World Super League (With Data Update)

36EE

I have made a World Super League to take over from the English Stucture, I have an updated database done by myself with all major transfers upto date, there will however be some of the world teams that will not reflect this due to my knowledge of chille and mexico etc!!! It has been fully tested and has run for hol games for over 20 years. And has been played for 5 season by myself and a tester!

Set-up is as follows

World Premier League (Eng Prem)

AC Milan

Arsenal

Barcelona

Boca

Celtic

Chelsea

FC Bayern

Inter

Internacional

Juventus

Liverpool

Los Angeles

Man Utd

Lyon

Porto

Real Madrid

River

Sao Paulo

Valencia

Zenit

World Championship (Eng Champ)

Ajax

America (MEX)

Aston Villa

Ath Madrid

Benfica

Everton

Fenerbahce

Fiorentina

Fluminense

Lazio

Leverkusen

Man City

Olympiakos

Marseille

Panathinaikos

PSV

Rangers

Roma

Schalke

Sevilla

Shakhtar

Tottenham

Villarreal

Werder Bremen

World League 1 (Eng 1st)

Besiktas

Betis

Bolton

Corinthians

CSKA Moscow

Deportivo

Dinamo

Dinamo Kiev

Feyenoord

Galatasaray

Bordeaux

HSV

Independiente

Middlesbrough

New York

Newcastle

Palermo

Portsmouth

Red Star

Santos

Spartak Moscow

Stuttgart

Udinese

Velez

World League 2 (Eng 2nd)

AEK

Ath Bilbao

Atlas

AZ

Basel

Blackburn

Catania

Cluj

Colo Colo

Cruzeiro

Dortmund

Kobenhavn

Getafe

Medellin

Napoli

Okayama

Partizan

Sampdoria

San Lorenzo

Sporting

Steaua

Vasco

West Ham

Wigan

World League 3 (Blue Square Prem)

Anderlecht

Atalanta

Chivas

Colorado

Etoile du Sahel

Flamengo

Fulham

Genoa

Gremio

Hearts

Lanus

Mallorca

Nurnberg

Osaka

PSG

Parma

Pumas

Rapid Wien

Rennais

Sunderland

Torino

Trabzonspor

Wolfsburg

Zaragoza

World League 4a (Blue Square North)

Aberdeen

Auxerre

Anorthosi

Braga

Chicago

Colon

CSKA Sofia

Espanyol

Figueirense

Heerenveen

Hertha Berlin

Lille

New England

Newells

Osasuna

Panionios

Lens

Sparta Prague

West Brom

Wisla

Zamalek

Zurich

World League 4b (Blue Square South)

Aris

Monaco

Saint-Etienne

Botafogo

Central

Brugge

Cruz Azul

DC United

Danubio (Nacional In V2.2)

Hull

Melbourne (Necaxa In V2.2)

Orlando Pirates

Palmeiras

Rosenborg

Saitama

Seoul

Shandong

Slavia Prague

Stoke

Suwon

Sydney (Estudiantes (LP) in V2.2)

Tigres

I have also added 66 other world teams into the Northern and Southern Premier and Isthmian Premier so that no teams from the English non league will ever get promoted up.

There is also no work permit problems as every country in the world is now part of the EU! Every team from World 3 up have a reserve team playing within the English Reserve leagues with the exception of the following that i just cannot manage to sort out.

AC Milan, Inter, Juve, Porto, Panathinaikos, Benfica, Roma, Lazio, Olympiakos, Din Kiev, Palermo, AEK, Napoli, Sporting, Antlers, Catania, Etolie Du Sahel, Gamba, Colorado, Genoa

All leagues have had the reputations changed so they are the best competitions in the world, the champions league and uefa are still current comps I cant get rid of them but only the standard qualifiers from England will play in that. The Champs league has been devalued as a competition as has Uefa so you would not need to field a strong team.

Pretty sure thats everything, Enjoy!!!!

if you have any problems please let me know!

SiEn_World_Super_League_V2.1.rar

SiEn_World_Super_League_V2.1.rar (Rapidshare Link)

SiEn_World_Super_League_V2.2.rar (Has New Team Changes!)

SiEn_World_League_Facepack_Graphics.rar

Haza555_World_Super_League_by_SiEn.rar (Different structure of teams made for Haza555)

NO NACIONAL DE MONTEVIDEO!? Dude Nacional won 3 Copa Libertadores and 3 Intercontinental Cups, being the only team in history to be unbeaten in the intercontintal cup with more than 1 win, it's also one of the Clubs in the world with the most amount of titles.

Besides that its a great idea and I admire the amount of work you must have putted into it.

NO NACIONAL DE MONTEVIDEO!? Dude Nacional won 3 Copa Libertadores and 3 Intercontinental Cups, being the only team in history to be unbeaten in the intercontintal cup with more than 1 win, it's also one of the Clubs in the world with the most amount of titles.

Besides that its a great idea and I admire the amount of work you must have putted into it.

It took forever!! Im not going to lie about my knowledge of world football, I will gladly put them in along with 2 other requests I have had, Necaxa and Estudiantes (LP) Ill release a new version shortly but would welcome any request along with some sort of reason!!!! and the possible teams to drop.

The 3 I will be dropping so far will be..

Danubio

Sydney

Melbourne

Sydney and Melbourne have been relegated every time at the start of the game (well very nearly every time, so they would appear to be the weekiest clubs)

Thanks for your input, its what i want. I plan on bringing the same league style out for FM09 along with a twice weekly data update, this has all been a good way of learning alot of stuff needed!!!

my documents > sports interactive > Football Manager 2008 > db > place the entire folder insdie db (Database)

my documents> sports interactive > Football Manager 2008 > graphics > place the entire folder inside graphics (Facepacks)

For the record It is 12 teams that I have no graphic facepacks for within the download they are as follows .....

Cluj, Okayama, Etoile du Sahel, Osaka, Anorthosis, Zamalek, Necaxa, Saitama, Seoul, Shandong, Suwon, Tigres.

Rapid Bucharest should be in this world league too. Why? They reached the quarter-final of the Uefa Cup in 2005 beating teams like Sakhtar, Hamburger SV, Hertha Berlin, Feyenoord, Rennes. Think about it...

If all you can tell me is one run in 2005 thats not enough for me to change my database! You can however change whatever teams you like with the editor if you download it.

Great idea, well done! For Asia - I woud suggest to add Urawa Reds, one of Japan's best supported teams with average gate of over 46,000 per game and last year's J league champions, they're by far the best ...you could take away Saitama. For China, the team to include would be Dalian, China's most successful team, winning a total of 8 titles Super League titles instead of Shandong. Just an idea.

Great idea, well done! For Asia - I woud suggest to add Urawa Reds, one of Japan's best supported teams with average gate of over 46,000 per game and last year's J league champions, they're by far the best ...you could take away Saitama. For China, the team to include would be Dalian, China's most successful team, winning a total of 8 titles Super League titles instead of Shandong. Just an idea.

Saitama is the Urawa Reds it's just SI can't call them the Urawa Reds due to licensing issues.

Thanks for the input!

The proposed new changes are as follows ;-

Prem

LA Galaxy > Sevilla (League Swap)

The following teams to be replaced...

Okayama > Helsingborg

Etoile du Sahel > Boavista

Osaka > Levante

Zamalek > Racing

Seoul > Livorno

Shandong > Dalian

Suwon > Standard

Tigres > Ath Mineiro

Pls give me your views or any suggestions, It would seem the asian clubs just arent good enough, I dont really want no Asia clubs however.

If all you can tell me is one run in 2005 thats not enough for me to change my database! You can however change whatever teams you like with the editor if you download it.

Mate, if you tell me one reason why you included in your patch teams like Panionios, Aris, Tiger, Wisla i`m gonna eat this database at breakfast. Look what are the official uefa coefficients for the last 5 years, and where is Rapid Bucharest.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/trank2008.html

58 Rapid Bucuresti Rom 1.4300 1.8150 23.5550 11.7400 2.8580 41.398

Rapid is ahead of Fiorentina, Besiktas, Atletico Madrid, Lazio Roma, PSG, Dinamo Bucharest (which is in your database) and other "highly" known teams in Europe.

Happy enough with the arguments?

Mate, if you tell me one reason why you included in your patch teams like Panionios, Aris, Tiger, Wisla i`m gonna eat this database at breakfast. Look what are the official uefa coefficients for the last 5 years, and where is Rapid Bucharest.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/trank2008.html

58 Rapid Bucuresti Rom 1.4300 1.8150 23.5550 11.7400 2.8580 41.398

Rapid is ahead of Fiorentina, Besiktas, Atletico Madrid, Lazio Roma, PSG, Dinamo Bucharest (which is in your database) and other "highly" known teams in Europe.

Happy enough with the arguments?

Easy answer dont download it then! I didnt really spend hours and hours doing this to be told where and what to do, Sorry but they arent going in, you dont like it dont download it, or use the editor. Didnt spend loads of time to be told Rapid are a better team than all those you mention. They are not, thats my opinion end of. Do me a favour spend over 6 hours doing your own then put them in!

This is verrrry unprofessional. If you want to do something good an realistic, make it realistic, make a plan, research, find what clubs are better etc. You asked for opinions and sugestions with ARGUMENTS. I gave you the ultimate argument, the uefa coefficient. If you put in this database teams like Panionios, Helsinborg and other "highly" known teams in Europe which have a coefficient of... err... 0,145-0,900 in a year, and have never played in UEFA Cup Groups, that means your idea of football is very unrealistic and vague. If you plan to release a database for everyone to play it, not for yourself, release it like it should. Don`t be rude and tell me that my arguments are silly and not to tell you my opinion. Do you think that everyone is forced to give you positive opinions or what?

This is verrrry unprofessional. If you want to do something good an realistic, make it realistic, make a plan, research, find what clubs are better etc. You asked for opinions and sugestions with ARGUMENTS. I gave you the ultimate argument, the uefa coefficient. If you put in this database teams like Panionios, Helsinborg and other "highly" known teams in Europe which have a coefficient of... err... 0,145-0,900 in a year, and have never played in UEFA Cup Groups, that means your idea of football is very unrealistic and vague. If you plan to release a database for everyone to play it, not for yourself, release it like it should. Don`t be rude and tell me that my arguments are silly and not to tell you my opinion. Do you think that everyone is forced to give you positive opinions or what?

They are NOT going in sorry thats final.

Zamalek from Egypt should be in, as they are one of the most successful African teams.

that are at the mo bud but are due to be taken out, problem is they get relegated nearly everytime. its a fine line between balancing with world teams but also keeping it competitive.

I swapped some of the teams in the Championship with those in the Premiership, but when i try to load the league's it comes up with "array access out of bounds", help?

if u simply swap teams from world prem to world championship you really shount get an error so not sure hot to help what teams where u swapping???

I swapped Ajax with Bayern, and just other little one league swaps like that from Premier to Championship and vice versa.

tell me what swaps you want and ill do an update for ya m8 not sure why yours isnt working

Could you upload this (v2.2) in other server? MOM sucks. It shows, that the file has expired... Rapidshare.com oraz FileFront.com should be better.

If you keep trying it will download I know its a pain in the arse but until i get my rapidshare account back it will have to do, unless anybody else want to up them sorry.

Archived