Bruno's Championship 92/93 Database for FM08

gazwefc

Bruno's Championship 92/93 Database

Download it Here - http://fm08updates.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=9293&thread=17&page=1

Classic Kits & England Logo Pack - http://fm08updates.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=9293&thread=18&page=1

Available first division for England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Portugal and Brazil in 1992/93, full of personal data, details and stats updated

Iv made afew tweaks myself (gazwefc) after speaking to Bruno though email, including personalising more stats, removing competition historys for certain leagues after 1992 and adding in afew Future Transfers for the 92/93 season

HOW IT WAS MADE

Any edit league was builded using an excel file with the same structure, a file composed with several sheets using home made formulas.

Composition of any league is made using real classement in 1992/93 season; if the number of teams in any league changed, I used the best positions.The number of great players, with PA>=160, is decided according to the current number in actual season (2007/08).

1-1.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

It wasn't created by me, it was made by a guy named Bruno, you will find alot of teams outside of the top divisions still have players from nowdays unfortunatly, best thing to do is make a note of them as you spot them then delete them using the editor

is there a version of this for fm09?

Im dying to try this out! john barnes is back!

I just noticed maradona has a flair of 13, cant be right surley.

FM08 only im afraid, Alot of the players only have CA and PA, i worked through alot and gave them more personalised stats but mostly only english based players

FM08 only im afraid, Alot of the players only have CA and PA, i worked through alot and gave them more personalised stats but mostly only english based players

I may just dust off fm08 just to give this a try.

By the way, do i download everything in the link?

yeah download everything, ill upload the rest of the graphics asap (kits, logos etc)

I just use FM08 for this data know (saves switching between graphics folders all the time)

Iv noticed afew pics are wrong, Arsenals Alan Smith has the nowdays Alan Smith pic, Nigel Winterburn has Robbie Keane and Gavin Peacock has Darren Peacocks pic but thats all iv noticed

yeah download everything, ill upload the rest of the graphics asap (kits, logos etc)

I just use FM08 for this data know (saves switching between graphics folders all the time)

Iv noticed afew pics are wrong, Arsenals Alan Smith has the nowdays Alan Smith pic, Nigel Winterburn has Robbie Keane and Gavin Peacock has Darren Peacocks pic but thats all iv noticed

Can i use it with fm08 patches?

I just realised i have no idea where im putting any of the stuff, it doesnt install it automatically.

Any help would be appreciated, and any chance of putting it some where else rather than rapid share?

Thanks in advance.

Just tried copy and pasting all the files into fm08 and it wont start a new game, it crashes and says fm08 is running out of memory?

Never happened to me before on fm08 and no other games are telling me im running out of memory.

Any ideas?

Forget the out of memory post, i figured out what the problem was.

Still need to know where to put the files though.

for data

My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/db/

for the graphics extract them to

My documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/graphics

@ dking: it will only work with the latest fm08 patch

@ jamesthesuperblue: ill upload my logos and kits asap

for data

Just copy and paste everything in there? I did try and put it in there but when i loaded up fm08 there was just the usual database.

I havent patched yet though, im now guessing thats why it wont work.

Is there any chance of getting the link put some where else but crap share? i have to wait 15mins after every down load and then 40 seconds before every down load starts.

Thanks in advance, if you cant, no worries.

Hopefully i can get this working soon and ill give you some feed back.

Steve Bould is listed as a D L, wich is wrong he was a D C. By the way Schmeichels determination is a bit low, he was one of the most determined carachters in the game.

Steve Bould is listed as a D L, wich is wrong he was a D C. By the way Schmeichels determination is a bit low, he was one of the most determined carachters in the game.

I didnt make this data so any bits you find your best just to edit yourself

I copied and pasted the data to where you said and nothing happened, im using the patch you said.

Do i need to extract the files to the folder or can i put them in manually, will it make any difference?

Rapid share is making the process very long winded.

You need to extract the rar file you downloaded into your db folder!

I just copy the rar file into my db folder, then right click and choose extract here

Ok, got the database installed and working.

There is no graphics folder in my documents.

Any ideas?

create it :)

in your my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2008/......

Thanks for help.

Any idea why when i go to the editor it doesnt have the 92/93 data base but i can load it in game?

for data

Thanks mate, would really appreciate that.

Classic Kits and English logos can now be downloaded from the first post, some kits are made by me and most are made by other people. All classic logos are made by myself but the pack includes logos made by others that teams still use today

prem.png

oters.png

Archived