dont know if anyone said this before but could u do PAY AS U PLAY deal which if the player is injury prone u could offer him this deal and is this player plays a certain amount of apps he gets an extra year on his conract

Contract extension based on apps is something I would like to see in the future too icon_smile.gif

Would not only be nice for smaller clubs but also for contracts with older players.

Pay as you play could be done already with a low basic salary and large apps bonuses. However I guess only few players accept this currently.

Would be useful if signing a player such as owen (lol if only newcastle had thought of this!)

Also, if your a small team and are running into debt, you could drop the top earner for a week or two to help with the finances. Maybe another interaction option of "not playing next match to free up money" or along those lines (like you can if your dropping a player for a week or 2)

Originally posted by sammymac:

all these points seem reasonable but would anybody agree with me when i say that human managers should have the same stats as non human managers instead of the stats that we already have- eg. hands on approach icon_smile.gif

Yes, but you're just touching on a bigger picture here: currently our attributes are just cosmetic and pointless - the next stage is to have them have some real effect on our personalities and through that to players and the game as a whole.

Archived