• Bundesliga Data discussion

Ed Hewison
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

This thread is to be used for discussion on the Bundesliga.

We understand that some data is subjective, so this thread should be used for discussing any data that you are concerned about or have an opinion on, that might not be considered as a bug.

Please be respectful of the opinions of other people, and try to keep discussion friendly and productive.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, redarmy22 said:

Has the issue been fixed from fm22 with this. Specifically in Germany with BVB. Some squad numbers were unchangable. From memory you were not able to allocate a number say for Byrone Gittens who is 43 if there was a squad number lower that was unused? Thanks

I've been told this is fixed.

When looking at formations used and faced, the chances for and against are coming up as 0, this has been for all my saves even after using a formation for 1000s of minutes in game.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb DemonEagle624:

When looking at formations used and faced, the chances for and against are coming up as 0, this has been for all my saves even after using a formation for 1000s of minutes in game.

This is no data issue and nothing we can do.

Schalke errors:

Peter Knäbel shoud swap the roles with Bernd Schröder (Peter Knäbel is just a Board Member and Bernd Schröder is the Director) https://schalke04.de/verein/schalke-04-e-v/organigramm/

Amine Harit Loan -> There is a clause that Olympique Marsaille must by him after 38 Games ingame but in reality its 15 Games https://www.ligainsider.de/amine-harit_10669/fc-schalke-04-harit-verkauf-wahrscheinlich-details-des-leihdeals-326528/

Affiliated Clubs (Fm22 still has the partner clubs but Fm23 has none except one):

Rot Weiss Ahlen

FC Iserlohn 46/49

TSV Marl-Hüls

Vfb Waltrop

SuS Stadtlohn

1. Fc Gievenbeck

PSV Wesel - Lackhausen

Sportfreunde Hamborn 07

It sounds like a cooperation to get young players (A larger scouting environment)

I dont if you can change a thing in the new supporter feature but if you can I have some additions:

Supporters influence on the board should not be low -> High or medium -> Although the influence is not as high as in earlier years, but the fans have a higher influence on the events and decisions of the board.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Super Saiyajin Karn3ol:

Schalke errors:

Peter Knäbel shoud swap the roles with Bernd Schröder (Peter Knäbel is just a Board Member and Bernd Schröder is the Director) https://schalke04.de/verein/schalke-04-e-v/organigramm/

Amine Harit Loan -> There is a clause that Olympique Marsaille must by him after 38 Games ingame but in reality its 15 Games https://www.ligainsider.de/amine-harit_10669/fc-schalke-04-harit-verkauf-wahrscheinlich-details-des-leihdeals-326528/

Affiliated Clubs (Fm22 still has the partner clubs but Fm23 has none except one):

Rot Weiss Ahlen

FC Iserlohn 46/49

TSV Marl-Hüls

Vfb Waltrop

SuS Stadtlohn

1. Fc Gievenbeck

PSV Wesel - Lackhausen

Sportfreunde Hamborn 07

It sounds like a cooperation to get young players (A larger scouting environment)

I dont if you can change a thing in the new supporter feature but if you can I have some additions:

Supporters influence on the board should not be low -> High or medium -> Although the influence is not as high as in earlier years, but the fans have a higher influence on the events and decisions of the board.

Thanks a lot for these suggestions.

Bernd Schröder has actually recently been set as Schalke's Chairman (after the data deadlock for the Beta) .

So he has the most senior position from Schalke's board. And as such the "Influenced by Supporters" tendency will be taken from his profile (for the full-game release). It is set at 12/20 which is fairly high, especially for a club in the Bundesliga (or a club in a top-5 league in general).

Peter Knäbel on the other hand is more than a Director, he is Schalke's Managing Director (Vorstand Sport in German), but as such is outranked by Schröder (Chairman).

The Harit clause has been changed to 15. So it won't be 38 for the full-game release anymore.

As for the Affiliations, excellent spot!

I think the issue has been found, so those clubs will appear as affiliates again for the full-game release.

Greetings

At Schalke, the loan of Schwolow does not allow to play him against Hertha. As the game is this Sunday and nobody mentioned anything in this direction, I don't think this is the correct loan clause. 

Same applies to Tom Krauss, actually, I also don't think that Red Bull Leipzig would put in such a clause. 

Edited by opgen22

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, opgen22 said:

At Schalke, the loan of Schwolow does not allow to play him against Hertha. As the game is this Sunday and nobody mentioned anything in this direction, I don't think this is the correct loan clause. 

Same applies to Tom Krauss, actually, I also don't think that Red Bull Leipzig would put in such a clause. 

So, they cannot play in these games - but they should be able to?

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Jeroen Thijssen:

So, they cannot play in these games - but they should be able to?

Yeah exactly. Both weren't able to play in their games against their respective teams due to that loan clause. I guess unless it is not particularly mentioned somewhere, I guess in Germany those loan clauses are not very common at all. 

• SI Staff
    9 minutes ago, opgen22 said:

Yeah exactly. Both weren't able to play in their games against their respective teams due to that loan clause. I guess unless it is not particularly mentioned somewhere, I guess in Germany those loan clauses are not very common at all. 

Just needed to check. Yeah, it's the English rule that initially applies (because well, FM being predominantly English) - it's not common in Holland at all, and "we" have it hardcoded. I actually thought this is the case for Germany too. I can fix these guys, but then there may be more issues - playing against the parent club with other clubs - so let's see what can be done. But for Schwolow and Krauss it's not much work of course.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb Jeroen Thijssen:

Just needed to check. Yeah, it's the English rule that initially applies (because well, FM being predominantly English) - it's not common in Holland at all, and "we" have it hardcoded. I actually thought this is the case for Germany too. I can fix these guys, but then there may be more issues - playing against the parent club with other clubs - so let's see what can be done. But for Schwolow and Krauss it's not much work of course.

This definitely is a more general issue. It also used to be hardcoded for Germany as well, but somehow not anymore.

Now even in the Eredivisie players can't play against their parent clubs. (E.g. Remco Balk on loan from Utrecht can't play against Utrecht).

Italy has the same problem as well.

I'll log it into the League Specific Forum and @Michael Sant who also was reached out by the Italian HR, when they had the same issue.

.image.thumb.png.0a245a0071f3036de8d0e4bacd85b672.png

• SI Staff
    2 minutes ago, Dominic10 said:

This definitely is a more general issue. It also used to be hardcoded for Germany as well, but somehow not anymore.

Now even in the Eredivisie players can't play against their parent clubs. (E.g. Remco Balk on loan from Utrecht can't play against Utrecht).

Italy has the same problem as well.

I'll log it into the League Specific Forum and @Michael Sant who also was reached out by the Italian HR, when they had the same issue.

.image.thumb.png.0a245a0071f3036de8d0e4bacd85b672.png

OK, maybe it's a beta issue. I hope!!!

vor 1 Minute schrieb Jeroen Thijssen:

OK, maybe it's a beta issue. I hope!!!

I'd hope so too, but the issue was apparently already present in the Alpha, so I assume it's a broader issue. 

Hello everyone, a small change for Hertha BSC. The current first president is Kay Bernstein. The emails in the inbox come from Torsten Jörn Klein. Please adjust the entire composition of the Executive Committee. Here is the link to the current cast:

https://www.herthabsc.com/de/club/gremien/praesidium

https://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/hertha-bsc/hertha-bsc-pyros-ultras-machtzentrale-so-baut-bernstein-hertha-um-81674078.bild.html

Am 21.10.2022 um 12:58 schrieb Jeroen Thijssen:

Hi, thanks!

- We had both Frank Vogel and Pablo Thiam set at HoYD, but the game picks one. I have changed this now.
    - U19 - Jurgen Lange is set as physio for both the main team and the U19 team. You'll be able to set his tasks in game. I have added Kallensee for the full release.
    - Partners don't really work this way for the game. We don't add all the partner clubs as youth facility. Of course this happens in real life, but there are clubs that have 50/100+ partnerships outside of Germany. In game they just go to your own club anyway.

- We cannot change the icons/legends - this is a licensing request which comes from the DFB/Clubs directly.

- Alderete has a random value set there, so it changes per game. Do you have a source for the 5m? (in German is also ok)

Another addition to the staff of Hertha BSC. The goalkeeping coach of the U23s is Marc Regeler and no longer Max Steinborn.

Max Kallensee is the athletic trainer of the U19s. And U19 Physiotherapist is Jürgen Lange.
    Malik Fathi is no longer active for the U19s.

Physiotherapist for the U23s is Laura Lange.

Here is the source:
    https://www.herthabsc.com/de/nachwuchs/struktur

It seems that Nico Schlotterbeck's wage is too low. He is listed as earning 10k euro per week at Dortmund, but there are a few reports online suggesting he earns closer to 70-80k euro. I know this is tough information to figure out but 10k seems very little for a player who was just transferred for 25 million euro and plays for the German national team.

https://sport.sky.de/fussball/artikel/bvb-news-nico-schlotterbeck-einig-mit-borussia-dortmund-sky-info/12593688/34130

Think that the PA of Jesper Lindstrøm should be higher this year than last year, but it doesn't seems like it is.
    With the season he just had and with the rumored interest in him i feel like he is a bit low in the PA

Am 21.10.2022 um 16:42 schrieb Piperita:

In Germany the rules for shirt names are more strict and he plays under the name "Jordan" (example image).

/edit: I'll be looking into the Wolfsburg data this weekend. One thing that should definitely be changed though is Max Kruse. In real life he is essentially suspended and listed for release. Without this marking or without some other reason for him not to play (relationship with Kovac? "Considering his options"?) his still rather good stats and playing time promises lead to him playing quite a lot.

Thanks for the Feedback.

Changes to that specific issue have actually been made, they just missed the deadline for the Beta unfortunately, but will be present in the full-game release.

For example Kruse and Kovac will have the strongest possible dislike towards each other, and Kruse's Work Rate, Team Work etc have taken a slight hit. So it will be highly unlikely that the A.I.-Kovac will select him.

He has no official ban or suspension that would prevent him from being selected, it is just that Kovac doesn't have him in his plans and wants to get rid of him, so it wouldn't make sense to give him any sort of official ban that would prevent everyone from playing him:

If you, for example, take over at Wolfsburg, there is nothing that should bar you from playing Kruse, if you think you can find a role in your team for him ;) 

Greetings and enjoy FM23!

• SI Staff
    1 hour ago, chimz said:

Think that the PA of Jesper Lindstrøm should be higher this year than last year, but it doesn't seems like it is.
    With the season he just had and with the rumored interest in him i feel like he is a bit low in the PA

We feel he has been rated accordingly and a PA change is not an option. This is also backed up  by our analytics tools. He has room to grow into a better player and his ceiling could attract and make him succeed at bigger clubs than Frankfurt.

• SI Staff
    2 hours ago, Dijon-Main said:

It seems that Nico Schlotterbeck's wage is too low. He is listed as earning 10k euro per week at Dortmund, but there are a few reports online suggesting he earns closer to 70-80k euro. I know this is tough information to figure out but 10k seems very little for a player who was just transferred for 25 million euro and plays for the German national team.

https://sport.sky.de/fussball/artikel/bvb-news-nico-schlotterbeck-einig-mit-borussia-dortmund-sky-info/12593688/34130

Thanks for the feedback, yeah - will raise Schlotterbeck's wages.

• SI Staff
    3 hours ago, NHG90 said:

Another addition to the staff of Hertha BSC. The goalkeeping coach of the U23s is Marc Regeler and no longer Max Steinborn.

Max Kallensee is the athletic trainer of the U19s. And U19 Physiotherapist is Jürgen Lange.
    Malik Fathi is no longer active for the U19s.

Physiotherapist for the U23s is Laura Lange.

Here is the source:
    https://www.herthabsc.com/de/nachwuchs/struktur

Thanks, made a few changes already - will have to have a good look at the Organigramm. ;)

Surprised nobody brought it up yet - there's an issue with suspensions for yellow cards in the German leagues. The way it is currently set up, the first suspension comes into effect after five yellow cards, this is correct. However the following suspensions should be enforced after the next five yellow cards respectively, not four as currently implemented.

(Source: Paragraph 15.3.b in the following document: https://media.dfl.de/sites/2/2021/07/Spielordnung-SpOL-2021-16-07-Stand.pdf)

Edited by S04-WTBG

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Logan1888:

Jeremie Frimpong appears to be missing a future sell on clause to celtic, believed to be around 10%

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/19971339.celtic-transfer-news-update-ange-postecoglous-latest-links-possible-exits-parkhead-gossip/

It is believed, but there is no source where it is stated. 
    Please provide such a source and we will add this.
    Thank you

Niclas Füllkrug should have a higher CA and his finishing could also be higher, 12 is way too low. He is one of the top scorer at the Bundesliga in real life. 

Edited by Marso1337