Hamed Kavianpour

(10.2)

Starts at iranian club called Steel Azin Tehran and can be bought for 400k or cheaper.. need to load all players from iran or all the national team players...

Not the best mental stats but good technical attributes..

Good signing for almost every smaller team that needs solid amc/mc

kavian.th.jpg

hahahahaha

guys, I personally know Server Jeparov IRL :)

he is a good player but not even close to his skills at FM2010 :D

Lies in my opinion XD.

Although my housemate (originally he's from Essex) Was beaten by Jonjo Shelvey.. when I say beaten I mean destroyed, in High Jump district sports :D and knows him well haha!

hey guys, I have no reason to lie. Really...

Djeparov is kinda Russian language. In Uzbek language it sounds more like Jeparov.

Just wondering why he's that good in FM10.

In other point of view, he is an Asian player of 2009, I think and supposed to get a month of trial session in Chelsea if I'm not messing up everything.

you've answered your own question then...

"Just wondering why he's that good in FM10."

answer:

"he is an Asian player of 2009, I think and supposed to get a month of trial session in Chelsea if I'm not messing up everything"

and yes.. he was offered a trial, but the story goes, he turned it down to help his current team out.

you've answered your own question then...

"Just wondering why he's that good in FM10."

answer:

"he is an Asian player of 2009, I think and supposed to get a month of trial session in Chelsea if I'm not messing up everything"

and yes.. he was offered a trial, but the story goes, he turned it down to help his current team out.

one thing that i dont like in him is that he is doing salto after scoring a goal

one day he will injure himself :D

Archived