bindirmeler V2 10.3 tactic "wings fly"

Hi again,

Last night i worked hard and done another tactic that wins almost all matches.This one is better then old diablo tactic in my test for 2 seasons with Xerez team of Spanis league.

You know my bindirmeler tactic topic closed due to it uses corner exploit and gets unrealistic wins.For that reason i wont upload this tactic for now.

2493.jpg

2494.jpg

why dont you test it without the corner cheat and then post it, people can set up the corners as they wish then. Its not rocket science. If people want to cheat then they can do so but what is the point posting tactics that are only good because of it.

Anyone can win virtually every match using that cheat, even playing standard 4-4-2!!

Well I hope no more threads are closed due to the corner-bug.................... surely it is up to anyone who bought this game to use it or not, and to distribute a tactic with it on if they wish?????

Steve

Well I hope no more threads are closed due to the corner-bug.................... surely it is up to anyone who bought this game to use it or not, and to distribute a tactic with it on if they wish?????

Steve

But what is the point, you get the same results with it using any half decent tactic, i could post the default 4-4-2 with the corner thing added and get the same results.

People come on here to look for tactical advice and dont want to trawl through all these tactics that are nothing but average and are onl posted because they exploit a bug.

Anyone can set up the corner setup on any tactic and get exactly the same results as all these new tactics that are popping up.

There is no point to them.

I think if people want to use the corner exploit then fair play, thats their choice, but to be posting tactics that are only any good because of it is a waste of time and forum space.

But what is the point, you get the same results with it using any half decent tactic, i could post the default 4-4-2 with the corner thing added and get the same results.

People come on here to look for tactical advice and dont want to trawl through all these tactics that are nothing but average and are onl posted because they exploit a bug.

Anyone can set up the corner setup on any tactic and get exactly the same results as all these new tactics that are popping up.

I think if people want to use the corner exploit then fair play, thats their choice, but to be posting tactics that are only any good because of it is a waste of time and forum space.

Yeah, but surely in the future people will release great tactics, that also have the corner-bug in them, and that would be unfair to close there thread, when the user can just as easily REMOVE the corner-bug from the tactic themselves and still have success!?

Steve

this tactic is not only good at corner exploiting.

post a tactic getting those results,if you can.You have never been able to win barcelona 6-0 with corner exploit or without.

post a tactic getting those results,if you can.You have never been able to win barcelona 6-0 with corner exploit or without.

So why don't you upload it without corner settings ? :D

Steve

Then why not post the tactic without the corner cheat and show us the results then, then you can claim its a good one!

Oh and i just beat both liverpool and Man City away from home in the cup with Derby first season with an appaling team so im pretty sure i could easily duplicate your results.

So if its such a good tactic and its worthy of having a thread about it then lets see how it performs without any cheats.

Everyone is getting to flustered with this corner-bug! If someone has a tactic that uses it, and gets success then let them bloody post it up here if they like! Its not hurting you and you don't have to use it!

In FM08 there was a corner-bug where your centre back could get 20+ goal a season, and lots of people used that, one of the best tactic made for FM08 used it (knap's)... and I don't remember this much trouble over it!

andersonn -- Post your tactic mate, don't worry about other people moaning because it uses the corner-bug, if your happy with it then its your right to share it.

Steve

In fact, it's more than this thread will be closed, and that is the problem.

It's too bad not to share a tactic that performs well (even if it uses a ME exploit). Espescially with such screenshots :p

Or what was the point of the thread ?

So you haven't posted the tactic and the only thing that you have told us regarding said tactic is that it contains the same 'cheat' that led to the previous one being removed, great stuff.

As has been suggested why not just change the man/men on lurk outside area to something else, upload it and then state in your post something like "I actually have the defensive midfielder on lurk outside area rather than back, you can choose whether or not you wish to do that."

As people have said it's that good it will hold up without the corners and then the individual can decide whether or not they wish to change it.

n.b The 82nd minute of that Barcelona match looks rather eventful.

2zrokk1.jpg

Well yes as the average value of my team is about 500k and Xerez have a decent squad averaging about 3 million a player.

Do you really wan me to start a new game with xerez and prove to you how easy it is??

Go on challenge me!

CHILDISH behaviour, posting screenies without the tactic, claiming it to be super great

then as soon as some1 says something against the tactic, you dont deserve it, prove me wrong bla blaa, I mean man, go cry to your mom, seriously

2zrokk1.jpg

Well yes as the average value of my team is about 500k and Xerez have a decent squad averaging about 3 million a player.

Do you really wan me to start a new game with xerez and prove to you how easy it is??

Go on challenge me!

xerez is predicted to be 20.

do it,win barça 6-0 away then i wont say anything more.

I wouldnt normally get on my high horse about this sort of thing but its mainly because you posted a tactic yesterday claiming the same thing. The one that got removed!

I gave it a try as i was curious and it was actually pretty poor without a world class finisher to smash in the corners.

xerez is predicted to be 20.

do it,win barça 6-0 away then i wont say anything more.

Ok fair enough, ill do the same as you and play them in a friendly.

Is it just the starting squad or did you buy any players?

Ill have to load a new game though so gimme a mo.

Ok fair enough, ill do the same as you and play them in a friendly.

Is it just the starting squad or did you buy any players?

Ill have to load a new game though so gimme a mo.

no transfers,no special training schedule,it was a league game and barça had no unavaliable players.

good luck :)

I know it is going to cause consternation, but until further notice, I will be closing any tactical threads that are obviously employing this routine, so please don't post them.

SI are aware of the issue and it is under review.

Archived