FM10: Jan Oblak

Jan Oblak (born 7 January 1993 in Slovenia) is a Slovenian football goalkeeper who plays for Slovenian PrvaLiga si club Olimpija Ljubljana. On January 2009 he contact with Olimpija to 2011.

He started his career in his hometown Škofja Loka playing for NK Ločan. Later he was spotted by NK Olimpija Ljubljana and transferred there at the age of 10. Later he was on trial at Fulham and Empoli F.C. but he remains at NK Olimpija Ljubljana.

On 1 January 2010 it was revealed he was a target for Liverpool FC, and had visited Anfield in a 2-1 defeat to Arsenal FC in December. Aston Villa and SL Benfica are also tracking him.

Oblak in FM10

I was looking at the Balkans and I noticed this guy and was monitoring him. He starts off at Olimija Ljubljana but in my game Real Madrid snapped him up, before I could make a move, for 475k but have deemed him surplus to requirements so I though why not make a move and buy him. He looks like a really good prospects and has good stats for a 16 year old.

Screenshot (10.3) + A scout report

t6pa39.png

1678dx4.png

Bierhoff's opinion on the lad (JPA 17, JPP 16) and judging by what he says I assume that Oblak can cut it at the very top in the major European leagues.

Misc.

Any feedback on the player and how he develops are all welcome :thup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived