Blog day 24 - state of play part 2, online manual, and some tutorial videos

He said they were on release candidate 2; i.e. one has been rejected, and they are on the second. They'll keep passing these builds onto QA until one gets passed - that's my reading of it, anyway... :D

This is a pretty normal final check that everything is in place and that there are no last minute calamities. Eventually one of the RCs will become the Gold version, which can then be passed on for production and back to SI to build the demo version from.

so these RCs are used for correct some bugs, right? so there are many passages before that the game is ready? there are like test?

By the time you're at release candidate stage, the bugs should be pretty small. From what Miles has said, they look to be more with localised (i.e. foreign language) versions or data issues, so they *should* be reasonably quick to fix. But you can't tell how long it's going to take, they may find a massive bug in the next RC, or they may find nothing and sign that one off.

By the time you're at release candidate stage, the bugs should be pretty small. From what Miles has said, they look to be more with localised (i.e. foreign language) versions or data issues, so they *should* be reasonably quick to fix. But you can't tell how long it's going to take, they may find a massive bug in the next RC, or they may find nothing and sign that one off.

but it is difficult in this phase that will be big bug, it's probably that there are little things, i think that if they have huge bugs, they have corrected before these RCs...So, we have to be optimist?

In a video there is a phrase saying "a good physio will help reduce injuries and fatigue in your squad". Has it finally arrived the time when a physio does his job instead of only predicting lenght of injuries?

Does it only help in preventing or he (if he's good enough) also reduces time to go back to the field?

Archived