• Jerky 3D

Crusho79bv
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

We had the same issue in FM20, FM21 and FM22

It was fixed for FM22 and now it`s back again, jerky 3D

No matter what setting i`m on, it`s the same result

I have a RTX 3060Ti that can take on high and ultra any game out there, ANY GAME but FM23.....

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

25 minutes ago, carne99 said:

Do you have any idea why my ad boards won't turn black/red?

Have you got a folder called ads?

If not create one and drop the file in there.

With using black adboards, unticking "enable the steam overlay" and putting --disable_flip_discard, i don't remember when the game has been running this smoothly for me. Hope everyone else find solution for problems.

1 hour ago, Bacca1 said:

With using black adboards, unticking "enable the steam overlay" and putting --disable_flip_discard, i don't remember when the game has been running this smoothly for me. Hope everyone else find solution for problems.

Yes for me as well

But i get some vibrations of the image sometimes in the 3D but its rare. 

Yep still not perfect but definitely smoother with no ad boards. How has it not been fixed yet 🤦‍♂️how can you sell a basically faulty product year upon year. Trouble is there's no competition for these sort of games so they're laughing! I'll not buy another will be demos to test from now on! 

10 hours ago, dansh1989 said:

Yep still not perfect but definitely smoother with no ad boards. How has it not been fixed yet 🤦‍♂️how can you sell a basically faulty product year upon year. Trouble is there's no competition for these sort of games so they're laughing! I'll not buy another will be demos to test from now on! 

What everyone needs to do so they buck there ideas up.. an completely agree

I’ve been reading through this and just wanted to offer my experiences as of lag since fm 20. For me this year I’m more puzzled than ever. I’ve been watching games just looking at where the lag is and how it happens but it’s impossible. I’ll play a highlight that’s end to end lots of camera movement at one instance it will jump a few times, then the same action on a separate highlight smooth as anything. Some shots will create lag some don’t, no pattern. The biggest myth to me is how can a built in 60 fps cap not set smooth gameplay. There are deeper lying issues than ad boards. I have given up and until the match engine is upgraded it’s had its day. I’ll just hop onto GTA 5 that incredibly graphically demanding game with no lag…

57 minutes ago, mattj100 said:

I’ve been reading through this and just wanted to offer my experiences as of lag since fm 20. For me this year I’m more puzzled than ever. I’ve been watching games just looking at where the lag is and how it happens but it’s impossible. I’ll play a highlight that’s end to end lots of camera movement at one instance it will jump a few times, then the same action on a separate highlight smooth as anything. Some shots will create lag some don’t, no pattern. The biggest myth to me is how can a built in 60 fps cap not set smooth gameplay. There are deeper lying issues than ad boards. I have given up and until the match engine is upgraded it’s had its day. I’ll just hop onto GTA 5 that incredibly graphically demanding game with no lag…

Agree

Its not just the ad boards, dont get me wrong its causing lags but its not the only thing that causing it 

6 hours ago, mattj100 said:

True, the strange thing is if you have a FPS counter it doesn't drop from 60 FPS solid! There's serious issues somewhere. 

Let's be honest this game should be so much more forward than it is in 2023. They know it and drip feed updates every year to make more profit which I get as a business. But for us players it sucks 🤦‍♂️

Edited by dansh1989

10 hours ago, mattj100 said:

Been saying it from start mate it’s more than just ad boards. They messed up big time this year and it’s a joke.. as is the game on a hole! Even if they do fix it next years game will not be purchased by me

Good morning everyone,

did I read it correctly that the problem could not be solved since the last update?

Are there any solutions for the "lags"?

I am also looking for a solution. Among other things, my laptop also shows a memory usage of 75-80%.

Gents,

something to try which certainly helped me, i have installed iobit advanced systemcare (free version) i then go to speed up section and turn work mode to on releasing RAM and shutting off 43 programs. I also used smart game booster booting into gaming mode. Made mine much better, still the odd lag but more than playable. Worth a try perhaps?

vor einer Stunde schrieb huesey1974:

Gents,

something to try which certainly helped me, i have installed iobit advanced systemcare (free version) i then go to speed up section and turn work mode to on releasing RAM and shutting off 43 programs. I also used smart game booster booting into gaming mode. Made mine much better, still the odd lag but more than playable. Worth a try perhaps?

Hello my friend,

maybe this is a solution. I will also maybe try it. With the solution proposed at the beginning of the SD and HD folders this does not help right after the update?

On 19/12/2022 at 00:18, Lpool1 said:

Been saying it from start mate it’s more than just ad boards. They messed up big time this year and it’s a joke.. as is the game on a hole! Even if they do fix it next years game will not be purchased by me

I have absolutely NO lag when playing on small stadiums with no digital ads.

Hello all,

do I understand correctly that the game runs normally and smoothly without adboard patch?

I unfortunately have no solution and it still lagt with the adboards.

4 hours ago, Sascha1602 said:

Hello all,

do I understand correctly that the game runs normally and smoothly without adboard patch?

I unfortunately have no solution and it still lagt with the adboards.

The game don’t run smoothly with or without ad boards.. better without but if a big stadium always lags.. unless you want manage a conference team lol it’s broke my friend along with a lot of other bugs

• Administrators
    On 22/12/2022 at 09:32, huesey1974 said:

Gents,

We wouldn't suggest anyone uses third party tools like this given the knock-ons they can have with systems. 

How can it be that I have a workload of 75-80% since the new Fm23? This can also make the game extremely laggy. Before I also used the adboards and there were never problems

631970695_Screenshot2022-12-26194021.thumb.png.3b0c47fc5d601834828b50be46064d2a.png

Running only FM23 along with background apps from Windows (no Chrome, Spotify etc apps).

If the "Continue" use the GPU to process things, that tells me that something has been changed in order to increase FPS and it's good idea to close everything else while running FM. Since we don't have information about where - which the game optimized (for what GPU, Hz etc), it's better to be optimized for 1920 x 1080 - 60Hz with lower - medium GPU level IMHO.

When is this going to be fixed

Been almost 3 months now FM22 was fine dont understand why this version has this issue

Edited by Matty89

On 26/12/2022 at 00:50, Neil Brock said:

We wouldn't suggest anyone uses third party tools like this given the knock-ons they can have with systems. 

Then offer us a better solution

This is now closed for further comments