how do u create a team on fm09

retard

Please don't make a load of duplicate threads again, it clutters up the forum. Thanks :) Incase you're wondering, this is where you'll find the editor:

Where is the database editor?

If you installed or authenticated your game through Steam, you will find the editor at:

C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

if you didn't use Steam at all it will be at:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\Tools\

It doesn't send you to the forums, it just suggests that you check them for help. You should really have a look around yourself to see how the editor works.

1. File > Load database > Select whatever database you like

2. Edit > Create Club > Mess around with whatever you want to do to your new club.

3. File > Save database as... > Give it any name you want.

4. Start up FM09 > New game > Select the new database that you saved in the editor.

But i dont no how to take a team out plus i cant even select england when it says what country do you want to manage in

Remember, in the editor when you created your team? Go back there. You can't do this from within the game, and you will never be able to select England until you do this.

From within the editor, load your database. Search for Blue Square South and click on Clubs. This will open a list of clubs in the BSS. Pick one and open it's page. Untick it's Competition box. Save your database. Quit the editor. Try to start a new game again and see if it doesn't work.

Mind, I'm telling you this from memory and may have some of the details wrong. Please consider these instructions as general guildlines, and be prepared to use some common sense while you're actually in the act.

By the by, it is against board rules to post in txtspk. A lot of people using these forums don't have English as their first language, and txtspk is difficult for them to understand. And I, personally, find it irritating.

ok thanks ill try that sorry if im speaking in text speak i cant help it

Ive put my team in Blue Square south and theres 24 teams in the league but i still cant select england as the nation i want to manage in its disapeared

Has anyone got an idea why this is happening to me

• 4 weeks later...

Archived