 to Coventry.

Champions League: Winners, beating Barcelona 3-2 in the final

Community Shield: Winners, beating Man City 3-0

Euro Super Cup: Lost 1-0 to Barcelona

Club World Championship: Winners, beating Corinthians 1-0 in the final.

League, League Graph

Squad, Transfers

We had a great start to the league, winning 8 and drawing 2 of our opening 10 games. But on the 11th game we tasted our 1st defeat as we went down 2-1 at home to Man City. That kicked us into a goalfest, our next 6 league matches created 32 goals of which we scored 23. The defeat also sparked an unbeaten run of 23 games the last of which was a 0-0 draw to 2nd place Coventry. This draw meant we had won our 13th consecutve title with 4 games to spare. However we then went on to lose 3 of our last 4 games as injuries took their toll on the players. I am worried for next season as we looked very lacklustre at certain points this season and we are losing a great player in Chris Martin after he agreed to join Real Madrid at the end of the season on a free.

Community Shield: A comfortable victory over a very average City side. Our dominance paid off in the later stages as Kevin Hill (YP2), Nathan Ecclestone (YP8) and Joe O'Grady all scored in the final quarter of the match.

European Super Cup: A 50-50 match which looked to be heading towards extra time but for a last gasp Barcelona winner. 1st time we have lost the European Super Cup.

Club World Championship: Not the best of games, or performances but a late Ashley Freeman strike gave us the win.

League Cup: Our drought in this competition continues to 5 years. We started well with a 4-1 victry over fellow Premiership side Stoke before just about scraping past Villa. We were then handed a tough draw against Coventry who we could not get past, succumbing to a 1-0 defeat.

FA Cup: Not our greatest run to the final, like the League Cup we started well wit a good win over a Premiership side. The next 2 rounds should have been a breeze as they were against Championship and League 1 teams respectively. But we ended up needing replays in both to take us through. Against the League 1 club we even went 2-0 down before pulling back to 2-2 and then 3-2 before pulling back 3-3 to tak it to the replay. The replay wan't straight forward either as we only managed a 3-2 win. Strangely in the Quarter finals we destroyed Man City 4-0 and in the semis we comfortably beat Cardiff 2-0 so I don't know why we struggled against lower league clubs. The final was a repeat of last year which ended in the same result, us beating United 2-0.

Champions League: Group was relatively straight forward despite a couple of goaless draws aginst Athletico Madrid. Managed to beat Gareth Barry's Celtic in the 1st knockout round 6-2 on aggregate. In the Quarter Final we thrashed Werder Bremen 6-2 at their place which set us up nicely for an 8-4 aggreagte win. Then came the game of the tournament against Covetry in the Champions League semi final. We walked the 2nd leg to set us up against Barca in the final. We got very lucky in the 1st half which in the end resulted in our win.

Players of the Season

Levi Adams - A great season, finished as our top scorer with 28 in 52.

Joe O'Grady - Wasn't far behind Adams and if it weren't for injury hampering his season he could have beaten him.

Ashley Freeman - Another striker who performed well but got injured far too often.

Chris Martin - Had to include him as he is leaving the club this season and also he put in some incredible displays. If it weren't for Charlie Rix (YP10) I would be really worried about the hole he will leave in defence.

Youth Players

David Guthrie (YP1) - Everton let his contract run out so he joined Dunfermline where he excelled incredibly, average rating of 7.67 isn't bad at all.

Kevin Hill (YP2) - Another fantastic season for the long serving midfielder, really hoping he will stay come 2 years time.

Oliver Brown (YP3) - After I gave Stoke £50M who did they decide to splash the cash on? yep Oliver Brown for £2.7M from Chelsea. He has been distinctly average, not a complete disaster but not worth his price tag as of yet.

Chris Lowe (YP4) - Joined Toulouse after his contract at Tottenham ran out and to be honest if you didn't think it was possible for him to be worse than he was at Tottenhm he has managed it at Toulouse.

Johnny Drummond (YP5) - Still figting for the DM spot with Nick Morrell but for the 2nd season in a row he has come out the better player.

Neil Taylor (YP6) - Missed out on most of last season thanks to Richard Wilson's form but he really showed what he was capable of and by the end of the season had reclaimed the number 1 spot.

Paul Winter (YP7) - Terrible season. After having high hopes for him I am going to have to reconsider unless he pulls it together soon.

Nathan Ecclestone (YP8) - Keeps improving, looks very promising. 1st half of the season wasn't great but 2nd half was brilliant.

Alan Casey (YP9) - Not great in terms of goalscoring but put in a few very good team performances.

Charlie Rix (YP10) - The replacement to Chris Martin. He has had 3 impressive seasons with us and they keep getting better and better.

Andy Rideout (YP11) - Not very good but still very young so I am hopinghe an improve a lot.

Daniel Farrell (YP12) - Started off incredibly well, including a hat trick against Stoke in the League Cup but unfortunately his seasn just petered out. Nonetheless one to watch out for in the future.

Kenny Pegler (YP13) - Had one major problem which is he is a Left Mid which doesn't fit into my formation. So am training him to be a Centre Mid. Should get a chance next season.

Finances

Project St Albans

Took a major step forward this season. I take back every bad thing I said about the manager as he guided The Saints to promotion (but only just). There were some nervy times towards the end but he just about limped over the line despite a last day loss.

Cups were awful, out in 1st rounds in JPT and League Cup. FA Cup was out in 2nd round.

Transfers - Still refusing to spend any money

Season               League              Position            Achievements
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10         Blue Square South           4th        Lost in Playoff Final
2010/11         Blue Square South           1st        Promotion
2011/12         Blue Square Premier         2nd        Lost in Playoff Semi Final  
2012/13         Blue Square Premier         1st        Promotion
2013/14         League Two                  5th        Promotion via Playoffs
2014/15         League One                  6th        Lost in Playoff Semi Final
2015/16         League One                  5th        Promotion via Playoffs
2016/17         Championship                5th        Lost in Playoff Semi Final
2017/18         Championship                1st        Promotion
2018/19         Premiership                 18th       Relegation
2019/20         Championship                1st        Promotion
2020/21         Premiership                 14th       N/A
2021/22         Premiership                 2nd        N/A
2022/23         Premiership                 2nd        N/A
2023/24         Premiership                 5th        N/A
2024/25         Premiership                 2nd        FA Cup
2025/26         Premiership                 1st        League
2026/27         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield
2027/28         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, League Cup
2028/29         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, League Cup, FA Cup
2029/30         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, FA Cup, Champions League
2030/31         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, League Cup, European Super Cup, Champions League
2031/32         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, FA Cup, European Super Cup, Champions League, CWC
2032/33         Premiership                 1st        League, League Cup, European Super Cup, Champions League, CWC
2033/34         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, European Super Cup
2034/35         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, FA Cup, Champions League
2035/36         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, FA Cup, European Super Cup, Champions League, CWC
2036/37         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, FA Cup, European Super Cup, Champions League, CWC
2037/38         Premiership                 1st        League, Community Shield, FA Cup, Champions League, CWC

Roll of Honour - Leagues

[center][b][u][size=3]Premier League[/size][/u][/b][/center]

------------Champions--------Champions League-----------------------Euro Cup---------------------Relegated----------------
2009/10      Man City   Chelsea, Man Utd, Tottenham        Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton      Portsmouth, Hull, Wigan
2010/11      Man Utd    Chelsea, Aston Villa, Liverpool    Tottenham, Man City, Arsenal     Bristol City, Wolves, Scunthorpe
2011/12      Arsenal    Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City       Tottenham, Chelsea, Aston Villa  Bolton, Sunderland, Sheff Utd
2012/13      Chelsea    Arsenal, Man Utd, Tottenham        Liverpool, Stoke, Man City       Birmingham, Ipswich, Newcastle
2013/14      Man Utd    Man City, Aston Villa, Arsenal     Chelsea, Everton, Liverpool      Fulham, Leeds, West Brom
2014/15      Arsenal    Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City       Aston Villa, Tottenham, Man Utd  Sheff Utd, Bolton, Scunthorpe
2015/16      Arsenal    Man City, West Ham, Chelsea        Man Utd, Aston Villa, Wolves     Birmingham, Burnley, Hull
2016/17      Man City   Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton          Blackburn, Liverpool, Tottenham  West Ham, QPR, Bolton
2017/18      Man City   Chelsea, Everton, Man Utd          Arsenal, Liverpool, Aston Villa  Birmingham, Fulham, Burnley
2018/19      Chelsea    Stoke, Man Utd, Man City           Arsenal, Blackburn Everton       [b]HRBFC[/b], Bristol City, Sheff Utd
2019/20      Chelsea    Man City, Man Utd, Everton         Fulham,Aston Villa,Middlesbrough Birmingham, Leeds, Scunthorpe
2020/21      Man City   Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal          Newcastle, Stoke, Everton        Bristol City, Middlesbrough, West Ham
2021/22      Man Utd    [b]HRBFC[/b], Liverpool, Chelsea          Man City, Aston Villa, Newcastle Wolves, Coventry, Hull
2022/23      Chelsea    [b]HRBFC[/b], Man Utd, Blackburn          Liverpool, Man City, Southampton Birmingham, Scunthorpe, Burnley
2023/24      Man Utd    Chelsea, Man City, West Ham        [b]HRBFC[/b], Southampton, Arsenal      Wolves, Middlesbrough, Portsmouth
2024/25      Man City   [b]HRBFC[/b], Everton, Man Utd            Liverpool, Bolton, Chelsea       Newcastle, Ipswich, QPR
2025/26      [b]HRBFC[/b]      Man City, Chelsea, Sunderland      Man Utd, Stoke, Aston Villa      Bristol City, Scunthorpe, Blackburn
2026/27      [b]HRBFC[/b]      Bolton, Man City, Aston Villa      Liverpool, Sunderland, Man Utd   Burnley, Tottenham, QPR
2027/28      [b]HRBFC[/b]      Man Utd, Aston Villa, Man City     Everton, West Ham, Bolton        Portsmouth, Blackburn, Preston
2028/29      [b]HRBFC[/b]      Bolton, Man City, Liverpool        Man Utd, Southampton, Arsenal    Wolves, Aston Villa, Bristol City
2029/30      [b]HRBFC    [/b] Man City, Man Utd, Bolton          Newcastle, Fulham, West Ham      Stoke, Tottenham, Nott Forest
2030/31      [b]HRBFC [/b]Man Utd, Man City, Southampton     Everton, QPR, Arsenal            Chelsea, Ipswich, Birmingham
2031/32      [b]HRBFC[/b]      Man City, Man Utd, Coventry         Southampton, Preston, Arsenal    Fulham, Sunderland, Rotherham
2032/33      [b]HRBFC[/b]     Coventry, Southampton, Man Utd     Preston, Man City, Newcastle     Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Liverpool
2033/34      [b]HRBFC [/b] Man Utd, Coventry, Arsenal         Preston, Man City, Aston Villa   Birmingham,Sheff Utd, Ipswich
2034/35      [b]HRBFC [/b] Man Utd, Coventry, Aston Villa      Everton, Man City, Preston       Bolton, Blackburn, Stoke
2035/36      [b]HRBFC[/b]     Man Utd, Liverpool, Aston Villa     Coventry, Arsenal, QPR           Sunderland, Southampton, Sheff Utd
2036/37      [b]HRBFC[/b]     Man City, Newcastle, Coventry       Man Utd, Preston, Liverpool      West Ham, Wolves, Ipswich
2037/38      [b]HRBFC[/b]     Coventry, Liverpool, Arsenal        Southampton, Aston Villa, QPR    Hull, Tottenham, Bolton

[center][b][u][size=3]Championship[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]-------[b]Promoted[/b]----------------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]--------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]-------------------
2009/10   Scunthorpe     Bristol City     [u]Newcastle[/u], Middlesborough, West Brom, Doncaster   Crystal Palace, Leicester, Peterborough
2010/11   West Brom      Middlesborough   [u]Sheff Utd[/u], Hull, Portsmouth, Plymouth             Leeds, Blackpool, Barnsley
2011/12   Wolves         Bristol City     Hull, [u]Ipswich[/u], Portsmouth, QPR                    Plymouth, Swindon, Reading
2012/13   Sunderland     Leeds            Nottingham Forest, Southampton, [u]Bolton[/u], Sheff Utd Leicester, Norwich, Derby
2013/14   Newcastle      Scunthorpe       [u]Sheff Utd[/u], Ipswich, Southampton, Charlton         Millwall, Peterborough, Swindon
2014/15   Fulham         Birmingham       Preston, Swansea, West Brom, [u]Hull[/u]                 Wigan, Plymouth, Derby
2015/16   Southampton    Bolton           West Brom, Doncaster, Sheff Utd, [u]QPR[/u]              Port Vale, Cardiff, Bradford 
2016/17   Birmingham     Sheff Utd        [u]Burnley[/u], Coventry, [b]HRBFC[/b], Portsmouth              Sheff Wed, Oldham, Huddersfield
2017/18   [b]HRBFC[/b]          West Ham         Bolton, Coventry, [u]Scunthorpe[/u], West Brom           Torquay, Nottingham Forest, Doncaster
2018/19   Fulham         Birmingham       Bolton, Portsmouth, [u]Leeds[/u], Burnley                Oldham, Preston, Stockport
2019/20  [b] HRBFC[/b]          Bristol City     [u]Coventry[/u], Burnley, West Brom, Sheff Utd           Ipswich, Exeter, Charlton
2020/21   Burnley        Scunthorpe       Bolton, Norwich, Leeds, [u]Hull[/u]                      Huddersfield, Plymouth, Carlisle
2021/22   West Ham       Bolton           Swansea, [u]Birmingham[/u], Millwall, Middlesborough     Cardiff, West Brom, Leicester
2022/23   Middlesbrough  Portsmouth       [u]Wolves[/u], Sheff Utd, Bristol City, Hull             Preston, Walsall, Carlisle
2023/24   Bristol City   QPR              Scunthorpe, Nottingham Forest, [u]Ipswich[/u],Birmingham Huddersfield, Doncaster, Sheff Wed
2024/25   Scunthorpe     Wolves           Nott Forest,Sheff Utd,Middlesbrough,[u]Portsmouth[/u]    Watford, Bradford, Colchester
2025/26   Newcastle      QPR              Sheff Utd, [u]Burnley[/u], Leeds, Swansea                Norwich, Charlton, Nottingham Forest
2026/27   Blackburn      Ipswich          Rotherham, Port Vale, Swansea, [u]Preston[/u]            Walsall, Huddersfield, Cardiff
2027/28   QPR            Birmingham       [u]Bristol City[/u], Tottenham, Leicester, West Brom     Colchester, Doncaster, Exeter
2028/29   Tottenham      Preston          Scunthorpe, Sheff Utd, [u]Nottingham Forest[/u],Coventry Watford, Charlton, Millwall
2029/30   Aston Villa    Wolves           [u]Coventry[/u], Blackburn, Bristol City, West Brom      Port Vale, Exeter, MK Dons
2030/31   Tottenham      Rotherham        Sheff Utd, Portsmouth, West Brom, [u]Middlesbrough[/u]   Hull, Notts Co, Sheff Wed
2031/32   Chelsea        Ipswich          Sheff Utd, [u]Blackburn[/u], West Brom, Birmingham       Stockport, Gillingham, Millwall
2032/33   Birmingham     Sunderland       Bristol City, Fulham, Walsall, [u]Sheff Utd[/u]          Cardiff, Charlton, Huddersfield
2033/24   Stoke          Blackburn        Middlesbrough, Liverpool, Burnley, [u]Rotherham[/u]      MK Dons, Leicester, Brentford
2034/35   Liverpool      West Brom        Birmingham, Ipswich, Hull, [u]Sheff Utd[/u]              Walsall, Exeter, Notts Co
2035/36   Ipswich        Bolton           Hull, Fulham, Bunley, [u]Cardiff[/u]                     Maidenhead, Nottm Forest, Swansea
2036/37   Stoke          Southampton      Sheff Utd, Birmingham,[u] Hull[/u], Watford              Middlesbrough, Scunthorpe, Crewe
2037/38   Sheff Utd      Ipswich          Sunderland, Barnsley, Leeds, [u]West Ham[/u]             Bristol City, Blackburn, Portsmouth

[u]Underlined[/u] - team promoted via playoffs

[center][b][u][size=3]League 1[/size][/u][/b][/center]

---------[b]Champions[/b]-----[b]Promoted[/b]---------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]-----------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]-------------------
2009/10   Leeds        Millwall     [u]Charlton[/u],Huddersfield,Southampton,Hartlepool   Leyton Orient, Bristol R, Brentford, Tranmere
2010/11   Southampton  Swindon      [u]Colchester[/u], Huddersfield, Brighton, Southend   Yeovil, Notts County, Wycombe, Shrewsbury
2011/12   Leicester    Leeds        Hartlepool, Blackpool, Barnsley, [u]Norwich[/u]       Bradford, Leyton O, Mansfield, Crystal Palace
2012/13   Swindon      Reading      [u]Peterborough[/u], MK Dons, Rotherham, Barnsley     Brighton, Oxford, Stockport, Shrewsbury
2013/14   Port Vale    Derby        Barnsley, Leicester, [u]Plymouth[/u], Carlisle        MK Dons, Huddersfield, Notts County, Bury
2014/15   Oldham       Bradford     [u]Millwall[/u], Exeter, Leicester, [b]HRBFC             [/b]Hartlepool, Swindon, Southend, Blackpool
2015/16   Huddersfield Norwich      Crystal Palace, Rochdale, [u][b]HRBFC[/b][/u], Carlisle      Northampton, Peterborough, Oxford, Shrewsbury
2016/17   Leicester    Torquay      MK Dons, Carlisle, [u]Cardiff[/u], Port Vale          Bournemouth, Leyton Orient, Blackpool, Luton
2017/18   Oldham       Carlisle     [u]Stockport[/u], Sheff Wed, Exeter, Plymouth         Macclesfield, Grimsby, Rushden, Wigan
2018/19   Exeter       Doncaster    [u]Forest[/u], Sheff Wed, Huddersfield, Barnsley      Crewe, Notts County, Peterborough, Northampton
2019/20   Walsall      Plymouth     [u]Huddersfield[/u], Bradford, Rochdale, Bury         Dag & Red, Oxford, Crystal Palace, Hereford
2020/21   Ipswich      Preston      [u]Rotherham[/u], Port Vale, Sheff Wed, Charlton      Southend, Notts County, Barnsley, Macclesfield
2021/22   Carlisle     Sheff Wed    Exeter, Plymouth, Bradford, [u]Port Vale[/u]          Luton, Bury, Blackpool, Crystal Palace
2022/23   Leicester    Huddersfield Cardiff, [u]West Brom[/u], Plymouth, Gillingham       Torquay, Grimsby, Hereford, Rochdale
2023/24   Walsall      Bradford     [u]Cardiff[/u], Charlton, Crewe, Gillingham           Derby, Oldham, Bury, Oxford
2024/25   Preston      Doncaster    Huddersfield, [u]Charlton[/u], Plymouth, Stockport    Rochdale, York, Rushden, Swindon
2025/26   Watford      Colchester   [u]Huddersfield[/u], Exeter, Crewe, Sheff Wed         Tranmere, Crawley, Lincoln, Crystal Palace
2026/27   Notts Co     Exeter       [u]Nott Forest[/u], Stockport, Sheff Wed, Maidenhead  Oxford, Barnsley, Bournemouth, Bury
2027/28   Cardiff      Walsall      Sheff Wed, Crewe, MK Dons, [u]Charlton [/u]  Rushden, Dag & Red, Southend, York
2028/29   Maidenhead   MK Dons      Huddersfield, [u]Exeter[/u], Gillingham, Carlisle     Crystal Palace, Bournemouth, Brighton,Barnsley
2029/30   Millwall     Stockport    Carlisle, [u]Sheff Wed[/u], Charlton, Macclesfield    Torquay, Brentford, Hereford, Swindon
2030/31   Gillingham   MK Dons      [u]Huddersfield[/u], Port Vale, Crewe, Exeter         Hartlepool, Bradford, Oxford, AFC Wimbledon
2031/32   Notts Co     Exeter       [u]Charlton[/u], Norwich, southend, Doncaster         Colchester, Sheff Wed, Hereford, Swindon
2032/33   Hull         Stockport    Gillingham, Norwich, Wigan, [u]Brentford[/u]          Oldham, Cambridge, Bournemouth, Plymouth
2033/34   Cardiff      Watford      Sheff Wed, Southend, [u]Barnsley[/u], Port Vale       Crystal Palace, Lincoln, Macclesfield, Bath
2034/35   Norwich      MK Dons      Leicester, Port Vale, [u]Crewe[/u], Charlton          Carlisle, Rushden, Swindon, Millwall
2035/36   Leicester    Huddersfield [u]Notts Co[/u], Port Vale, Derby, Plymouth           Doncaster, Walsall, Sheff Wed, Cambridge
2036/37   C Palace     Dag & Red    Charlton, Luton, [u]Bradford[/u], Derby               York, Swansea, Bournemouth, Rochdale
2037/38   Walsall      Luton        Crewe, Oldham, Port Vale, [u]Colchester[/u]           Brighton, Cheltenham, Brentford, Chesterfield

[center][b][u][size=3]League 2[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]-------------[b]Promoted[/b]------------------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]--------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]----------
2009/10   Rotherham       Rochdale, Notts County      [u]Shrewsbury[/u], Bournemouth, Bradford, Lincoln        Darlington, Cheltenham
2010/11   Leyton Orient   Northampton, Mansfield      [u]Bradford[/u], Port Vale, Bournemouth, Lincoln         Accrington, Aldershot
2011/12   Port Vale       Shrewsbury, Oxford          Wycombe, Crewe, [u]Bournemouth[/u], Hereford             Yeovil, Burton
2012/13   Crystal Palace  Leyton Orient, Bury         [u]Notts County[/u], Dag & Red, Bradford, Mansfield      Stevenage, Histon
2013/14   Luton           Oxford, Bradford            Brighton, [u][b]HRBFC[/b][/u], Dag & Red, Torquay               Chesterfield, Barnet
2014/15   Huddersfield    Shrewsbury, Notts County    Torquay, Brighton, [u]Macclesfield[/u], Dag & Red        Chelmsford, Mansfield
2015/16   Rushden         Torquay, Blackpool          Dag & Red, Tranmere, [u]MK Dons[/u], Stockport           Wycombe, Bristol Rovers
2016/17   Dag & Red       Stockport, Grimsby          [u]Northampton[/u], Brighton, Barnet, Southend           Brentford, Histon
2017/18   Peterborough    Oxford, Swindon             Bournemouth, Hereford, [u]Crewe[/u], Lincoln             Alfreton, Morecambe
2018/19   Luton           Blackpool, Hereford         Bournemouth, [u]Bury[/u], York, Grimsby                  Braintree, Accrington
2019/20   Southend        Bournemouth, Macclesfield   Rushden, Crewe, [u]Notts County[/u], York                Hartlepool, Leyton Orient
2020/21   Crewe           Crystal Palace, Hereford    Wigan, [u]Grimsby[/u], Northampton, Tranmere             Rushden, Peterborough
2021/22   Notts County    Crawley, Wigan              Maidenhead, Tranmere, AFC Wimbledon, [u]Lincoln[/u]      Barnsley, Brighton
2022/23   York            Rushden, Bury               Luton, Crystal Palace, AFC Wimbledon, [u]Oxford[/u]      Yeovil, Northampton
2023/24   Rochdale        Maidenhead, Southend        Crystal Palace, Macclesfield, Grimsby, [u]Barnsley[/u]   Workington, Blackpool
2024/25   Derby           AFCWimbledon,Crystal Palace [u]Tranmere[/u], Hartlepool, Luton, Brentford            Grimsby, Ilkeston
2025/26   Macclesfield    Bury, Oxford                [u]York[/u], Tamworth, Bath, Swindon                     Barnet, Accrington
2026/27   Swindon         Rushden, Crystal Palace     Luton, Tranmere, Brighton, [u]Dag & Red[/u]              Southport, Workington
2027/28   Brighton        Hereford, Bournemouth       Lincoln, Tranmere, Wycombe, [u]Barnsley[/u]              Bury, Shrewsbury
2028/29   Torquay         Southend, Oxford            [u]Brentford[/u], Dag & Red, Luton, Wycombe              Tranmere, Crawley
2029/30   Barnsley        Luton, Rushden              Lincoln, [u]Hartlepool[/u], Crystal Palace, Dag & Red    Carshalton, Aldershot
2030/31   Bournemouth     Brentford, Hereford         Torquay, [u]Swindon[/u], Wycombe, Dag & Red              Northampton, Accrington
2031/32   Oldham          Cambridge, Lincoln          Dag & Red, Wycombe, [u]Crystal Palace[/u], Torquay       Mansfield, Yeovil
2032/33   Sheff Wed       Colchester, Bath            Wycombe, Dag & Red, Droylsden, [u]York[/u]               Tamworth, Oxford
2033/34   Torquay         Oldham, Swindon             Dag & Red, [u]Plymouth[/u], Rochdale, AFC Wimbledon      Hartlepool, Barnet
2034/35   Tranmere        Bournemouth, Cambridge      [u]Bradford[/u], Stevenage, Rochdale, Wycombe            Aldershot, Bath
2035/36   Crystal Palace  Swindon, Dag & Red          [u]Rochdale[/u], Rushden, Newport Co, Droylsden          Carlisle, Lincoln
2036/37   Walsall         Brighton, Cheltenham        Newport Co,[u] Chesterfield[/u], AFC Wimbledon, Millwall Barrow, Hayes & Yeading
2037/38   Newport Co      Sheff Wed, St Albans        Swansea, [u]Millwall[/u], Bournemouth, Rochdale          Droylsden, Bury

[center][b][u][size=3]Blue Square Premier[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]---------------[b]Playoffs[/b]------------------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]------------------------
2009/10    Mansfield     Rushden, Luton, York, [u]Oxford[/u]                        Altrincham, Grays, Salisbury, Chester
2010/11    York          Luton, [u]Stevenage[/u], Crawley, Cheltenham               Maidenhead, Forest Green, Tamworth, Barrow
2011/12    Luton         [b]HRBFC[/b], [u]Histon[/u], Cambridge, Accrington                Fleetwood, Southport, Hayes & Yeading, Gateshead
2012/13    [b]HRBFC[/b]         Yeovil, [u]Rushden[/u], Crawley, AFC Wimbledon             Eastwood, Ebbsfleet, Salisbury, Ilkeston
2013/14    Yeovil        Eastleigh, Accrington, [u]Chelmsford[/u], Histon           Woking, Chester, Kidderminster, Dover
2014/15    Crawley       AFC Wimbledon, [u]Accrington[/u], Barnet, Cambridge        Barrow, Burton, Chesterfield, Hyde
2015/16    Histon        St Albans, AFC Wimbledon, [u]Barnet[/u], Cambridge         Thurrock, Eastbourne, Aldershot, Gainsborough
2016/17    Alfreton      Mansfield, [u]Ilkeston[/u], Kettering, St Albans           Ebbsfleet, Chelmsford, Barrow, Workington
2017/18    Wycombe       [u]Braintree[/u], Tamworth, Brentford, Chesterfield        Kettering, Darlington, Southport, Salisbury
2018/19    Brentford     [u]Tamworth[/u], Wrexham, Stevenage, Morecambe             Alfreton, Newport Co, Cambridge, Woking
2019/20    Maidenhead    Accrington,[u]AFC Wimbledon[/u],Kidderminster,Chesterfield Stevenage, Eastleigh, St Albans, Dartford
2020/21    Accrington    [u]Hartlepool[/u], Gateshead, Bath , Braintree             Chelmsford, Cheltenham, Bristol Rovers, Wrexham
2021/22    Bath          [u]Rushden[/u], Grays, Peterborough, Braintree             Guiseley, Droylsden, Morecambe, Kettering
2022/23    Workington    [u]Barnsley[/u], Peterborough, Forest Green, Havant & W    Chesterfield, Kidderminster, Braintree, Mansfield
2023/24    Cambridge     Alfreton, Dorchester, [u]Brighton[/u], Darlington          Havant & W, Gateshead, Chester, Wealdstone
2024/25    Aldershot     Blackpool, [u]Yeovil[/u], Grays, Workington                Northampton, Burton, Dover, Corby
2025/26    Southport     Carshalton, Newport Co, [u]Workington[/u], Solihull Moors  Fleetwood, Eastleigh, Dorchester, Grimsby
2026/27    Barnet        [u]Accrington[/u], Morecambe, Peterborough, Darlington     Newport Co, Grays, Ilkeston, Alfreton
2027/28    Stevenage     Carshalton, Leyton Orient, [u]Northampton[/u], Mansfield   Boston Utd, Workington, Peterborough, Merthyr
2028/29    Mansfield     [u]Carshalton[/u], Leyton Orient, Darlington, Droylsden    Histon, Morecambe, Blackpool, Welling
2029/30    Cheltenham    Ebbsfleet, Chelmsford, Southport, [u]Bristol Rovers[/u]    Crawley, Maidstone, Hednesford, Forest Green
2030/31    Tranmere      Newport Co, Ebbsfleet, [u]Droylsden[/u], Havant & W        Bury, Shrewsbury, Chelmsford, Aldershot
2031/32    Newport Co    [u]Hayes & Y[/u], Leyton Orient, Harrogate, Peterborough   Kidderminster, Ilkeston, Solihull Moors, Nuneaton
2032/33    Aldershot     Carshalton, Northwich, [u]Alfreton[/u], Sutton Utd         Northampton, Harrogate, Kingstonian, Accrington
2033/34    St Albans     Carshalton, Northwich, Leyton Orient, [u]Barrow[/u]        Havant & W, Shrewsbury, Oxford, Tamworth
2034/35    Chesterfield  Crawley, [u]Northampton[/u], Boston Utd, Hednesford        Mansfield, Tonbridge, Yeovil, Gateshead
2035/36    Bury          Eastbourne Boro, [u]Leyton Orient[/u], Aldershot, Crawley  Horsham, Hartlepool, Darlington, Bath
2036/37    Crawley       [u]Peterborough[/u], Northwich, Tamworth, Aldershot        Grimsby, Staines, Histon, Ebbsfleet
2037/38    Aldershot     Tamworth, Barrow, [u]Hednesford[/u], Sutton Utd            Carlisle, Woking, Hartlepool, Carshalton

[center][b][u][size=3]Blue Square North[/size][/u][/b][/center]

-----------[b]Champions[/b]---------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]---------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]--------------
2009/10    Southport      Hinckley, [u]Fleetwood[/u], Corby, Gainsborough      Stafford, Farsley, Harrogate
2010/11    Eastwood       Alfreton, Chester, [u]Ilkeston[/u], Northwich        Redditch, Nuneaton, Bradford PA
2011/12    Chester        Barrow, Stalybridge, [u]Alfreton[/u], Tamworth       Wealdstone, Guiseley, Retford
2012/13    Barrow         Droylsden, Northwich, [u]Workington[/u], Altrincham  Cambridge City, Harrow, Hednesford
2013/14    Gainsborough   Stalybridge, Southport, Tamworth, [u]Hyde[/u]        Blyth, Boston Utd, Oxford City
2014/15    Corby          Ilkeston, Gateshead, AFC Telford, [u]Southport[/u]   Vauxhall, Hednesford, Nantwich
2015/16    Ilkeston       Chesterfield, Hinckley, Gateshead, [u]Barrow[/u]     AFC Telford, Hyde, Altrincham
2016/17    Chesterfield   Guiseley, [u]Tamworth[/u], Fleetwood, Northwich      Stalybridge, Solihull Moors, Eastwood
2017/18    Kidderminster  Droylsden, AFC Telford, Boston Utd, [u]Chester[/u]   Retford, Workington, Oxford City
2018/19    Kettering      Fleetwood,Gainsborough,[u]Droylsden[/u], AFC Telford Stafford, Darlington, Harrogate
2019/20    Gateshead      Burton, [u]AFC Telford[/u], Guiseley, Fleetwood      Farsley, Cambridge, Alfreton
2020/21    Guiseley       Fleetwood, Southport, Northwich, [u]Burton[/u]       Cambridge City, Hayes & Yeading, Vauxhall
2021/22    Workington     Southport, Darlington, Northwich, [u]Boston Utd[/u]  Stevenage, Chelmsford, Wrexham
2022/23    Alfreton       Southport, [u]Darlington[/u], Eastwood, Solihull     Hinckley, Farsley, Redditch
2023/24    Fleetwood      [u]Solihull[/u], Southport, Guiseley, Droylsden      Kidderminster, Worcester, Stalybridge
2024/25    Southport      Morecambe, Cambridge City, [u]Nuneaton[/u],Mansfield Altrincham, Vauxhall, Kettering
2025/26    Morecambe      [u]Hednesford[/u], Harrogate, Mansfield, Chester     Chesterfield, Gainsborough, Blyth
2026/27    Mansfield      Droylsden, Burton, [u]Northwich[/u], Chester         Barrow, Guiseley, Fleetwood
2027/28    Gateshead      [u]Droylsden[/u], Kidderminster, Harrogate, Wrexham  Burton, Eastwood, Gainsborough
2028/29    Ilkeston       [u]Kidderminster[/u], Harrogate, Wrexham, Hinckley   Cambridge City, Fleetwood, Stafford
2029/30    Peterborough   [u]Harrogate[/u], Chesterfield, Chester, Worcester   Hyde, Bradford PA, Blackpool
2030/31    Alfreton       [u]Barrow[/u], Chesterfield, Stalybridge, Boston Utd Workington, Oxford City, Hinckley
2031/32    Boston Utd     [u]Hednesford[/u], Wrexham, Chesterfield, Burton     Histon, Morecambe, Hyde
2032/33    Kettering      Chesterfield, Blackpool, [u]Shrewsbury[/u], Stafford Wrexham, Ilkeston, Kidderminster
2033/34    Chesterfield   Bury, [u]Grimsby[/u], Chester, Gainsborough          Corby, Solihull Moors, Harrogate
2034/35    Histon         Worcester, Eastwood, Gainsbrough, [u]Bury[/u]        Burton, Altrincham, Workington
2035/36    Tamworth       [u]Shrewsbury[/u], Blackpool, Morecambe, Chester     Blyth, Gateshead, Retford
2036/37    Hartlepool     Morecambe, Gainsborough, Vauxhall,[u] Mansfield[/u]  Chester, Stalybridge, Hinckley
2037/38    Blackpool      Darlington, Worcester, [u]Guiseley[/u], Vauxhall     Ilkeston, Morecambe, Workington

[center][b][u][size=3]Blue Square South[/size][/u][/b][/center]

----------[b]Champions[/b]----------------------[b]Playoffs[/b]----------------------------------------[b]Relegated[/b]---------------------------
2009/10    Maidenhead    [u]Woking[/u], Chelmsford, [b]HRBFC[/b], Bishop's Stortford              Welling, Worcester, Staines
2010/11    [b]HRBFC[/b]         Dover, Weston Super-Mare, [u]Salisbury[/u], Havant & W            Tiverton, Dartford, Maidstone
2011/12    Dover         [u]Chelmsford[/u], Grays, Havant & W, Newport County              Farnborough, Weston Super-Mare, Tonbridge
2012/13    Eastleigh     St Albans, Braintree, [u]Forest Green[/u], Basingstoke            Hayes & Yeading, Merthyr, Kingstonian
2013/14    St Albans     Braintree, [u]Ebbsfleet[/u], Basingstoke, Salisbury               Maidenhead, Boreham Wood, Sutton Utd
2014/15    Bath          Dartford, Grays, Newport Co, [u]Thurrock[/u]                      Welling, Weston Super-Mare, Merthyr
2015/16    Salisbury     Grays, Dorchester, Dartford, [u]Braintree[/u]                     Weymouth, Basinstoke, Gloucester
2016/17    Newport Co    Dartford, [u]Woking[/u], Hayes & Yeading, Grays                   Farborough, Bishop's Stortford, Eastbourne Boro
2017/18    Wealdstone    [u]Dartford[/u], Maidenhead, Truro, Thurrock                      Weston Super Mare, Tonbridge, Horsham
2018/19    Maidenhead    Grays, Harrow, [u]Dover[/u], Cambridge City                       Maidstone, Bromley, Salisbury
2019/20    Aldershot     Lewes, Staines, [u]Chelmsford[/u], Truro                          Tiverton, Horsham, Carshalton
2020/21    Grays         [u]Newport Co[/u], Tonbridge, Weston Super Mare, Kingstonian      Woking, St Albans, Dartford
2021/22    Havant & W    Basingstoke, [u]Dorchester[/u], Cambridge, Weston Super Mare      Salisbury, Sutton Utd, Truro
2022/23    Cambridge     Boreham Wood, Eastleigh, [u]Bristol Rovers[/u], Thurrock          Ebbsfleet, Staines, Dartford
2023/24    Eastleigh     [u]Welling[/u], Weston Super Mare, Kinstonian, St Albans          Gloucester, Horsham, Boreham Wood
2024/25    Carshalton    [u]Havant & W[/u], Eastbourne Boro, Chelmsford, St Albans         Farnborough, Tonbridge, Wealdstone
2025/26    Chelmsford    [u]Merthyr[/u], Kingstonian, Woking, Lewes                        Basingstoke, Bishop's Stortford, Weymouth
2026/27    Northampton   Braintree, [u]Stevenage[/u], Sutton Utd, Cambridge City           Truro, Lewes, Harrow
2027/28    Ebbsfleet     Weston Super Mare, Kingstonian, Cheltenham, [u]Maidstone[/u]      Kettering, Tiverton, St Albans
2028/29    Kingstonian   Sutton Utd, [u]Cheltenham[/u], Newport Co, Bromley                Eastbourne Boro, Weston Super Mare, Merthyr
2029/30    Sutton Utd    [u]Newport Co[/u], Truro, Tonbridge, Gloucester                   Dorchester, Salisbury, Welling
2030/31    Hayes & Y     [u]Woking[/u], Horsham, Thurrock, Farborough                      Crawley, Grays, Staines
2031/32    Tonbridge     Thurrock, Farnborough, Bromley, [u]Aldershot[/u]                  Chelmsford, Maidstone, Basingstoke
2032/33    St Albans     Eastbourne Boro, Truro, Harrow, [u]Horsham[/u]                    Weston Super Mare, Dover, Boreham Wood
2033/34    Crawley       Worcester, [u]Northampton[/u], Eastleigh, Thuroock                Wealdstone, Kingstonian, Lewes
2034/35    Chelmsford    Harrow, [u]Eastbourne Boro[/u], Eastleigh, Dartford               Gloucester, Welling, Dorchester
2035/36    Staines       Truro, [u]Eastleigh[/u], Thurrock, Braintree                      Lewes, Maidstone, Havant & W
2036/37    Grays         Farnborough, [u]Salisbury[/u], Thurrock, Worcester                Horsham, Harrow, Oxford City
2037/38    Yeovil        Kingstonian, Tonbridge,[u] Weymouth[/u], Dartford                 Bromley, Boreham Wood, Gloucester

Roll of honour - Cups

Champions League

2009/10: Chelsea 2-1 Inter Milan

2010/11: Barcelona 1-2e Man Utd

2011/12: Juventus 2-2p Inter Milan

2012/13: Liverpool 0-1 Man City

2013/14: Real Madrid 3-2 Chelsea

2014/15: Barcelona 0-1 Real Madrid

2015/16: Barcelona 0-0p Real Madrid

2016/17: Real Madrid e2-1 Barcelona

2017/18: Chelsea 0-2 Real Madrid again . . . . .

2018/19: Chelsea 0-1 Man City

2019/20: Inter Milan p1-1 Real Madrid

2020/21: Barcelona p0-0 Man Utd

2021/22: AC Milan 1-1p Real Madrid

2022/23: Man Utd 0-1 Real Madrid

2023/24: Juventus 1-4 Man Utd

2024/25: Juventus 1-0 Barcelona

2025/26: Man Utd 1-0 Man City

2026/27: Juventus 2-0 Man City

2027/28: Real Madrid 0-1e Man City

2028/29: Benfica 0-3 Juventus

2029/30: Sevilla 1-4 HRBFC

2030/31: Man Utd 1-2 HRBFC

2031/32: HRBFC 3-0 Barcelona

2032/33: HRBFC e1-0 Inter

2033/34: HRBFC 0-1 Barcelona

2034/35: OM 2-4 HRBFC

2035/36: HRBFC 4-0 Real Madrid

2036/37: HRBFC 4-0 Werder Bremen

2037/38: HRBFC 3-2 Barcelona

Euro Cup

2009/10: Everton 1-2 Arsenal

2010/11: Arsenal 0-1 Man City

2011/12: Fiorentina 0-1 Liverpool

2012/13: Galatasaray 1-3 Lyon

2013/14: Sevilla 0-0p Valencia

2014/15: Juventus 0-0p Chelsea

2015/16: AC Milan 1-2e Aston Villa

2016/17: Sporting CP 0-3 Inter Milan

2017/18: Porto 1-2 Man Utd

2018/19: Sporting CP p0-0 AC Milan

2019/20: Sevilla 0-3 Everton

2020/21: Wolfsburg 1-2e Atalanta

2021/22: Fiorentina 1-1p Sevilla

2022/23: Werder Bremen 2-3 Chelsea

2023/24: Zenit p0-0 AC Milan

2024/25: Liverpool 3-1 Southampton

2025/26: AC Milan p1-1 Stuttgart

2026/27: Valencia e3-2 FC Bayern

2027/28: Espanyol p0-0 Juventus

2028/29: Panathinaikos 1-2 Roma

2029/30: Man Utd p1-1 AC Milan

2030/31: Feyenoord 2-0 Sporting CP

2031/32: Real Madrid 4-0 Galatasaray

2032/33: Roma 0-1 Juventus

2033/34: Stade Rennais FC p1-1 Ajax

2034/35: Shakhtar p0-0 AS Monaco FC

2035/36: Man City 1-0 Fiorentina

2036/37: FC Bayern 1-3 Barcelona

2037/38: Valencia 1-2 Sevilla

Euro Super Cup

2009/10: Shaktar Donetsk 0-0p Barcelona

2010/11: Arsenal 1-3 Chelsea

2011/12: Man Utd 1-2 Man City

2012/13: Liverpool 1-0 Inter

2013/14: Lyon 2-2p Man City

2014/15: Real Madrid 2-1 Valencia

2015/16: Real Madrid 0-2 Chelsea

2016/17: Aston Villa 2-1 Real Madrid

2017/18: Real Marid 1-3 Inter Milan

2018/19: Real Madrid 3-1 Man Utd

2019/20: Man City 2-1 Sporting CP

2020/21: Inter Milan e3-2 Everton

2021/22: Atalanta 0-2 Barcelona

2022/23: Sevilla 2-1 Real Madrid

2023/24: Chelsea 1-0 Real Madrid

2024/25: Man Utd 1-1p Zenit

2025/26: Liverpool 3-4 Juventus

2026/27: AC Milan 3-4e Man Utd

2027/28: Valencia 1-3 Juventus

2028/29: Man City p3-3 Espanyol

2029/30: Juventus 1-3 Roma

2030/31: HRBFC 2-1 Man Utd

2031/32: Feyenoord 0-4 HRBFC

2032/33: HRBFC 5-0 Real Madrid

2033/34: HRBFC 2-1 Juventus

2034/35: Stade Rennais 1-2 Barcelona

2035/36: HRBFC 4-2 Shakhtar

2036/37: HRBFC 1-0 Man City

2037/38: Barcelona 1-0 HRBFC

Club World Championship

2009/10: Estudiantes 0-4 Barcelona

2010/11: Estudiantes 0-2 Chelsea

2011/12: Corinthians p1-1 Man Utd

2012/13: Cruz Azul 1-2 Inter Milan

2013/14: Man City 6-1 Independiente

2014/15: Real Madrid 1-0 America (MEX)

2015/16: Real Madrid 2-1 Cruz Azul

2016/17: River 2-1 Real Madrid

2017/18: Real Madrid 1-0 Boca

2018/19: Chivas 0-1e Real Madrid

2019/20: Palmeiras 1-2 Man City

2020/21: Inter Milan 1-0 Sao Paulo

2021/22: Barcelona 3-0 Sao Paulo

2022/23: Real Madrid 4-1 America (MEX)

2023/24: Palmeiras p1-1 Real Madrid

2024/25: Chivas 2-3 Man Utd

2025/26: Juventus p0-0 Sao Paulo

2026/27: Man Utd 3-0 New York

2027/28: America (MEX) 0-1 Juventus

2028/29: Chivas 1-0 Man City

2029/30: Juventus 2-2p Palmeiras

2030/31: Palmeiras 1-0 HRBFC

2031/32: America (MEX) 0-5 HRBFC

2032/33: LA Galaxy 0-2 HRBFC

2033/34: River 3-1 HRBFC

2034/35: Barcelona e1-0 Boca

2035/36: Orlando Pirates 0-4 HRBFC

2036/37: HRBFC e2-0 Sao Paulo

2037/38: HRBFC 1-0 Corinthians

FA Cup

2009/10: Tottenham 2-1 Birmingham

2010/11: West Brom 0-2 Man City

2011/12: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2012/13: Aston Villa p2-2 West Brom

2013/14: Bristol City 2-4 Man City

2014/15: Liverpool 1-2 Man City

2015/16: Blackburn 0-1e Chelsea

2016/17: Man Utd 2-1 Liverpool

2017/18: Man Utd 1-2 Everton

2018/19: Chelsea 0-1 Arsenal

2019/20: Man Utd 2-0 HRBFC

2020/21: Millwall 0-3 Chelsea

2021/22: Liverpool 0-2 Man Utd

2022/23: Man Utd p0-0 HRBFC

2023/24: Portsmouth 0-2 Man City

2024/25: Man Utd 0-0pHRBFC

2025/26: HRBFC 0-1 Everton

2026/27: Rotherham 1-3 Southampton

2027/28: Sunderland e3-1 Bolton

2028/29: Southampton 0-3 HRBFC

2029/30: Aston Villa 0-4 HRBFC

2030/31: Bolton 0-1e Southampton

2031/32: HRBFC p1-1 Southampton

2032/33: Southampton 1-0 Arsenal

2033/34: Man Utd 2-0 Preston

2034/35: Sunderland 1-3 HRBFC

2035/36: Stoke 0-7 HRBFC

2036/37: Man Utd 0-2 HRBFC

2037/38: HRBFC 2-0 Man Utd

League Cup

2009/10: Blackburn 0-1 Chelsea

2010/11: Birmingham 1-0 Blackburn

2011/12: Everton 0-0p Man City

2012/13: Chelsea 1-0 Wolves

2013/14: Aston Villa 2-1 Bristol City

2014/15: Chelsea 2-0 Newcastle

2015/16: Blackburn 0-2 Chelsea

2016/17: Man Utd 3-2 Man City

2017/18: Man Utd e3-1 Newcastle

2018/19: Stoke 2-3 Everton

2019/20: Man Utd 1-0 Everton

2020/21: Man Utd 1-1p Stoke

2021/22: Man Utd 1-0 Man City

2022/23: Man Utd 1-0 Scunthorpe

2023/24: Chelsea 0-0p Man Utd

2024/25: Chelsea p1-1 Man Utd

2025/26: Newcastle 0-1 Everton

2026/27: Man City 2-0 Man Utd

2027/28: Fulham 1-2 HRBFC

2028/29: HRBFC p2-2 Southampton

2029/30: Man City e2-0 Arsenal

2030/31: QPR 1-2e HRBFC

2031/32: Arsenal p2-2 HRBFC

2032/33: HRBFC 3-0 Preston

2033/34: Man City 3-1 West Ham

2034/35: Man Utd 3-1 Aston Villa

2035/36: Coventry 1-0 HRBFC

2036/37: Coventry 2-1 Liverpool

2037/38: Liverpool 1-1p Cardiff

Community Shield

2009/10: Man Utd 2-2pChelsea

2010/11: Man City 1-0 Tottenham

2011/12: Man City 0-2 Man Utd

2012/13: Man Utd 2-1 Arsenal

2013/14: Chelsea 1-3 Aston Villa

2014/15: Man City 1-0 Man Utd

2015/16: Arsenal 2-1 Man City

2016/17: Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea

2017/18: Man City p1-1 Man Utd

2018/19: Man City p1-1 Everton

2019/20: Chelsea 1-3 Arsenal

2020/21: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

2021/22: Man City 3-1 Chelsea

2022/23: Man Utd p1-1 HRBFC

2023/24: Chelsea 3-2 Man Utd

2024/25: Man Utd 0-1 Man City

2025/26: HRBFC 1-2 Man City

2026/27: HRBFC p0-0 Everton

2027/28: HRBFC 5-0 Southampton

2028/29: Sunderland 2-3 HRBFC

2029/30: Bolton 2-7 HRBFC

2030/31: HRBFC 3-2 Man City

2031/32: Southampton 0-2 HRBFC

2032/33: HRBFC 1-1p Man City

2033/34: Southampton 0-1 HRBFC

2034/35: Man Utd 0-1 HRBFC

2035/36: HRBFC p0-0 Man Utd

2036/37: Man Utd 2-5 HRBFC

2037/38: HRBFC 3-0 Man City

Johnstone's Paint Trophy

2009/10: Leeds 2-3e Millwall

2010/11: Stockport 0-5 Southampton

2011/12: Leicester 1-3 Leeds

2012/13: Huddersfield 1-0 Reading

2013/14: Lincoln 0-2 Norwich

2014/15: Barnsley 1-2e Norwich

2015/16: Derby 2-1 Torquay

2016/17: Gillingham 1-2 Walsall

2017/18: Carlisle 2-3e Crystal Palace

2018/19: Port Vale 2-1 Plymouth

2019/20: Gillingham 1-2e Derby

2020/21: Ipswich 0-2 Crewe

2021/22: Sheff Wed 4-2 Hereford

2022/23: Exeter 2-3 Notts County

2023/24: Macclesfield 1-0 Crawley

2024/25: Plymouth 1-0 Macclesfield

2025/26: Crystal Palace 2-0 Bury

2026/27: Stockport 2-1 Brighton

2027/28: Hereford 1-2 Cardiff

2028/29: Doncaster 1-4 Southend

2029/30: Crystal Palace 0-3 Hereford

2030/31: MK Dons 1-1p Gillingham

2031/32: Notts Co 0-2 Southend

2032/33: Gillingham 0-2 Barnsley

2033/34: Rushden 0-0p Norwich

2034/35: Derby 1-2 Plymouth

2035/36: Oldham 1-2 Dag & Red

2036/37: Northampton 0-2 Crystal Palace

2037/38: Doncaster 0-1 Gillingham

FA Trophy

2009/10: Oxford 0-0p Histon

2010/11: AFC Wimbledon 0-1 Kettering

2011/12: Alfreton 3-1 Darlington

2012/13: Newport County 2-4 Cambridge

2013/14: Eastleigh 1-2 Tamworth

2014/15: AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Chesterfield

2015/16: AFC Wimbledon 0-0p Mansfield

2016/17: Tonbridge 0-4 Tamworth

2017/18: Wycombe 3-0 Cambridge

2018/19: Newport Co 0-0p Fleetwood

2019/20: Dover 0-2 AFC Wimbledon

2020/21: AFC Telford 0-1 Workington

2021/22: Lewes 1-2 Rushden

2022/23: Aldershot p2-2 Alfreton

2023/24: Chesterfield 2-3 Eastleigh

2024/25: Hyde 0-3 Aldershot

2025/26: AFC Telford 0-1 Ebbsfleet

2026/27: Morecambe 0-2 Carshalton

2027/28: Mansfield 2-0 AFC Telford

2028/29: Peterborough p1-1 Havant & W

2029/30: Sutton Utd 0-0p Kidderminster

2030/31: Hayes & Yeading 1-0 Tranmere

2031/32: Ebbsfleet 2-0 Sutton Utd

2032/33: Northampton 0-3 Horsham

2033/34: St Albans 4-1 Sutton Utd

2034/35: Sutton Utd 2-2p Peterborough

2035/36: Workington 0-2 Crawley

2036/37: Eastbourne Boro 2-0 Aldershot

2037/38: Eastbourne Boro 1-2 Yeovil

This Season's Major Comps

Premiership: HRBFC

Champions League: HRBFC

Euro Cup: Sevilla

Euro Super Cup: Barcelona

Club World Championship: HRBFC

FA Cup: HRBFC

League Cup: Cardiff

Community Shield: HRBFC

International Competitions

World Cup

2010: Cameroon 1-0 Ivory Coast *England beat Spain 2-0 in the 3rd place playoff

2014: Argentina 0-1 Brazil *England lost in the Quarter final to France 2-1

2018: France p0-0 Denmark *England lost 3-2 to Denmark in the 2nd Round

2022:France p0-0 Portugal *England lost in the 2nd Round 1-0 Brazil

2026: Portugal 3-1 England

2030: Mexico 3-1 Brazil *England came 3rd after beating Italy 3-1 in 3rd place playoff

2034: Brazil 1-2 Italy *Engalnd lost 2-0 to Uruguay in the 2nd Round

European Championship

2012: Germany 1-2 England

2016: France 0-0p Czech Rep *England failed to qualify finishing 3rd in their group behind Serbia and Norway

2020: Italy 2-2p Spain *England finished 3rd in their group behind Italy and Sweden and ahead of the Czech Rep

2024: Croatia 1-0 Germany *England finished 3rd in their group behind Holland and Ukraine and ahead of Scotland

2028: Turkey 3-2 Romania *England finished bottom of their group consisting of Russia, France and Turkey

2032: Germany e3-2 Portugal *England reached the semi final losing to Germany on penalties after a 0-0 draw

2036: Holland 1-4 England :D

[center][b][u]Hampton & Richmond: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
        2009/10           54              27         18           9         77 (1.43)   38 (0.70)      +39        50%
        2010/11           49              31         10           8         94 (1.92)   36 (0.73)      +58        63%
        2011/12           53              29         16           8         76 (1.43)   37 (0.70)      +39        55%
        2012/13           54              38          9           7        105 (1.94)   41 (0.76)      +64        70%
        2013/14           52              26         15          11         75 (1.44)   40 (0.77)      +35        50%
        2014/15           57              26         12          19         92 (1.61)   79 (1.39)      +13        46%
        2015/16           56              26         22           8         88 (1.57)   49 (0.88)      +39        46%
        2016/17           51              24         11          16         72 (1.41)   55 (1.08)      +17        47%
        2017/18           52              31          9          12         86 (1.65)   43 (0.83)      +43        60%
        2018/19           48              13         14          21         42 (0.88)   59 (1.23)      -17        27%
        2019/20           56              32         16           8         99 (1.77)   56 (1.00)      +43        57%
        2020/21           52              17         13          22         54 (1.04)   58 (1.12)      -4         33%
        2021/22           47              28         12           7         74 (1.57)   36 (0.77)      +38        60%
        2022/23           59              32         15          12         98 (1.66)   60 (1.02)      +38        54%
        2023/24           52              25         18           9         77 (1.48)   47 (0.90)      +30        48%
        2024/25           65              45         12           8        142 (2.18)   41 (0.63)      +101       69%
        2025/26           61              39          9          13        141 (2.31)   64 (1.05)      +77        64%
        2026/27           53              40          8           5        126 (2.38)   28 (0.53)      +98        75%
        2027/28           63              43         14           6        129 (2.05)   41 (0.65)      +88        68%
        2028/29           61              51          5           5        146 (2.39)   40 (0.66)      +106       84%
        2029/30           65              52          8           5        185 (2,85)   45 (0.69)      +140       80%
        2030/31           65              49         10           6        173 (2.66)   46 (0.71)      +127       75%
        2031/32           68              51         13           4        176 (2.59)   33 (0.49)      +143       75%
        2032/33           65              45         12           8        149 (2.29)   40 (0.62)      +109       69%
        2033/34           61              47          8           6        158 (2.59)   43 (0.70)      +115       77%
        2034/35           59              47          7           5        162 (2.75)   42 (0.71)      +120       80%
        2035/36           67              56          9           2        205 (3.06)   34 (0.51)      +171       84%
        2036/37           64              49          9           6        145 (2.27)   38 (0.59)      +107       77%
        2037/38           66              44         16           6        149 (2.26)   54 (0.82)      +95        67%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Total           1675            1063        350          262      3395 (2.03) 1323 (0.79)      +2072      63%

[center][b][u]Hampton & Richmond: Home Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Season-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------
      2009/10            27              17          8             2       49 (1.81)    16 (0.59)      +33        63%
      2010/11            24              20          3             1       59 (2.46)    11 (0.46)      +48        83%
      2011/12            28              16         10             2       41 (1.46)    13 (0.46)      +28        57%
      2012/13            27              22          2             3       61 (2.26)    16 (0.59)      +45        81%
      2013/14            25              14          9             2       39 (1.56)    14 (0.56)      +25        56%
      2014/15            30              19          5             6       50 (1.67)    29 (0.97)      +21        63%
      2015/16            26              15          9             2       39 (1.50)    17 (0.65)      +22        58%
      2016/17            25              15          5             5       37 (1.48)    22 (0.88)      +15        60%
      2017/18            26              18          3             5       52 (2.00)    19 (0.73)      +33        69%
      2018/19            22               6          8             8       21 (0.95)    26 (1.18)      -5         27%
      2019/20            26              13          9             4       38 (1.46)    21 (0.81)      +17        50%
      2020/21            27              11          8             8       31 (1.15)    27 (1.00)      +4         41%
      2021/22            24              17          5             2       43 (1.79)    17 (0.71)      +26        71%
      2022/23            31              19          8             4       55 (1.77)    26 (0.84)      +29        61%
      2023/24            27              13         11             3       41 (1.52)    19 (0.70)      +22        48%
      2024/25            31              23          6             2       69 (2.23)    16 (0.52)      +53        74%
      2025/26            28              18          6             4       71 (2.54)    26 (0.93)      +45        64%
      2026/27            25              23          2             0       79 (3.16)     7 (0.28)      +72        92%
      2027/28            31              25          4             2       64 (2.06)    11 (0.35)      +53        81%
      2028/29            32              29          2             1       81 (2.53)    17 (0.53)      +64        91%
      2029/30            30              25          3             2       88 (2.93)    18 (0.60)      +70        83%
      2030/31            31              27          2             2       94 (3.03)    13 (0.42)      +81        87%
      2031/32            31              24          7             0       84 (2.71)    12 (0.39)      +72        77%
      2032/33            29              26          3             0       79 (2.72)    11 (0.38)      +68        90%
      2033/34            28              25          2             1       83 (2.96)    19 (0.68)      +64        89%
      2034/35            29              23          3             3       83 (2.86)    20 (0.69)      +63        79%
      2035/36            29              27          2             0      102 (3.52)    13 (0.45)      +89        93%
      2036/37            27              22          3             2       62 (2.30)    13 (0.48)      +49        81%
      2037/38            29              19          8             2       72 (2.48)    20 (0.69)      +52        66%
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Total             805             571         156           78     1767 (2.20)   509 (0.63)      +1258      71%

[center][b][u]Hampton & Richmond: Away Matches[/u][/b][/center]

2009/10            27              10         10             7       28 (1.04)    22 (0.81)      +6         37%
      2010/11            25              11          7             7       35 (1.40)    25 (1.00)      +10        44%
      2011/12            25              13          6             6       35 (1.40)    24 (0.96)      +11        52%
      2012/13            27              16          7             4       44 (1.63)    25 (0.93)      +19        59%
      2013/14            27              12          6             9       36 (1.33)    26 (0.96)      +10        44%
      2014/15            27               7          7            13       42 (1.56)    50 (1.85)      -8         26%
      2015/16            30              11         13             6       49 (1.63)    32 (1.07)      +17        37%
      2016/17            26               9          6            11       35 (1.40)    33 (1.32)      +2         36%
      2017/18            26              13          6             7       34 (1.31)    24 (0.92)      +10        50%
      2018/19            26               7          6            13       21 (0.81)    33 (1.27)      -12        27%
      2019/20            30              19          7             4       61 (2.03)    35 (1.17)      +26        63%
      2020/21            25               6          5            14       23 (0.92)    31 (1.24)      -8         24%
      2021/22            23              11          7             5       31 (1.35)    19 (0.83)      +12        48%
      2022/23            28              13          7             8       43 (1.54)    34 (1.21)      +9         46%
      2023/24            25              12          7             6       36 (1.44)    28 (1.12)      +8         48%
      2024/25            34              22          6             6       73 (2.14)    25 (0.74)      +48        65%
      2025/26            33              21          3             9       70 (2.12)    38 (1.15)      +32        64%
      2026/27            28              17          6             5       47 (1.68)    21 (0.75)      +26        61%
      2027/28            32              18         10             4       65 (2.03)    30 (0.94)      +35        57%
      2028/29            29              22          3             4       65 (2.24)    23 (0.79)      +42        76%
      2029/30            35              27          5             3       97 (2.77)    27 (0.77)      +70        77%
      2030/31            34              22          8             4       79 (2.32)    33 (0.97)      +46        65%
      2031/32            37              27          6             4       92 (2.49)    21 (0.57)      +71        73%
      2032/33            36              19          9             8       70 (1.92)    29 (0.81)      +41        53%
      2033/34            33              22          6             5       75 (2.27)    24 (0.73)      +51        67%
      2034/35            30              24          4             2       79 (2.63)    22 (0.73)      +57        80%
      2035/36            38              29          7             2      103 (2.71)    21 (0.55)      +82        76%
      2036/37            37              27          6             4       83 (2.24)    25 (0.68)      +58        73%
      2037/38            37              25          8             4       77 (2.08)    34 (0.92)      +43        68%
      Total             870             492        194           184     1627 (1.87)   814 (0.94)      +813       57%

[center][b][u]International: All Matches[/u][/b][/center]

--------Country-------Games Played--------Won--------Drawn---------Lost--------For--------Against--------GD--------Win%-------------

Belgium U21          11              7           3            1       29 (2.64)     9 (0.82)      +20        64%
   (2017-2019)
     Finland              19              7           2           10       23 (1.11)    37 (1.95)      -14        37%
   (2019-2022)
     Mexico               64             51           6            7      176 (2.75)    46 (0.72)      +130       80%
    (2022-2026)
     Brazil               35             30           2            3      102 (2.91)    24 (0.69)      +78        86%
  (2027-2030)   
     Italy                47             38           6            3      138 (2.94)    32 (0.68)      +106       81%
  (2030-2034)
     England              43             37           4            2      149 (3.47)    31 (0.72)      +118       86%
  (2034-Present)

Youth Players

David Guthrie (YP1) (DM, MC)

Club        Season     Appearances         Goals     Assists      MOTM    Yellow      Red     Average Rating
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  H+R         2021/22       7(5)               0          4          0         2         0          6.89
  H+R         2022/23       9(3)               1          0          0         0         0          6.69
   Transfered to Everton for £1.2M
  Everton     2023/24        0                 0          0          0         0         0          ----
   Loaned to Hull
  Hull        2023/24       0(2)               0          0          0         0         0          6.50
  Everton     2024/25        1                 0          0          0         0         0          6.90
  Everton     2025/26       2(2)               0          0          0         0         0          7.05
  Everton     2026/27      17(5)               1          3          1         5         1          6.89
  Everton     2027/28      16(2)               0          5          0         2         0          6.82
  Everton     2028/29      14(2)               1          4          1         4         0          6.80
  Everton     2029/30       8(1)               0          0          0         0         0          6.68
  Everton     2030/31        8                 2          0          0         0         0          6.86
  Everton     2031/32       6(2)               0          2          1         2         0          6.68
  Everton     2032/33       0(1)               0          0          0         0         0          ----
  Everton     2033/34      10(1)               0          2          0         1         0          6.81
  Everton     2034/35      14(2)               0          1          0         0         0          6.55
  Everton     2035/36      27(1)               1          1          0         3         0          6.59
  Everton     2036/37        1                 0          0          0         0         0          6.80  
   Transfered to Dunfermline on a free
  Dunfermline 2037/38       42                 3         11          2         0         0          7.67  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Total                    211                9         33          5        19         1          6.85 

Kevin Hill (YP2) (MC)

Club        Season     Appearances        Goals     Assists      MOTM    Yellow      Red     Average Rating
  H+R         2025/26      37(11)             11         12          1         0         0          7.20
  H+R         2026/27      42(2)               9         16          2         0         0          7.44
  H+R         2027/28      48(3)              10         10          5         2         0          7.21
  H+R         2028/29       41                12          7          5         2         0          7.26
  H+R         2029/30      50(2)              13         13          5         1         0          7.40
  H+R         2030/31      47(4)              13         20          4         2         0          7.46
  H+R         2031/32      30(2)               7          9          1         3         0          7.31
  H+R         2032/33      25(2)               7          5          3         0         0          7.31
  H+R         2033/34      42(2)              14         13          4         2         0          7.39
  H+R         2034/35      39(4)               9         10          1         2         0          7.24
  H+R         2035/36      37(2)              15         11          5         0         0          7.47
  H+R         2036/37      45(3)              21         14          4         0         0          7.40
  H+R         2037/38      47(5)              18         15          4         2         0          7.32
  Total                     574              159        155         44        16         0          7.32

Oliver Brown (YP3) (DR, DC)

Club        Season     Appearances        Goals     Assists      MOTM    Yellow      Red     Average Rating
  H+R         2028/29        5                 0          1          0         0         0          6.88
  H+R         2029/30      10(1)               0          1          0         3         0          7.21
  H+R         2030/31       14                 0          3          0         2         0          7.14
  H+R         2031/32        2                 0          0          0         0         0          7.50
   Loaned to Millwall
  Millwall    2031/32       36                 0          3          1         4         0          6.89
   Transfered to Chelsea for £2M
  Chelsea     2032/33      26(9)               0          0          3         7         0          6.91
  Chelsea     2033/34      10(16)              0          0          0         3         0          6.74
  Chelsea     2034/35      17(13)              0          0          2         4         0          6.74
  Chelsea     2035/36      24(13)              2          0          1         3         0          6.87
  Chelsea     2036/37      18(14)              0          2          2         5         0          7.02
  Chelsea     2037/38       1(2)               0          0          0         0         0          6.70
   Transfered to Stoke for £2.7M
  Stoke       2037/38      12(3)               0          0          1         3         0          6.79
  Total                     246                2         10         10        34         0          6.88

Chris Lowe (YP4) (DC, DM, MC)

H+R         2030/31      13(1)               0          0          0         0         1          6.73
   Loaned to Reading
  Reading     2031/32      19(10)              5          0          0         5         1          6.72
   Transfered to Tottenham for £2.1M
  Tottenham   2032/33      17(19)              1          2          0         2         0          6.47
  Tottenham   2033/34      24(16)              0          3          0         4         0          6.39
  Tottenham   2034/35      31(7)               3          3          0         5         1          6.84
  Tottenham   2035/36      32(6)               1          0          0         4         0          6.53
  Tottenham   2036/37      17(10)              0          1          0         6         1          6.65
   Transfered to Toulouse FC on a free
  Toulouse    2037/38      38(8)               4          4          1         7         1          6.53
  Total                     268               14         13          1        33         5          6.58

Johnny Drummond (YP5) (DM, MC)

H+R         2031/32      13(5)               2          4          0         4         0          7.09
  H+R         2032/33      17(2)               0          5          0         2         0          7.06
  H+R         2033/34      14(5)               1          3          0         4         1          6.95
  H+R         2034/35      19(3)               0          3          0         3         0          6.91
  H+R         2035/36      32(12)              5          7          1         5         0          7.21
  H+R         2036/37      18(7)               0          5          0         4         0          6.90
  H+R         2037/38      27(12)              8          9          1         2         0          6.99
  Total                    186                16         36          2        24         1          7.00

Neil Taylor (YP6) (GK)

Club        Season     Appearances         Conc     Cln Shts      MOTM    Yellow      Red     Average Rating
  H+R         2031/32        8                 1          7          0         0         0          6.89
  H+R         2032/33       20                10         13          0         0         0          6.96
  H+R         2033/34       19                18          7          0         0         0          7.08
  H+R         2034/35       38                30         19          0         0         0          7.07
  H+R         2035/36       33                18         21          0         0         0          6.97
  H+R         2036/37       15                10          9          0         0         0          6.85
  H+R         2037/38      34(1)              28         17          2         0         0          7.16
  Total                    168               115         93          2         0         0          7.03

Paul Winter (YP7) (DR, DC)

H+R         2034/35       8(4)               0          0          0         0         0          6.78
  H+R         2035/36      20(1)               1          1          0         0         0          7.10
  H+R         2036/37      11(1)               0          1          1         1         0          7.05
  H+R         2037/38      17(2)               0          1          0         0         0          6.59
  Total                     64                 1          3          1         1         0          6.90

Nathan Ecclestone (YP8) (ST)

H+R         2035/36      19(4)               7          6          3         0         0          7.35
   Loaned to St Albans
  St Albans   2035/36       10                 6          2          1         0         0          7.32
  H+R         2036/37      35(19)             17         12          4         0         0          7.18
  H+R         2037/38      36(22)             18         12          3         1         0          7.07
  Total                    145                48         32         11         1         0          7.28

Alan Casey (YP9) (ST)

H+R         2036/37      16(22)              3          6          1         0         0          6.63
  H+R         2037/38      16(6)               2          3          1         0         0          6.80
  Total                     60                 5          9          2         0         0          6.70

Charlie Rix (YP10) (DR, DC)

H+R         2035/36      19(3)               0          3          1         1         0          7.49
  H+R         2036/37      36(2)               0          1          1         3         0          7.26
  H+R         2037/38      48(2)               3          7          3         3         0          7.45
  Total                    110                 3         11          5         7         0          7.39

Andy Rideout (YP11) (AMR, AMC, ST)

H+R         2037/38      19(17)              3          9          0         0         0          6.56
  Total                     36                 3          9          0         0         0          6.56

Daniel Farrell (YP12) (MC)

H+R         2037/38      28(12)              5          9          2         1         0          6.92
  Total                     40                 5          9          2         1         0          6.92

Kenny Pegler (YP13) (ML)

H+R         2037/38        0                 0          0          0         0         0          -.--
   Loaned to St Albans    
  St Albans   2037/38       3(7)               0          0          0         0         0          6.70
  Total                     10                 0          0          0         0         0          6.70

200+ appearances

------------Name-----------------------Appearances-----------Goals----------Average Rating--------

Ferriera (ST)                  422 (686)         178 (283)           7.50 (7.51)
        (2021-2036)

Chris Martin (DR, DC)          404 (616)          14 (16)            7.46 (7.46)
        (2025-2038)

Kevin Hill (YP2) (MC)          386 (574)         113 (159)           7.33 (7.33)
        (2025-Present)

Soares (ST)                    341 (519)         171 (255)           7.64 (7.64)
        (2025-2036)

Daniel Torres (DR, DC)         322 (501)          39 (64)            7.31 (7.31)
        (2023-2034)   

Francesco Gori (ST)            259 (405)         134 (220)           7.22 (7.22)
        (2026-2036)

Guney Ozcan (DC)               253 (286)           9 (11)            7.25 (7.23)
        (2009-2017)

Sylvio (DL)                    239 (381)           1 (4)             7.37 (7.37)
        (2026-2036)

Richard Wilson (GK)            253 (398)           0 (0)             7.01 (7.01)
        (2026-Present)

Martyn Walters (DL)            209 (331)           4 (4)             7.20 (7.20)
        (2024-2035)

Chris Stone (DC,DR)            207 (269)           0 (1)             7.11 (7.12)  
        (2017-2024)

Arkady Yerofeev (ST)           200 (329)          78 (129)           7.30 (7.30)
        (2027-2036)

Daniel Nikolov (DC)            195 (309)           8 (20)            7.05 (7.06)
        (2022-2030)

Federico Di Fabio (DR, DC)     194 (334)          7 (13)             7.22 (7.22)
        (2028-2036)

Jose Ramon Romero (DL,ML)      192 (269)           3 (4)             7.12 (7.13)
        (2019-2026)

Alberto De Coster (MC)         181 (300)          20 (40)            7.05 (7.06) 
        (2025-2032)

Guido Frau (ST)                172 (206)          51 (64)            6.95 (6.95)
        (2016-2021)

Johan Roland (GK)              160 (226)           0 (0)             6.85 (6.89)
        (2018-2026)

Mattia Casadei(DC,DR,DM,MR,MC) 158 (251)           2 (4)             7.10 (7.10)
        (2023-2030)

Alvin Malbon (GK)              148 (212)           0 (0)             7.11 (7.12)
        (2025-2031)

Reinaldo (DC)                  142 (213)          23 (28)            7.37 (7.38)
        (2031-2036)

Baris Sari (MC, MR)            141 (207)          14 (29)            7.19 (7.27)
        (2022-2027)

Jasmin Sliskovic (DC)          137 (216)          13 (23)            7.16 (7.16)
        (2022-2028)

Luca Mathys (MC)               136 (216)          31 (56)            7.32 (7.33)
        (2030-2036) 

Fabio Jose (ST)                135 (225)          90 (132)           7.31 (7.31)
        (2030-2036)

Key: league (all competitions)

Very impressive updates as usual hrbfcrule. :thup:

Saints in League One! Woohoo! :D

What's the odds that St. Albans City get into the Premier League in your save before mine. :p

Thanks, at the rate you're going Saints will be in the Premiership at the end of the season as long as you don't bottle it :D. Next season I may just give St Albans all my transfer budget to see if that will kick them into life in the transfer market. The race is on . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived