1995/96 season database

JamesTheSuperBlue

Hope there are some people interested in this. I'm having a go at making one.

Got the Rothmans Football Yearbook from 1996-97 coming, which should help me with 95/96 squads and ratings :)

Moved all the divisions and clubs around in England, deleting some merged clubs (e.g. Havant and Waterlooville) and bringing back the original pre-merger clubs (e.g. Havant Town FC and Waterlooville FC). Will move clubs around in Scottish, Italian, Spanish, German, French and possibly Dutch leagues before then altering club, country and league reps, as well as FIFA rankings.

Only then will I move onto squads, getting rid of current players and adding players of old. How far down the leagues and in what countries there will be full detail and changes remains to be seen as I don't yet know how much info I can get......will be a 'wait and see' process I guess.

Glad to hear it!

Have altered all of the above mentioned leagues.

Now getting down to the nitty-gritty of club squads.

I will make a beta version available after I have completed Premier League squads and if all seems ok, I will move onto the Football league and then, if I can get the information, other countries.

Hey James, i can offer help with forgien leagues if you want, i still have a working version of Bruno's 92/93 database on my pc as well as CM96/97, I could compile a list of squads, CA & PA of the players

Anyway here are the kits you asked for yesterday, ill post more as i finish them

Arsenal

arsenal1.pngarsenal2.png

Aston Villa

astonvilla1.png

Blackburn

blackburn2.png

Archived