TF Facepacks 120x120 Superpack

Matezz

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

frutloopz- Yes, but are priorities are European leagues now.. ;)

ensar13- Check fmg live forums for fmg logos superpack ;)

And now..

First add-on download

First add-on pack is now available for download and it contains 4241 pictures! There are 3497 new pictures, while 744 pictures are updated.

So the superpack has grown from 17723 to 21220 pictures...We hope to get over 25000 pictures with the next add-on which will be released around November 15th.

This add-on contains: Portugese First division, Holland first division, Poland first division, Italy Fourth division, Israel Second division and staff update, Greek Superleague update, missing pics add-on from Spanish first division, famous free players and staff and many more!

You can download it here.

Instalation:

Extract the downloaded rar file into My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010 Demo\graphics. When asked for overwriting something, just select yes to all. Then in game preferences tick Reload skin on confirm, and untick Use skin catche, reload your skin, and you're done.

I've also done some work on the mode for these facepacks, but more about that in next couple of days... ;)

120x120 Facepack mods

In the default skin, all the picures were streched to 140x140 size, which made are facepacks look LQ. So I came with mods for these facepacks, which we'll show them in 120x120 size, as we planned. First version contains the same content as on default FM 10 skin, just with smaller player picture, second version is more like FM 09, as it shows club logo beside picture, and third version is without player picture and attribute analyser (on this version I'll still work, and will try to decrease the space between the picture and information, so there is more space for attributes box).

1. FM 10 style

96499144.th.jpg 68128807.th.jpg

..if you want this on your default skin...

Download

Installation:

Extract downloaded file into My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins, then in game preferences from the skin list choose one of the new skins (light or dark version).

..if you want this on downloaded skin...

Download

Installation:

Put this file into your_skin_name/panels and overwrite when asked. Reload the skin after that.

2. FM 09 style

58480353.th.jpg

Download

Installation:

Extract downloaded file into My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/skins, then in game preferences from the skin list choose one of the new skins (light or dark version).

Download

Installation:

Put this file into your_skin_name/panels and overwrite when asked. Reload the skin after that.

3. Picture only

54724673.th.jpg

Download

Installation:

Download

Installation:

I know that they arent there , my question was , will there be an addon file with new leagues ?

Of course, there are add-ons on 15 days, so when we finish those packs, they we'll be in of the add-ons.

@RonEARLdo- Check fmglive forums. I recommend catalogue kits and fmg logos ;)

am i correct in assuming that the reason for only including the Prem for England is that the lower leagues already have faces in FM10?

im pretty sure ive seen lots of players in Championship and below who still have no faces? if so, is there another way to get these?

regardless its certainly a great looking facepack. many thanks!

sorry if i missed something obvious but what does it mean when after i extract the files it says : WinRAR: Diagnostic messages

facepackspart4.rar: CRC failed in facepacks\67011170.png. The file is corrupt.

and

facepackspart4.rar: Unexpected end of archive

thanks

also, I installed my old FM 09 facepack on my FM10 Newcastle save but didnt like some of the old pictures so I removed them. All my pics went back to those of my newcastles before apart from kevin nolan and ryan taylor. Is this something to do with the fact they both came to nufc in january or is it something else? Is there a way round this?

• 2 weeks later...

Second add-on pack is finally completed and it contains 6395 pictures! There are 5174 new pictures, while 1221 pictures are updated.

So the superpack has grown from 21220 to 26394 pictures...We managed to finally get over 25000 images, and we're not stopping here ;)

This add-on contains:

Belgium - First division by kumquat_s

Belarus - First division by dzik

England - Third division by Lineo

England - Fifth division by gazz

Finland - First division by raezel

Mexico - First division by diogo

Poland- First division by AXA

Poland- Second division by AXA

Qatar- First division by FORZA

Russia- First division by FMG GFX Crew

South Africa - Second division by FORZA

Free players and staff

..and many many updated pictures...

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xdvmuwmuwgm

Also I've updated the first post so you can see if you missed anything ;)

Matezz. I have downloaded and installed the facepacks. I clicked on part one and the install began. As the install progresses, I see the text saying part one. Then, as the install continues, I see the text saying part two. This carries on in this manner until I finally see the text saying part five. Although I have not yet physically checked all of the countries it seems on a quick look that they are all there but I shall check each country. Your comments on this, please, as I have only clicked on part one to install. Kind regards.

I think that is ok ;) how many pics do you have? :)

I'm still going through them by country. I have seen that all of the Poland faces are absent, also Wales. All of the welsh teams are greyed out though, except for a few loan players, whose face are not there. Generally, after a completely random check, I think that most of them are there.

i've downloaded all 5 parts and they are all unzipped into the correct folder but i don't seem to have a config file which is what is stopping me from viewing these in game. any chance you could upload the config file seperately?

cheers

Your right dexta200, just downloaded all 5 parts, followed the instructions given and does not seem to be a config file. Weird stuff. Ahhh well never mind.

I must be the unluckiest guy on here, just spent ages downloading all 5 parts again (first time around got loads of corrupt messages) and just as I was extracting the files to my graphics folder with the green bar at 99% complete, I now get a message pop up about "Volumes" and asks me to "insert disc to continue with extraction" or "cancel" to cancel the extraction. What the f*** is this all about?

I only want to have a decent facepack on my game. I don't need a load of hassle with it.

Any ideas anyone? I'm really getting fed up here.

Mark6880- maybe its your hard disk space? Its odd really...

oescus- Thats it mate ;) There is a bug with second add-on as one picture there from Polish league is corrupted, but it doesn't affect the pics from appearing in game ;)

Matezz, I'm assuming that by your comment, that I have all of the pictures, correct? I've had about four goes now at getting the polish pictures but without success. It's a shame as youv'e done a very good piece of work. I'll try again by installing the second add on.

Archived