Under 21's - Under 19's

Hello guys, I tried to search on this but found nothing much. Its just to see, do you guys know if we will be able to manage the youth international teams (Under 21's, Under 19's). I apologise in advance if this is a repost or a question that has been asked too many times.

Thanks H

It feels much better when you are offered the national job after you deserve it with a succesfull career. And good thing is that in that case you can still remain club management in the same time if you prefer. Once you are in charge of National team you can decide what to do with youths. You can control them if you want or pick a coach to do it for you. However once I picked 7 guys from my club team for a 22 man national squad and no wonder I receive a news saying I was being criticized for being unfair, actually I really thought it was best selection at the time.

I usually utilize youth national teams to watch young stars for my club team. Also if I want to sell my young players I actually make them play in youth natioanal team for a while so their price raise a bit and possibly they receive more offer. I know it is morally wrong but still :)

Archived