Vyacheslav Hleb

sned777

Yep, hes related to the man from Barca, his younger brother by 2 years.

He was on the brink of a move to Roda JC last summer from MTZ Ripo, but work permit problems stopped it, he therefore moved to Shanghai Shenua in China.

He has reasonable stats and when I found him, scouted him and he got a reasonable report, I had to get him, especially for £900k, just to see if he could outshine his brother. So far hes done unbelievably well, and is my top-scorer in all comps, including a hat-trick against Hibs in CL group stages.

Im pretty sure he'd do a good job for most Prem teams and definetly Championship teams, but after his start to his Arsenal career, could do well at top clubs.

Youll need to load all Belarussian players or possibly Chinese leagues(if thats possible)

hlebm.png

Technique=15

Work Rate=13

Better than Alex any day;)

You must be doing unbelievably crap if he is your top scorer in the league with three goals ;)

I said in all comps actually, top league goalscorer is Cesc with 4:p.

Im playing a reserved Arsenal side this season, with players like Coquelin and Barazite getting regular football, which is why Im only 4th:cool:

I said in all comps actually, top league goalscorer is Cesc with 4:p.

Im playing a reserved Arsenal side this season, with players like Coquelin and Barazite getting regular football, which is why Im only 4th:cool:

If he is the top scorer in all of your competitions, he has scored the most goals in each one.

lol no not you!.. the mares being pedantic about what you said in OP ... nevermind... going of topic.. im as bad as them...

just had a look and he's in my game .. think i may give him a punt if simon davies goes at the end of this season

Decent player but his compatriot Sergey Krivets, who is relatively cheap, is a better option in my opinion.

18 goals from 34 appearances say otherwise (in all competitions)

Bargain of the Year

Archived