Emotion Skin (preview)

NickJ73

Ok so this is my first ever post on this forum, I thought I'd show you some shots of my new FM09 skin which will be released soon. As you can see its a dark theme with transparent panels ideal for those who like to have background pictures visible whilst also being able to read stuff easily. Opinions and constructive criticism welcome.

Screenshots (click for larger view)

cap1s.jpg

cap2s.jpg

cap3s.jpg

NickJ

Any suggestions as to which colours, el sid? Thanks for the positive feedback folks!

IMO :

- Green (not too dull or too bright) for excellent

- Orange (which you have now) for good

- Not very sure for Average. I think you should play around with a few colours and see which suits you best. The yellow you've used for your special attributes could also be worth a shout for the average attributes, but if you're doing this, the orange for good attributes has to become a little brighter, so that it is easy to distinguish.

- Dull White (not too bright but must be visible without straining the eye) for poor. A similar colour to the player statistics at the bottom of the screen maybe.

Most users switch skins because the default FM skin hurts/strains the eye. An important part of any user created skin is that the user doesn't feel the same way :)

Archived