Crickie's Update Season 2009/2010

This is my final update for FMH 2009 with all the transfers up to date as of today. the reason why we have delayed the release is so that it can be thoroughly tested for any wrong transfers etc, + to add all the last minutes transfers that have happened today such as alfonso alves moving to Qatar and Hesselink to hull.

My thanks go to:

Ridley99 for helping with foreign transfers ca/pa updates and for help check the file 
Kowak6 for also helping check the file over the past few days 
Scottc18 for doing all the Spanish transfers over the summer 

This file includes;

* All transfers up to date as of 4th September
* All manager changes up to date as of 4th September 
* All the ups/downs from 08/09 season added eg wolves in premiership and Newcastle in championship
* All teams given proper short names eg Sport Lisboa e Benfica - SAD is now Benfica
* Players have stats up/down graded to match real life counterparts
* Team rep stats done up/down to match real life counterparts
* Majority of transfers done for Scotland, Italy, Holland, Spain, France and Germany.

NOTE this update works best with the English database ONLY. It will work with multi leagues but may have errors with different teams been on.

To try to stop the name bug happening what we have decided to do instead of overwriting retired players eg figo and nedved we have moved them to a club in kazakhstan Set their ca/pa to 1/1 and date of birth to 1966 making them all 42 so they should all retire after the first season :)

Download Link Here

thanks crickie, another year has gone and yet another great update cheers:)

did you get my last PM about royston drenthe some strange reason he wasn't on real madrid

Yeah i did and have taken him off. ridley thinks he did it by accident.

Nope because he is still with the original club on the editor. Eg Armand traore is still class as an arsenal team member on the editor even though he is on loan to portsmouth on the game.

No you need to download this one ridley as ive added some new transfers like alves to qatar etc.

new transfers to add:

"PLAYER""Danny" "Spiller" "Wycombe" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Dagenham & Redbridge"

"PLAYER""Danny" "Webber" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Portsmouth"

"PLAYER""Cedric" "van der Gun" "FC Utrecht" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Swansea"

"PLAYER""Ferdi" "Elmas" "Galatasaray SK" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Burton"

"PLAYER""Modeste" "M'Bami" "Olympique de Marseille" "" "" "" "" "" "" "free"

Not seen Madrid but City have done very well, before this and post this update. They tend to make some good expensive signings like Miguel Veloso and William Gallas and generally finish top 5.

noticed Paul McShane is only on loan at sunderland.. he's signed permanently now. What lines are needed to make a loan permanently?

Yeah we had problems with that one not matter which way we did the transfer he ended up as a free agent and i thought he was better the way he is instead of been a free agent.

new to add today:

"PLAYER""Liam" "Miller" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Hibernian"

"PLAYER""Guillermo" "Franco" "Villarreal C.F., S.A.D." "" "" "" "" "" "" "free"

"PLAYER""James" "Sinclair" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "LA Galaxy"(playing in america now)

"PLAYER""Michael" "Bridges" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Sydney FC"

"PLAYER""Jos" "van Nieuwstadt" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "SC Cambuur"

"PLAYER""Mark" "Fotheringham" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Anorthosi"

"PLAYER""Rudolf" "Skacel" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Debrecen"

"PLAYER""Aiden" "Palmer" "" "" "" "" "1966" "1" "1" "Tobyl Kostanay" (hes in jail so ive retired him)

"PLAYER""Willy" "Topp" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Ejido"

"PLAYER""Barry" "Quinn" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Plymouth"

"PLAYER""Calum" "Willock" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Crawley"

"PLAYER""Giourkas" "Seitaridis" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Panathinaikos"

"PLAYER""Theo" "Lucius" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "Feyenoord" (resigned by the club)

"PLAYER""Giannis" "Goumas" "" "" "" "" "1966" "1" "1" "Tobyl Kostanay"

all of these will have to be added at the end of the file as it will get rid of a few free agents

type all free agents names into wiki and thats what its came up with

ive also retired Bruno N'Gotty and Jorge Andrade know his career was finished due to injury but yet to be confirmed for definite.

Was also looking at retiring some of the old free agents as i cant see them getting new clubs or if they did it would only be small time clubs, looked at Helguera, Campo, Timmer, Dacourt, Vogel.

What do you think?

Also added a few people to teams they are on trial at as well dont know if you want to include that as well

type all free agents names into wiki and thats what its came up with

ive also retired Bruno N'Gotty and Jorge Andrade know his career was finished due to injury but yet to be confirmed for definite.

Was also looking at retiring some of the old free agents as i cant see them getting new clubs or if they did it would only be small time clubs, looked at Helguera, Campo, Timmer, Dacourt, Vogel.

What do you think?

Also added a few people to teams they are on trial at as well dont know if you want to include that as well

Yeah ive added the older players to retire now. anyone interested in a re-release??????

crickie give me this line to add as i noticed he wasn't on lyon

"PLAYER""Aly" "Cissokho" "Futebol Clube do Porto - SAD" "" "" "" "" "129" "165" "Olympique Lyonnais"

it is there but he isnt on the english db so wont appear unless you have the portugese league selected iirc same with Camara and Mathieu

Edit: Just found why cissokho is still at Porto as he is transferring from Victoria his 1st club to Lyon and not from Porto

Archived