TF Facepacks 120x120 Superpack

Matezz

Matezz, I'm assuming that by your comment, that I have all of the pictures, correct? I've had about four goes now at getting the polish pictures but without success. It's a shame as youv'e done a very good piece of work. I'll try again by installing the second add on.

Matezz, Total pictures are 26394. At the fifth attempt, I have now got the Polish pictures. I have just had a quick and random "shufti" at the Polish first division and each click produced a picture. I am now assuming that I have them all, correct? kind regards.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

94576099.png

Third add-on for our facepack superpack is finally released, and it contains 6295 pictures! It contains Hungary first division,England fourth division, Italy second division, Portugese second division, Swedish second division, Australia first division, France third division, Russia second division...and many more divisions, free players and staff and updated pictures.

The whole superpack has now grown from 26394 to 32534 pictures.

You can download it in the first post.

I dont really know mate, thats weird. Try redownloading from other links :(

I have tried downloading them from diff links but still the same error.

Think it's anything to do with vista?

The strange thing is i downloaded them before on xp with no problems at all.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I download them fine then once i extract the .rar folders it always comes up as 'broken file.......'! Ive tried re downloading them but still the same problem! :@ Any help?

This happens to me as well. I just kept going--it looks like there are about a half dozen images in the whole thing that are a bit out of whack. Shouldn't be a problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I am adding players as I see silhouettes in my ongoing game. So far, have added about 100 players, mostly American, South African, Ethiopian with a smattering of Chelsea youth and staff. Feel free to incorporate if you want, others can download the additional facepack here:

http://mknn.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/fm2010-downloads/

Feel free to stick around browse a while, too. :)

I will update the "add on" on an ongoing basis, as well.

• 2 weeks later...

About 300 players in the add on now, see post above for link.

This post is to report an oddity. There are players in this facepack that begin with 139463, which I thought was reserved for players that are added manually to the database. I only discovered this because one of those pictures appeared on one of those players for me, so, two things:

* Someone might want to check to make sure those players are correct in the facepack (I can't tell their names, but if you sort the directory alpha, they are the final 23 images.

And,

* If this happens to you, to fix it, you need to remove the corresponding line from the config.xml file in the /facepacks directory.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived