FM10: Rithely

Falahk

Rithely.png

my scouts spoted this guy sometime during the first year in my Roma save, looks like a pretty decent player, currently trying to decide if he have what it takes to play in some form of back up role for me

I'd buy him for £3,000,000. He looks like he can develop into a very solid defensive midfielder for most mid-table teams and a more than capable backup for top teams. I'm guessing he is a:

-8 or has a set PA in the 150-160 region.

You wont buy him for £3m though JEinchy.. thats his value ;)

I would also buy him for £3m, but looks as if he would leave for something like £6-8m?

i had a bid at his value accepted which was ok i supose (also keep in mind that im 1 year into this save), but decided against buying, since i have a fair few players that can play cm/dm already

Good point, though I'd still splash £6-8M on him. No higher than that though and that's only if he has high potential.

I just scouted him on my Arsenal save, towards the end of season two and apparently I can get him for £4,7000,000, which is probably only a minimal fee.

• 3 months later...

picked him up in my sporting save, since i felt it was a good opertunity to give him a shoot, have preformed decently so far and 6 months in he already look about as good as the first screen i posted here

Archived