The Portugal/Portuguese League World Cup Thread

Indaro

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday, he carried his own bags inside the airport, throw them into the car, and then drove home like there was nothing wrong. For someone with such a serious injury, he seemed pretty ok.

Anyway if there was something more behind this situation, sooner or later everyone will know, specially if we fail to reach the next phase.

It took only a draw to see cracks in the group with Deco criticizing the approach to the 2nd H, saying that direct footbal wasn't the best solution to get a win. Also saying that he didn't like to play on the right flank, that he isn't a winger.

Queiroz seems lost at this point, the team continues to play the same mediocre, predictable football from the qualification phase and i can't even see us beating NK at this point.

Fábio said that Fábio played well. I hate people that do that.

Miguel Veloso is a bad influence over Coentrão because it's the first time that i see that reference to himself in the 3rd person:thdn:

The FPF is asking for the removal of the yellow card shown to Ronaldo. Saying that he is was kicked and insulted but despite that accepted without complait that the referee didn't take any disciplinary action against those players.

He very, very clearly told the CIV players to 'f u c k o f f'. That's a yellow. Not a chance of the card being withdrawn. He should stfu anyway, should have been booked for at least two blatant disgraceful dives. Such a pity he does that, it takes large chunks out of his awesomeness.

He very, very clearly told the CIV players to 'f u c k o f f'. That's a yellow. Not a chance of the card being withdrawn. He should stfu anyway, should have been booked for at least two blatant disgraceful dives. Such a pity he does that, it takes large chunks out of his awesomeness.

I don't know if I like or hate the fact that players can say that in the PL without punishment. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? does it mean that refs are better because they understand the players? honest question.

Deco is injured for tomorrow, so i wonder who will replace him. If he wants to keep the same formation Tiago is the only choice to occupy his place. He might be forced to chance to a 4231 with Simão/Danny playing behind the PL or to a 442 with Ronaldo playing alongside the PL.

Yeh, I mean one good game against a very poor team and all of a sudden he's awesome.

I'd like to see Portugal's wingers move further up the pitch. Pointless Ronaldo receiving the ball in his own half, where he can't make any difference whatsoever.

Oh, and I love the Portugal kit.

Archived