How to get the best out of Piatti?

I just signed the lad for £65k on my new Blackburn game although I had to up his wages quite a bit to make him come because Aesenal and also AC Milan had bids accepted.

I've often viewed posts on here that rave about the lad so I thought I'd give him a punt.

But because he is still only 18 I wonder I it wise to throw him striaght into the starting line-up because I have only really got Savage in the center of midfield that is really anywhere near good (8.0.1) and this has become a problem for me.

How do I get the best out of him?

get him tutored train him to left mid and play him as a winger thats where i think he is best.

what season/ formation are you playin im guessing frist season tho.

altough a mid field of

gamst piatti savage bently wouldn't be that bad but its no world beating 4.

I bought Piatti on my Newcastle game because i kept hearing good things about him. He wasn't good enough to get into my first team so i spent 2 years loaning him out to Motherwell and an Italian team (their name has slipt my mind).

Anyway i have began bringing him into the team on my third season and he has come off the bench to score some awesome match winning goals.

I play him on the left of three attacking midfielders and he plays well.

I shoved him straight into my Udinese team. He toom while to find his feet but after I changed my tactics and put him at AMC he started scoring goals and finished up as my 3rd top scorer and 3rd assist maker. Impressive considering I had Quagliarella and Gyan up front with 30+ goals each. Also, putting him straight into the first team allows him to develop quicker than he would have otherwise.

Originally posted by Matt8:

With Piatti as a 22 year old should i be playing him regularly or not at this point?

yes,definately at 18 he was in my birmingham team straight away and was wonderkid by the end of the season,two years later he had to go for £22m coz i couldnt keep him,fantastic as attacking left midfielder or through the middle.

Archived