How to edit data in FMH 2010 (PSP)

There is no one to add onto the PSP, you need to download the computer one, and then make the changes and name it as changes.txt, put it in this folder:

PSP\COMMON\FMH2010\changes.txt

You need to make the FMH2010 folder, then put the changes in that folder, and then load your game, and it should appear.

I downloaded the changes.txt from this forum (the one with updates up to 8th Nov 2009) ending like this:

"PLAYER""Brian" "Stock" "Doncaster Rovers" "" "" "" "" "111" "124" ""

"PLAYER""Robert" "Cornthwaite" "Adelaide United FC" "" "" "" "" "49" "111" ""

"PLAYER""Gary" "Hooper" "Scunthorpe United" "" "" "" "" "102" "134" ""

"PLAYER""Adam" "Johnson" "Middlesbrough" "" "" "" "" "134" "177" ""

"PLAYER""Sean" "Canham" "Notts County" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Hayes and Yeading United"

I started a new game in FMH 2010 and it seemed to work fine. Then I was trying to add a new Newcastle player, so I used the editor, which created a separate changes.txt with a single change in it. I copied and pasted the line at the end of the changes.txt:

"PLAYER""Brian" "Stock" "Doncaster Rovers" "" "" "" "" "111" "124" ""

"PLAYER""Robert" "Cornthwaite" "Adelaide United FC" "" "" "" "" "49" "111" ""

"PLAYER""Gary" "Hooper" "Scunthorpe United" "" "" "" "" "102" "134" ""

"PLAYER""Adam" "Johnson" "Middlesbrough" "" "" "" "" "134" "177" ""

"PLAYER""Sean" "Canham" "Notts County" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Hayes and Yeading United"

"PLAYER""Hameur" "Bouazza" "Blackpool" "Fabrice" "Pancrate" "" "1980" "" "" "Newcastle United"

and now the game freezes all the time. Does anyone know what might be causing the problem?

• 3 weeks later...

hi im new to this, just hope someone can clear a few things up for me,

1st. i edited a player, i just took the command above that a different user posted and changed the details to my details, it worked fine, when i got to the game it showed my details which where kevin doyles details and i put myself in liverpool, when i started it showd that i left wolves for 6.5 mill, is this correct?? or should it be like a clean history.

2nd. can i make a player at random not from editing another players details? like start from scratch showing for example me as part of liverpool with no previous playing history? would be amazing to be able to input me and my little bro as part of liverpool without editing another players details

3rd. i know the guy who made this program is really busy with other projects as ive read the posts from everyone, i was wondering in future releases of FMHE would it be possible to change, attributes, nationality, profile info, history and d.o.b, i know this is lots and may not be possible but i figured why not ask because i didnt think it was possible for anything that the editor has done so far, really amazing stuff,

thanks for reading

cheers for the reply m8, well i dont mind the history side of it, but in the future if stats and stuff can be edited that would be great, and nationality would be amazing. not many great footballers come from ireland and i was looking to use a brazilian or something change the nation lol, thanks again:D

I followed all the steps and my data didn't load into the game.

I had to create the following folders:

\COMMON\FMH2010

I saved my changes.txt file into there and reloaded my game but nothing

Anyone have any ideas? I am running on brand new version of the game I got yesterday.

I made some changes in the division of brazilian clubs and saved the file as "changes" ind PSP/COMMON/FMH2010/:

# Purpose: This file contains database edits for the PSP FMH2010 game.

# Format: "CLUB" "<Name>" "<Nation>" "<New Name>" "<New Short Name>" "<Reputation>" "<Division>"

# Format: "PLAYER" "<First Name>" "<Second>" "<Club Name>" "<New First Name>" "<New Second Name>" "<New Common Name>" "<New YOB>" "<New CA>" "<New PA>" "<New Club>"

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# START PLAYER CHANGES

# END PLAYER CHANGES

# START CLUB CHANGES

"CLUB" "CR Vasco da Gama" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"

"CLUB" "Coritiba FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "C Náutico Capibaribe" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "EC Santo André" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "Sport C Recife" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "ABC FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Atlético C Goianiense" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"

"CLUB" "Campinense C" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Ceará SC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"

"CLUB" "Fortaleza EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Guarani FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"

"CLUB" "EC Juventude" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "ADRC Icasa" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "AS Arapiraquense" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "América FC (MG)" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "SER Caxias do Sul" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"

"CLUB" "Águia de Marabá FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Criciúma EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "GE Brasil" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Guaratinguetá EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Luverdense EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Londrina EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Paysandu SC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Rio Branco FC (AC)" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "Salgueiro AC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

"CLUB" "São Raimundo EC (PA)" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"

# END CLUB CHANGES

It is not working. What did I do wrong?

Has the Brazillian leagues finished?

It may be the order, try putting it Third division first.

The promoted and relegated clubs in Top 2 divisions of Brazil are incorrect. The order of the name of the competition is incorrect?

In regards to the Brazil changes, I think the game is bugged as I have tried my own from scratch for the real changes and it didn't work, I also changed the name of the competition after and that worked.

I have done various orders and changes but none work.

#BRAZILIAN PROMOTION/RELEGATION
"CLUB" "CR Vasco de Gama" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
"CLUB" "Atlético C Goianiense" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
"CLUB" "Ceará SC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
"CLUB" "Guarani FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National First Division"
"CLUB" "América FC (MG)" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "AS Arapiraquense" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "ADRC Icasa" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "Guaratinguetá EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "Coritiba FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "EC Santo André" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "C Náutico Capibaribe" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "Sport C Recife" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Second Division"
"CLUB" "ABC FC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"
"CLUB" "Campinense C" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"
"CLUB" "Fortaleza EC" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"
"CLUB" "EC Juventude" "Brazil" "" "" "" "Brazilian National Third Division"

They are all correct codes so that isn't the problem.

• SI Staff
I know this is an utterly stupid question as in same ways the changes.txt is the same type but, is there a type of .ddt you can add to the game like in FM? I doubt it but if there is and you can make different things can you please say, thanks.

I'm afraid not FMH only supports the changes.txt files.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
Thanks Marc, I can code so I was wondering if I could use it to expand the update to make it more realistic without going too far into the save games as that is illegal.

You can't get anything more out of the updates than the editor allows already.

Simply put I have to code editing in two chunks, one chunk is embedded into the game code itself which parses up the text file you lot create, the second chunk generates the data files which the editor uses (so you can see the game data on a PC/Mac).

Then finally once thats created I can update the editor where needed and show any new fields/leagues/whatever.

• 1 month later...

this may have been asked already, but how would i put Arsenal in the Blue Square Premier? like can someone please give me the code to put them there?

if someone wishes to help, then if you can put AFC Wimbledon into the Premiership, if you have to swap them around. thanks.

Oh, and would putting Arsenal in the Blue Square Premier affect the amount of money i have to spend. Thanks.

EDIT: and one other question, if i put "Free" where you put a players new club in on the editor, will they become a free transfer/unnatached? Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Can anyone give me a good code to get Mario Balotelli in the game? I'll be using Italian and German top division and Spanish or English all divisons with the other top.

"PLAYER" "" "" "" "Mario" "Barwuah Balotelli" "Mario Balotelli" "1990" "140" "190" "Manchester City"

I want those parts as they are apart from the CA and PA if you want to change them.

Thanks.

Hi quick question

Can you edit players so and transfer them so they start in your reserve team?

I am editing my Liverpool team, so i start off with the likes of, Amoo, Eccleston.

But i've run out of space in first team.

Thanks

hmm... never tried it but try putting their new club as Liverpool Reserves (or whatever its called in game) would be interesting if it works.

Failing that just make them free agents and sign them straight away after relegating some players to the reserves to make space for them

• 3 weeks later...

HY GUYS ! i have a problem to put my changes on PSP . i made that folter called changes.txt and i put what i want to change in this game , but whent i entered to the game it's the same what is wright now ... please help ! how to make this work ?

i downloaded this program - > http://downloads.sigames.com/download/fmh/2010_editor_pc.zip and i have made this changes ...

and this what i want to put in my psp :

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Format: "CLUB" "<Name>" "<Nation>" "<New Name>" "<New Short Name>" "<Reputation>" "<Division>"

# Format: "PLAYER" "<First Name>" "<Second>" "<Club Name>" "<New First Name>" "<New Second Name>" "<New Common Name>" "<New YOB>" "<New CA>" "<New PA>" "<New Club>"

# START PLAYER CHANGES

# END PLAYER CHANGES

# START CLUB CHANGES

"CLUB" "AJ Auxerre" "France" "FC Vaslui" "FC Vaslui" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "AS Monaco FC" "France" "Unirea Urziceni" "Unirea Urziceni" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "AS Nancy Lorraine" "France" "Otelul Galati" "Otelul Galati" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "AS Saint-Etienne" "France" "FC Brasov" "FC Brasov" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Boulogne Côte D'Opale" "France" "Gaz Metan" "Gaz Metan" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "FC Lorient" "France" "Universitatea Craiova" "Universitatea Craiova" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "FC Sochaux-Montbéliard" "France" "Pandurii" "Pandurii" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Girondins de Bordeaux" "France" "Dinamo Bucuresti" "Dinamo Bucuresti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Grenoble Foot 38" "France" "Astra Ploiesti" "Astra Ploiesti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "LOSC Lille Metropole" "France" "Poli Timisoara" "Poli Timisoara" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Montpellier HSC" "France" "Sportul Studentesc" "Sportul Std." "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "OGC Nice" "France" "Universitatea Cluj" ",,U" Cluj" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Olympique Lyonnais" "France" "CFR Cluj" "CFR Cluj" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Olympique de Marseille" "France" "Steaua Bucuresti" "Steaua Bucuresti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Paris Saint-Germain" "France" "Victoria Branesti" "Victoria Branesti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "RC Lens" "France" "Targu Mures" "Targu Mures" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Stade Rennais FC" "France" "Petrolul Ploiesti" "Petrolul Petrolul" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Toulouse FC" "France" "UTA Arad" "UTA Arad" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Valenciennes FC" "France" "Gloria Bistrita" "Gloria Bistrita" "" "Liga 1"

# END CLUB CHANGES

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# START PLAYER CHANGES

"PLAYER""Cyril" "Rool" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Morientes" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Elinton" "Sanchotene Andrade" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "Andrade" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Cyril" "Rool" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "" "" ""

"PLAYER""Fernando" "Morientes" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "" "" ""

"PLAYER""Evaeverson" "Lemos da Silva" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "Brandão" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Benoît" "Cheyrou" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Mamadou" "Niang" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Hatem" "Ben Arfa" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Hilton" "Vitorino da Silva" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "Hilton" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Edouard" "Cissé" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Laurent" "Bonnart" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Julien" "Rodriguez" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Fabrice" "Abriel" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1994" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Gabriel" "Heinze" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1994" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Souleymane" "Diawara" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Luis" "González" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "Lucho González" "1993" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Steve" "Mandanda" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Jean-Philippe" "Sabo" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1993" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Mathieu" "Valbuena" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1990" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Mamadou" "Samassa" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Leyti" "N'Diaye" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Garry" "Bocaly" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1993" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Stéphane" "Mbia" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Taye" "Taiwo" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1993" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Baky" "Koné" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Charles" "Kaboré" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""André" "Ayew" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Guy" "Gnabouyou" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Charley" "Fomen" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1991" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Mohamed" "Dennoun" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Daouda" "M'Bow" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "1992" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Senah" "Mango" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "" "200" "200" ""

"PLAYER""Chris" "Gadi" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "" "200" "200" ""

# END PLAYER CHANGES

# START CLUB CHANGES

"CLUB" "AJ Auxerre" "France" "FC Vaslui" "FC Vaslui" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "AS Monaco FC" "France" "Unirea Urziceni" "Unirea Urziceni" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "AS Nancy Lorraine" "France" "Otelul Galati" "Otelul Galati" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "AS Saint-Etienne" "France" "FC Brasov" "FC Brasov" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Boulogne Côte D'Opale" "France" "Gaz Metan" "Gaz Metan" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "FC Lorient" "France" "Universitatea Craiova" "Universitatea Craiova" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "FC Sochaux-Montbéliard" "France" "Pandurii" "Pandurii" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Girondins de Bordeaux" "France" "Dinamo Bucuresti" "Dinamo Bucuresti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Grenoble Foot 38" "France" "Astra Ploiesti" "Astra Ploiesti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "LOSC Lille Metropole" "France" "Poli Timisoara" "Poli Timisoara" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Montpellier HSC" "France" "Sportul Studentesc" "Sportul Std." "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "OGC Nice" "France" "Universitatea Cluj" ",,U" Cluj" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Olympique Lyonnais" "France" "CFR Cluj" "CFR Cluj" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Olympique de Marseille" "France" "Steaua Bucuresti" "Steaua Bucuresti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Paris Saint-Germain" "France" "Victoria Branesti" "Victoria Branesti" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "RC Lens" "France" "Targu Mures" "Targu Mures" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Stade Rennais FC" "France" "Petrolul Ploiesti" "Petrolul Petrolul" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Toulouse FC" "France" "UTA Arad" "UTA Arad" "" "Liga 1"

"CLUB" "Valenciennes FC" "France" "Gloria Bistrita" "Gloria Bistrita" "" "Liga 1"

# END CLUB CHANGES

PS : sorry for my english :)

• 1 month later...

Archived