[RELEASE] Commentary Pack BETA

JoeLatics

commpackbeta.jpg

After hours upon hours of work, it's here.

Presenting JoeLatics' and BlueMoon1992's brand new Commentary Pack!

With hundreds and hundreds of lines edited, this pack provides brand new commentary lines!

You'll see some of your old favourite lines in there, alongside hundreds of brand new lines!

Never feel disappointed again when your (all too often :D) 50 yard wonder-goal is greeted with "Nice goal, there"!

Banish the thoughts of winning the Champions League with Ebbsfleet United, and getting "Oh, and they've won it"

With classic lines, such as the evergreen "They think it's all over... it is now!", "He's got a foot like a traction engine", and "Take a bow, son, take a bow!", you'll never be tired of your commentator again; you now have a mixture between Townsend, Motty, Kamara, Andy Grey and more!

Instalation:

1. Download the pack from the link at the bottom of this post.

Steam, not patched:

1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\data\events .

2. BACKUP THE 'EVENTS' FILE IN THAT FOLDER SOMEWHERE ELSE, e.g. DESKTOP!!!!!!!

3. Replace that file with the 'events.cfg' file you downloaded from us!

4. Go ingame, and go to preferences. Tick 'always reload on confirm' in the display bit, and hit confirm.

5. Enjoy!

Steam, patched:

1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\football manager 2010\data\updates\update-1010\data\events

4. Go ingame, and go to preferences. Tick 'always reload on confirm' in the display bit, and hit confirm.

5. Enjoy!

Not Steam, not patched:

1. Navigate to:C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\events

5. Enjoy!

Not Steam, Patched:

1. Navigate to: C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1010\data\events

5. Enjoy!

That's it!

I can not stress enough how important it is to backup the original file! Do it, people!

All that remains for me to do is to give you the link, and thank you for downloading the Commentary Pack BETA!

http://www.filefront.com/15081179/events.cfg

List of Revisions for V1.0

• Goal line cut down a bit!
  • Brackets taken out
  • Generally more editing of lines!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is, of course, a BETA release!

We need any feedback at all from you, for the full relase!

Has the commentator said something out of place?

Spouting rubbish?

Unhappy at a line?

Please tell us, we need you to quote the EXACT line, word for word, and tell us what's wrong with it!

Thanks a lot for all your support,

Joe

<p1> runs over to hug former team-mate <p2> I dont know who was gushing and who was blushing, Not my cup of tea thats for sure.

Mate can you do me a favour..anything you see add to a file like word or something, play for a few days then send me the file..will be easier to correct!

thanks

Mate can you do me a favour..anything you see add to a file like word or something, play for a few days then send me the file..will be easier to correct!

thanks

All my posts are jokes mate. Im reinventing the commentary and including them.

Archived