FM 10: Marko Milinkovic

batty1

MarkoMilinkovic.png

Marko Milinković (born April 16, 1988 in Belgrade) is a Serbian footballer who currently plays as midfielder or winger for the Slovak Corgoň Liga club MFK Košice.

Milinković is a member of the Serbia national under-21 football team. He debuted against Denmark at the Play-off for Final Tournament 2009 EURO U-21 Championship on 11 October 2008. In second leg against Denmark he scored his first goal.[1] Milinković played first half against Belarus (0:0) at the 2009 EURO U-21 Championship.[2]

He made his senior debut against South Africa in a friendly match on 12 August 2009.

And can be brought for around £700k

Definitely needs tutoring to boost couple them mental stats, get him on the right training regime and get them physical stats up a bit :thup: Nice find!

Thanks

Any idea how far down the leagues he'd go?

The standard of teams after him are around league 1. So im guessing about that level.

• 3 months later...

sdzpk2.png

I thought his Creative and Technical attributes made him good enough to deserve his own thread.

Put into the right team with the right tactic, I am sure he could be amazing. :)

I tried signing him for QPR to be the new Buzsaky but he wouldn't sign the damn contract. :(

edit: He is also nearly 200 CM tall! :eek:

His height probably explains why he isn't faster :thdn:

I would love him to have atleast 15/16 pace to make him more effective. Lack of mentals is always made easier, when the player is fast! (Quincy for Portsmouth is a great example of this).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived