Stadium Info No Longer Appears. Any Ideas....?

Has anyone noticed how once you have taken over a club that the stadium name and capacity no longer appears on the team information screen. Could someone ideally from SI please explain why this is? Cheers.

I think the bigger concern here is that people aren't noticing the View menus

They don't exactly stand out. They're pretty much camouflage, given that they are the same colour as the bit of the screen where they are. Plus, when people get used to a piece of information being in a certain place, I assume when suddenly it isnt there, they don't automatically think 'better look around for some menus'. Maybe they should, but I doubt they do.

Honestly, I have missed out many of them after they were introduced in past versions. They keep hiding in the top right corner. Maybe you should point to their existence a bit more by advertising them in the blogs or in the manual. :)

• SI Staff
Honestly, I have missed out many of them after they were introduced in past versions. They keep hiding in the top right corner. Maybe you should point to their existence a bit more by advertising them in the blogs or in the manual. :)

I don't think blogging about them or talking more about them in the manual is the best solution. Presenting this information in a way that isn't in your face but not disguised as much as it is would be the best option.

They're tucked away in the top right. Bad on 5:4/4:3, Miles away on 16:9.

The clickbox is the same colour as the rest of the skin.

The whole interface is designed majorly for whichever side you have the menu (90% left).

So do the same with the View menus as you do with the rest. Thusly :

InformationScreen.jpg

Problem solved.

VB

Archived