MArlon King

Are you saying that women are not the fairer sex! I'm for equal rights and opportunites. If a man hits you then for me you are entitled to retaliate, bu tif a women hits you are saying you would hit her back? :)

If a woman punched me first then yes I would punch her back, if she can throw a punch then she can take a punch, I'm pretty sure the court would see it as self defence on my part to so long as I didn't do a number on her.

(mods when you close this because its gone so far off topic can you merge it with the one in the football forum because this ones a lot better)

Are you saying that women are not the fairer sex! I'm for equal rights and opportunites. If a man hits you then for me you are entitled to retaliate, but if a women hits you are saying you would hit her back? :)

Edit: wrong quote, it was what this quote was referring to.

Tbf, i've met some women who are much bigger, and much scarier than many men i've met. I'm not advocating violence on any level, but at what point does it become fair for some burly woman to beat the crap out of a smaller man? Of course this works vice versa.

If a woman punched me first then yes I would punch her back, if she can throw a punch then she can take a punch, I'm pretty sure the court would see it as self defence on my part to so long as I didn't do a number on her.

(mods when you close this because its gone so far off topic can you merge it with the one in the football forum because this ones a lot better)

Essentially whs.

Given the women in crewe...they generally can take a punch as well as they give it :p

Archived