Interested in Coach Calc FM 09 & 10?

I made myself a personal Calc using excel while at work and figured there might be others who'd like one as well.

You input the numbers and it'll tell you how many stars and in what category.

http://i804.photobucket.com/albums/yy321/basdock/CoachCalc.jpg

The RESET button (removes everything you entered) will work if you enable Macros. Deleting everything I had entered got very annoying very quickly.

Right now it goes as low as 4 stars, but do let me know if you want it to start lower. Easy fix.

There are two sheets available within this one workbook "FM 09" and "FM 10". The FM10 version might not be 100% correct just yet. I've done a little poking around and it seems to be almost identical to 09 when it comes to formulas. 4 star in 09 = 3.5 in 10, 5 = 4, 6 = 4.5 and 7 = 5. I'll update it soon as I get the formulas down 100%.

Download Link:-

http://www.filefront.com/14805989/FM%20Coach%20Calc.xls

You can change the true and false value by changing the YES and X in the formula bar. Make sure you leave the quotes there. Just change the word.

Oh and if you want the cell to be empty until you get a yes then just delete the X and add a space between the quotes.

Very nice. Would like confirmation that FM10 uses the same figures as FM09, though. Anyone?

I've checked a bit and it would seem to be the case. So far every coach I've signed (on demo of course) got as many stars as this thing predicted.

I'm waiting for the release date to make any changes if they need to be made. I'll put it up here if it needs changing.

You can try open office.

Free and basically the same. The only reason I use excel is because I can buy it at my office for peanuts.

Downloaded open office. Thanks for the suggestion.

I can open your spreadsheet and enter the coaching attributes ok.

The formulas don't seem to work though even though I've enabled the macros.

Any ideas what's going wrong??

Downloaded open office. Thanks for the suggestion.

I can open your spreadsheet and enter the coaching attributes ok.

The formulas don't seem to work though even though I've enabled the macros.

Any ideas what's going wrong??

I'll have a look I'll let you know in a few minutes.

I've tried it with open office and it seems to be working fine. I can't see why it wouldn't work they use the same functions and format.

Do you mind posting a screen shot? If you can please post one with:-

1 - Numbers entered in the input attributes column. 15 attacking, 15 tactics and 15 for Determination Discipline and Motivation.

2 - Selected the 4 star attacking cell in the table on the right so I can have a look at the formula.

It might help me narrow down the problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived