10.3 Patch - Transfers

so guys im actually new to FM ...this is my first year...last year i actually bought Fifa Manager 2009...and it wasnt that bad...u got married and had kids...LOL...ok to the point...what i really like about Fifa Manager 2009 was that they had all the jan transfers take place in Jan...so you couldnt make bids for those players in the Summer transfer...and then the players would either leave or join ur club in Jan...so its not impossible...its been done before...and its much more realistic...imagine...spurs losing keane to celtic...i sold keane for like 20 million pounds to chelsea first day on the job...thats total bull and a waste...that leaves you with gudjohsen at spurs from the begining of the season...total crap and Si should look into all this...

No matter what SI do it'll never satisfy everyone. Multiple options won't satisfy everyone because someone's favoured option will be missed. Like drmanly says, it's not a "simple" tick-box, but a very complicated tick-box.

Don't see the problem, frankly. Two-to-three seasons in and whatever the starting DB is becomes irrelevant anyway. It's a game. Sure, aim for realism, but there's no easy answer here. I'd personally hate to start at Tottenham and have Robbie Keane on fire for me, then lose him on loan to Celtic in Jan, with NOTHING I can do about it.

Time to calm down, dears. Play the game in front of you (or the one that 10.3 will eventually offer). SI can't create a bespoke version for everyone, so getting annoyed about minor details will only make you more miserable and frustrated than you already are.

No matter what SI do it'll never satisfy everyone. Multiple options won't satisfy everyone because someone's favoured option will be missed. Like drmanly says, it's not a "simple" tick-box, but a very complicated tick-box.

Don't see the problem, frankly. Two-to-three seasons in and whatever the starting DB is becomes irrelevant anyway. It's a game. Sure, aim for realism, but there's no easy answer here. I'd personally hate to start at Tottenham and have Robbie Keane on fire for me, then lose him on loan to Celtic in Jan, with NOTHING I can do about it.

Time to calm down, dears. Play the game in front of you (or the one that 10.3 will eventually offer). SI can't create a bespoke version for everyone, so getting annoyed about minor details will only make you more miserable and frustrated than you already are.

I agree with you totally.

They give you the editor to make the changes you want also, also they could follow suit with everyother game designer and charge for updates/DLC but they dont.

For those who cry realism, realism, ah my gad realism, hello? your managing teams you would have no hope of being a part of in real everyday life, let alone take from low divisions and win cups in 2-3 seasons.

Will never please everyone as 90percent of internet bloggers/gamers are self righteous, self centered, want everything on a plate without doing 1 ounce of work themselves cry babies.

all my opinions of course :rolleyes:

this is clearly not what i was asking though. I only said i don't want kaboul and gudjohnsen at the club, but wondered whether it is possible to edit it in transfers, in general and not at my club, after the jan window in game time. But no to answer that is too hard.

This does not neccesarily mean i'll edit kaboul or gudjonsen or keane during the window, i want to sign my own players...people don't expect a bespoke version, but they have a right to play the game as they want, and if they don't want the jan transfers six months earlier or at all then that is their choice. It doesn't seem to be asking alot, and infact asking that transfers aren't added to the update is very inline with what you're saying. Start the game how it is IRL and then let jan transfers take care of themselves when it comes to it, having clubs sign who the hell they want. Get it?

You made good points. But it think that if for exemple Press Conferences and Team Talks are not at the point in patch 10.3 where it should I think a lot of people that don't like those and if they are many at least Si should give that chance for to turn this off, specially Press Conferences.

I know this implies some modifications that could or not affect the ME.

Also I can see SI taking their time with patch 10.3 as good thing.

Archived