• Jerky 3D

Crusho79bv
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

We had the same issue in FM20, FM21 and FM22

It was fixed for FM22 and now it`s back again, jerky 3D

No matter what setting i`m on, it`s the same result

I have a RTX 3060Ti that can take on high and ultra any game out there, ANY GAME but FM23.....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

6 hours ago, bartdude said:

I too was getting lag and also some screen patternation. Kept all other settings to max. but dropped the new rendering feature to 75% and lag was gone. Equally important, the screen was now clean and I could not detect any loss of definition/clarity to the 100% setting, whatsoever. 

moved it to 75% like you said and it still lags abit but not as much

Edited by Arthur50

I have the same problem and an RTX 2080Ti card, 12Gb. AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor, RAM 32Gb, SSD disc. Stuttering is bad and I can confirm that 2022 wasn't and now it's back. I use the highest settings as with all games, for example Cyberpunk 2077 on max and everything runs ok without stuttering. Yes I have the latest drivers.

1 hour ago, davidtichy44 said:

I have the same problem and an RTX 2080Ti card, 12Gb. AMD Ryzen 9 3900X processor, RAM 32Gb, SSD disc. Stuttering is bad and I can confirm that 2022 wasn't and now it's back. I use the highest settings as with all games, for example Cyberpunk 2077 on max and everything runs ok without stuttering. Yes I have the latest drivers.

It's a problem with the rendering.

When i get home from work i'll give you my settings, i found a way around but it's not working in 100% of the time, sometimes it's coming back for a few seconds or minutes and then goes away. It's better than nothing...

4 hours ago, davidtichy44 said:

There you go mate, try these settings and tell me if it`s ok for you

image.thumb.jpeg.b3f38c66fce097f7467171fbb490a236.jpeg

4 hours ago, Crusho79bv said:

There you go mate, try these settings and tell me if it`s ok for you

image.thumb.jpeg.b3f38c66fce097f7467171fbb490a236.jpeg

I can't see those settings working with Render Scale at 200%. My settings are totally opposite and give the best results, being all settings maxed out with Render Scale at 75%. 

1 hour ago, bartdude said:

I can't see those settings working with Render Scale at 200%. My settings are totally opposite and give the best results, being all settings maxed out with Render Scale at 75%. 

it`s for a RTX 2080Ti, that`s a high end GPU, can handle this I believe

Same here, normally setting V-SYNC to fast from previous football managers resolved the issue, but not for this years. I have been reporting this since FM 2018 with still no fix? I tried creating a support ticket which was useless they just repeat the same simple steps we've all already tried. They have MULTIPLE testing PC's in their center. How has none of the developers spotted it

So you have released a minor update for the Football Manager 2023 Early Access Beta, which directly addresses the player's attribute development progression issue.

so why hasn't the lagging issue been fixed as reported its not rocket science is it but yet again its left to the last minute as normal its the same issue every year when beta is released we have a lagging issue. :confused:

30 minutes ago, Arthur50 said:

So you have released a minor update for the Football Manager 2023 Early Access Beta, which directly addresses the player's attribute development progression issue.

so why hasn't the lagging issue been fixed as reported its not rocket science is it but yet again its left to the last minute as normal its the same issue every year when beta is released we have a lagging issue. :confused:

For me, it continues past the beta from previous FM experience. 

4 minutes ago, HOTBULLETOWEN said:

For me, it continues past the beta from previous FM experience. 

its ok once full release is out and its been fixed i have no issues then

Been a continuous problem since FM18. Iv spent hours over the years trying to sort it. Was hoping FM23 would be different but guess not 🤦‍♂️

• SI Staff

Hello, could we ask what screen resolution and render scale settings everybody is running at. Also, could someone please upload a video example for us to review, thank you.

I'm using 1440p but the same happens on 1080p too. It's there on any render scale and every render setting from very high to very low. FPS counter stays at 60 throughout though. Can upload a video later 👍

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could we ask what screen resolution and render scale settings everybody is running at. Also, could someone please upload a video example for us to review, thank you.

why is it the same every year you want us to upload a video example and what resolution and render we are using the rendar is 100% we changed it up and down and its still the same everyone's resolution is different as they have different sizes tvs and different pcs 

Edited by Arthur50

On 26/10/2022 at 16:09, Arthur50 said:

why is it the same every year you want us to upload a video example and what resolution and render we are using the rendar is 100% we changed it up and down and its still the same everyone's resolution is different as they have different sizes tvs and different pcs 

Any update on this

• Administrators

We ideally need more examples of this so we can reproduce it in-house. We're investigating, but given the sheer number of different configs and configurations - both in terms of hardware and software, it's something that requires a lot of information from those affected in order to understand why this is happening for some specific players. 

On 04/11/2022 at 11:35, Neil Brock said:

We ideally need more examples of this so we can reproduce it in-house. We're investigating, but given the sheer number of different configs and configurations - both in terms of hardware and software, it's something that requires a lot of information from those affected in order to understand why this is happening for some specific players. 

people have sent you there saved games plus its the same issue every year when beta is out its always lagging  Matty89  uploaded  his saved game i did aswell  last week

On 09/11/2022 at 12:33, Matty89 said:

What more information do you need ?

its not worth saying owt because we only get fobbed off and they only blame are PCS or say have u got custom stuff in

so u might as well give up

Edited by Arthur50

This is now closed for further comments