Do Ronaldo/Messi/Rooney/Fabregas/Lampard etc move ever in FM10?

On my Man Utd save i'm in jan2019.

Rooney is still at utd and banging them in at 33. He now the england all time cap and goal scorer with 129 cap and 89 goals, Is he a bit too good for england in your owe games as he does not score the same amount for me?

Messi is still at barcelona but he does not score the same as RL, How is his goal scoring record in your games?

Ronaldo is at real madrid and is a monster for them, he keeps winning the world and euro player of the year, anyone else with the same results?

Torres is still at liverpool and he been a machine for liverpool and still banging them in at 34, In one season he scored 38 league goals in 28 games. I had a accepted bid but he would never join utd.

Gerrard has retire after spending his whole career at liverpool and retire at the age of 36, He now a youth coach at tottenham.

Lampard moved to benfica on a free transfer in 2014 but retire after a season and he now a youth coach for villarreal.

Terry is still at chelsea and was still a regular at the age of 37 but he not been playing this season. What age did he retire in your games?

Sneijder is still at inter.

Etoo moved to sheffield wednesday on a free transfer in 2016 but the left the next season to racing and then retired after a season. He now a manger without a club

Pato is still at milan but is unhappy and wants to be transfer listed.

Benzema is at real madrid and a great player for them scoring loads of goals,

Xavi retired in 2016 after spending his whole career at barcelona and he now a coach for chelsea.

Dani Alves moved on a free to porto in 2018.

Something really funny happened on my Milan save in the summer of 2013. For some reason Ronaldo got really annoyed that Real decided to sell Pepe, getting angry at the club for selling their "star player". Real then panics and offer Ronaldo for a measly €40M (considering that he was only 28 and what they paid for him 4 years earlier). He ended up at Liverpool who have yet again been taken over by a tycoon (happens very often on my games). I did throw in a bid as well but as I forgot about the tycoon I didn't bother to adjust my budget to give him that extra €5k he was asking for. Oh well I had just bought Sánchez so I didn't really need him but it seemed like too good a deal to pass on.

Yeah forgot to mention that David Villa went to Juventus for 13.75 million when he was 30 or so and Cristiano Ronaldo went to Milan after a fallout at Real Madrid although i don't know whether it was because he wanted a new challenge or something else

lol, in november 2013 the second biggest transfer since 09/10 season is - drum roll - Mohamed Sissoko from Juventus to Liverpool for a staggering £27.5M. (not Moussa, but Mohamed the ex-liverpool player :-D)

Other in deals top 3: Ribery Bayern to liverpool 36m and Alexis Sanchez to Citeh 27.5M

Liverpool have 3/4 of the biggets deals and 5 of the biggest 12 deals (Ribery, Mohamed Sissoko, Modric, Hamsik, Sakho)

If you wanna check your saves out, this is how:

World/Transfers/Views:Leading Transfers

Btw, I am the OP and, yes, I wanted to hear about your experience of AI transfers when the players are in their prime, not your own transfer coups (although that too is entertaining, it wasnt the point)

I myself bought Drogba after the first season to Marseille, so once they become old-ish it is a different story completely.

Most of these players are quite loyal so they'll never move. Rooney may move depending on the finances of Manchester United. Pato may move because the whole Milan team needs a makeover and overhaul and underachieving will doubtless make Pato consider his future (as I'd imagine he's doing right now).

Archived