Ridley99s good young players 2010

Here we go Scott just for you just had the chance to play the game now after getting in from work.

My first Batch:

Reuben Noble Lazarus, Haris Vuckic, Connor Wickham, Pele, Jonjo Shelvey, Ae Eduardo, Nathanial Clyne, David De Gea, Eden Hazard, James McCarthy, Yohan Mollo, Jack Rodwell, Jack Wilshere, Georginio Wijnaldum, Barry Bannan, Giuseppe Bellusci, Albin Ekdal, Sofiane Feghouli, Fellipe Bastos, Leroy Fer, Fernando Forestieri, Fernando Guerrero, Aron Gunnarsson, Tamas Kadar, Levan Mchedlidze*, Sotiris Ninis, Mark Randall, Sidnei, Kevin Strootman, Eke Uzoma, Yago, Moses Adams*, Ismail Aissati, Toby Alderweireld, Kwadwo Asamoah*, Mathieu Dossevi, Timo Gebhart, Keirrison, Marko Marin, Nemanja Matic, Vadis Odjija, Neven Subotic*, Axel Wisel, Steven Defour, Diego Buonanotte.

* means take a look at highly recommended

Reason I asked is because, believe it or not, I couldn't find Bojan on the first game I loaded up (default leagues like yours above), so it was only when I had England only leagues that I found him at Barca. I know they're gonna spout on about when you have more leagues you reduce the player database (I know the PSP's limitations), but why on earth can I sign players like Henrique (can't remember him starting a game recently for Barca), Martin Caceres, Alberto Botia, Dmytro Chygrynskyi and the like. Now I know some people will say they are good players, but they're not Bojan who is surely the hottest young prospect out there. And no, he's not in the B team, there are no sign-able players in the reserves at any of the main clubs I checked.

Found a few more:

Mauricio Isla, Ruben Yttergard Jenssen, Odion Ighalo, Renato Augusto, Necip Uysal, Maxim Choupo-Moting, Etienne Capoune, Francesco Bolzoni, Sung-Yong Ki, Dentinho, Sergio Mota, Fernando Guerrero, Iker Muniain, Romelu Lukaku, Moussa Sissoko

if i may, i've got some REALLY good players for you:

-Romélu Lukaku (Anderlecht): 16, verry talented

-Mats Rits (Germinal Beerschot): 16, the highest potential stars i've seen on here so far ö

Try to get them while they're cheap (especially Rits, who's named as biggest Belgian talent ever...).

Cheers!

sorry to be a pain here guys, can you give me a little tutorial as to how to search for these players?

do i go into the player search menu, then customise page and just put the players names in, or do i need to fill some of the other fileds out?

Also, just a bit of advice if you coule, im playing colchester united, just won league one, now in need of some players to keep us in the championship and push for promotion. Im using JamboDaves 3-5-2 formation and it seems to be working, though the odd loss here or ther

any help much appreciated

Cheers

Andy

Heres my latest batch:

Javier Pastore, Erick Flores, Mahamane Traore, Guilherme, Loic Nestor, Milan Badelj, Scott Loach, Shaun Hutchinson, Tijan Jaiteh, Pavel Yakovlev, Celso Borges, Andrej Kramaric, Francisco Merida, Shkodran Mustafi, Ryan bertrand, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Zakarie Boucher, Chris Gadi, Ettore Mendicino, Berkin Arslan, Oscar, Marcelinho

• 2 weeks later...

marek hamsik napoli, mamadou sakho psg, georginio wijnaldum feyenoord, angel di maria benfica, alexis sanchez udinese, dmytro chygrynskyi barcelona , benedikt howedes schalke, luis suarez ajax, igor akinfeev cska moscow, gerard pique barcelona, claudio marchisio juventus, levan mchedlidze palermo, hugo lloris olympique lyonnais, neven subotic dortmund, cristian zapater udinese, hatem ben arfa olympique de marseille, sergio aguero athletico madrid, to name just a few.

Here we go Scott just for you just had the chance to play the game now after getting in from work.

My first Batch:

Reuben Noble Lazarus, Haris Vuckic, Connor Wickham, Pele, Jonjo Shelvey, Ae Eduardo, Nathanial Clyne, David De Gea, Eden Hazard, James McCarthy, Yohan Mollo, Jack Rodwell, Jack Wilshere, Georginio Wijnaldum, Barry Bannan, Giuseppe Bellusci, Albin Ekdal, Sofiane Feghouli, Fellipe Bastos, Leroy Fer, Fernando Forestieri, Fernando Guerrero, Aron Gunnarsson, Tamas Kadar, Levan Mchedlidze*, Sotiris Ninis, Mark Randall, Sidnei, Kevin Strootman, Eke Uzoma, Yago, Moses Adams*, Ismail Aissati, Toby Alderweireld, Kwadwo Asamoah*, Mathieu Dossevi, Timo Gebhart, Keirrison, Marko Marin, Nemanja Matic, Vadis Odjija, Neven Subotic*, Axel Wisel, Steven Defour, Diego Buonanotte.

* means take a look at highly recommended

i very seriously advice you to give Witsel two stars :)

on my save, he's 30, won (world) player of the year and is better than lots and lots of the best regens :)

Archived