How to get the best out of Luis Jimenez?

I somehow managed to sign Luis Jimenez for my Sheff Wed team avoiding relegation from the Premiership, despite competition from a number of big clubs. However, I'm wondering how to get the best out of him.

Usually I would use a 4-4-2 formation, but as i've brought him in and Daniel Andersson, I'm contemplating using a diamond formation instead. I'm just wondering where I could play him and what to do to get the best from him. Any ideas?

• 4 weeks later...

I currently am using Jimenez in my QPR game, with him playing as a MC with a farrow to AMC. He is not really impressing me hugely, although he has some big names sniffing around. I am considering selling him as I have Buononette in my team playing backup to him currently, but at the same time I don't want to loose someone who is obviously a class player. What would be a realistic fee for him if I did decide to sell, and if I kept him, how should I go about getting him to perform to the standard I expect?

I currently am using Jimenez in my QPR game, with him playing as a MC with a farrow to AMC. He is not really impressing me hugely, although he has some big names sniffing around. I am considering selling him as I have Buononette in my team playing backup to him currently, but at the same time I don't want to loose someone who is obviously a class player. What would be a realistic fee for him if I did decide to sell, and if I kept him, how should I go about getting him to perform to the standard I expect?

i'm the exact same except i don't have bounonette. i'm thinkin aorund 20mil would do nicely as i need to build a quality defence and 20mil should do it.

he does play best in the amc slot but i like playing 442 and he just doesnt seem to be setting the world alight my team plays better with out him. i'm going to give him a go upfront and play him kinda like arshavan played for russia.

I play him as an AMC with a farrow to striker and he is awesome for my Shakhtar team. My Girlfriend plays him this way for Birmingham and he had something like played 45 scored 40 assists 30 and an average rating of 7.9 but then he went to Barca for £25 million. God damn chairman, at least it was on her game and not mine.

"My Girlfriend plays him this way for Birmingham" ACID BURN u have it sussed mate never heard somebody playing champ with there lass lol

She used to play LMA on the xbox so I had to convert her it was my duty lol. Plus she got into FM giving me time to play GTA 4 so all is good, although I hope she doesnt get better than me lol.

Archived