Good Spanish players

I'm currently managing Racing in Spain and want to have an all Spanish team which is very difficult since most of the good Spanish players are already at top teams. Can you recommend good Spanish players that are not at the top teams?

I've already bought Angulo, Ander, Matabuena, Nino (Tenerife), Marcos Marquez, Ivan Helguera, Jonathon Perreria and Miguel Falcon. I'll have more money next year as it looks like I'll win the league this year (15 points clear in April).

1st with Racing, 15 points clear? And I thought my third place was good!

Could try Javi Martinez, Granero, Azpiliceuta, Asenjo, Suaeta, Rochina, Alcantara and Sielva? All 21 or under.

Others interested in signing for Racing on my game:

de la Red, Vicente, Pacheco, Miguel (Atletico) Soldado, Gavilan, Sergia Garcia and Pedro Leon.

1st with Racing, 15 points clear? And I thought my third place was good!

Could try Javi Martinez, Granero, Azpiliceuta, Asenjo, Suaeta, Rochina, Alcantara and Sielva? All 21 or under.

Others interested in signing for Racing on my game:

de la Red, Vicente, Pacheco, Miguel (Atletico) Soldado, Gavilan, Sergia Garcia and Pedro Leon.

Thanks for the suggestions. I've already got Rochina and Canales is better than Alcantara.

Alberto Zapater was a good versatile player for me when managing spain recently Alberto Bueno might be at a big club but has fantastic stats a couple of seasons in. Keko starts at Atletico Madrid has rurned into a good AM RC in my game. Arteta might be interested given u will probably win the league

Alberto Bueno - FC

José Antonio Reyes - AM LC, FC

Alejandro Alfaro - AM RLC

Miguel (De las Cuevas) - AM LC

Albert Riera - AM L

Javi Martínez - MC

Sergio Busquets - DM

Javi García - DM

Andoni Iraola - D/WB/AM R

Jesús Gámez - D/WB R

Miguel Torres - D RL

Alexis - DC

Carlos Cuéllar - DC

Sunny - DM

Some decent players that might join you if you build up your reputation.

I'm going to be doing this with Zaragoza, but clearly it will take longer. Emilio Nsue is very cheap, and he has great physical stats for a 19 year old. Borja Obuina has always looked pretty good. Pichu Atienza could probably turn out well. Rochina is looking like he'll turn into a beast. If you can accept Spanish 2nd's, Tales, Lucas Tecarichi, and Gai Assulin have a bright future. Cala looks like he could turn out to be a good CB. Yago will probably turn out well too, should become a freekick master. Doesn't look like anyone mentioned Daniel Parejo either, he's transferlisted for 4k at the start. Juan Manuel Mata could be gettable eventually. Most of those players will join Zaragoza in the first season, so you should have no problem with them.

On a side note, my wingers just made Asenjo look silly with my back up strikers in. I know he's very good, but I don't know if he'll be my top choice for keeper now.

Also, check Getafe, they have a bunch of Spanish players that should be pretty cheap. Soldado, Gavilan, Granero, plus plenty of people that would make good back ups.

I'm going to be doing this with Zaragoza, but clearly it will take longer. Emilio Nsue is very cheap, and he has great physical stats for a 19 year old. Borja Obuina has always looked pretty good. Pichu Atienza could probably turn out well. Rochina is looking like he'll turn into a beast. If you can accept Spanish 2nd's, Tales, Lucas Tecarichi, and Gai Assulin have a bright future. Cala looks like he could turn out to be a good CB. Yago will probably turn out well too, should become a freekick master. Doesn't look like anyone mentioned Daniel Parejo either, he's transferlisted for 4k at the start. Juan Manuel Mata could be gettable eventually. Most of those players will join Zaragoza in the first season, so you should have no problem with them.

On a side note, my wingers just made Asenjo look silly with my back up strikers in. I know he's very good, but I don't know if he'll be my top choice for keeper now.

Also, check Getafe, they have a bunch of Spanish players that should be pretty cheap. Soldado, Gavilan, Granero, plus plenty of people that would make good back ups.

Good post. Oubina is probably the best player in the Liga Adelante and when his stats get back up after his injury, he's a quality player. I bought Granero and Soldado for a combined total of €35m in my third season with Racing.

Some of the young players at Racing are well worth a look too. Marcano is class already and Edu Bedia and Canales can become quality if they get enough games. In my third season Edu is as good as Sergio Buquets and is slightly younger and much cheaper. Luisma is also a decent player as is Ivan Bolado.

Raul Goni and Ander are the quality youth players at Zaragoza and if you give them games in the first season, they should be La Liga quality by the time you get promoted.

With Zaragoza I managed to get a ton of good Spanish players, but I think Zaragoza have a much better rep than Racing. I now have Asenjo, Soldado, Aquino, Capel, Marcano, and Camacho. In January I'm going to buy Raul Albiol(Hopefully), Juan Mata, or David Silva(if I can sell Marquinos and Sebastian Blanco). Valencia and Sevilla players seem to have no problem jumping ship.

I think RW is the biggest problem, I would get Navas, but his natural fitness is really off putting. Santi Cazorla is just too expensive too. I might just have to stick with Arizmendi or buy Sisi. Striker is another problem spot, so Soldado seems necessary. When I get Mata, I think I'll just play him there and leave Capel out left to start.

Hmm scratch that, I'm signing Cazorla for 5m+10m over 24 months now. Made the bid in mid September 2nd season.

BTW, what's your team looking like now dangerpuss?

You can get Gerard for free at the start (Not liverpools). His stats aren't amazing, but he's cheap. At 29 years of age you could still get some good years out of him. Hopefully:D.

Gerard actually lol, AMC I think formerly of Barcelona. Only 29 years old could put a season on for you, but that's al I think :D

He's unattached aswell.

So here's how my teams looking in January '10, I don't have any Euro competition, but do have good rep. These players should be gettable by most Spanish sides with some success.

--------Soldado---Mata---------

Capel------Camacho------Cazorla

------------Zapater-------------

Enrique---Marcano---Goni---Diogo

-------------Asenjo--------------

I'm conceding a ton of goals, so I think I need to replace my entire defense other than Asenjo and Marcano. Clearly RB is first priority, but Azpilicueta is a no go, I think he dislikes Zaragoza, since they are Osasuna's main rival. Any other suggestions for that slot? I was thinking Jesus Gamez.

My current team is class.

I've got Asenjo in goal and managed to sell Tono to Man City for €9.5m. At left back I've got Christian Fernandez, Racing academy graduate and physically a real beast of a player. At right back I bought Pedro Lopez from Valladolid who is very good going forward and is good overall. I couldn't sign Azpilicueta since Atletico offered him €95,000 a week. At CB I have Marcano, Jarque, Goni, Rafa (also DM) and Meijia. At CM I bought De La Red who I play with Edu Bedia or Sergio Busquets. At LM I bought Granero and I have Serrano and Luisma. At RM Pedro Leon is doing brilliantly, Munitis is still quality. Up front I have Soldado and Julio Alvarez, a Almeria CM who plays brilliantly up front, scored 28 goals last season including 18 in 18 for me after he joined mid-season. I also have Aquino, Bolado and Adrian. My weakest area is LB as Pernia's stats have dropped a lot this season.

I don't think Enrique is great although he seems to get into the Spanish squad on my game. Marcano is very good but Goni is not as good. Diogo is not Spanish but is fairly good if demanding financially. Have a look at Pedro Lopez for RB and Roberto Canella for LB. Canella isn't great in this game as he's nearly two footed and his stats are quite average. He should be more highly rated next season as he's been brilliant in La Liga this season (as has Marcano). Most of the good Spanish defenders are at the big teams and are hard to get. Antonio López is an excellent LB but could be expensive. Fernando Navarro is also very good. Raul Albiol and Alexis are both superb but hard to get from Valencia. RB is harder as there really aren't many good Spanish RBs besides Ramos.

My current team is class.

I don't think Enrique is great although he seems to get into the Spanish squad on my game. Marcano is very good but Goni is not as good. Diogo is not Spanish but is fairly good if demanding financially. Have a look at Pedro Lopez for RB and Roberto Canella for LB. Canella isn't great in this game as he's nearly two footed and his stats are quite average. He should be more highly rated next season as he's been brilliant in La Liga this season (as has Marcano). Most of the good Spanish defenders are at the big teams and are hard to get. Antonio López is an excellent LB but could be expensive. Fernando Navarro is also very good. Raul Albiol and Alexis are both superb but hard to get from Valencia. RB is harder as there really aren't many good Spanish RBs besides Ramos.

So, I thought I was buying Pedro Lopez, but I guess I clicked end of season transfer....doh! So Diogo will have to make it through the season. I wish I would've bought Silva earlier, I could've got him for about 45m, but was a touch strapped for cash at the time. I can definitely get Albiol, it's just a matter of how much I want to spend. I REALLY want Pique, have you ever managed to catch his eye?

Haha, so I was chasing De La Red through this transfer window, R. Madrid made a 28m bid for Camacho, but couldn't lock down a replacement. Through the whole month, he was somewhat interested sometimes, but not really. Anyway, Madrid just offered him, I was the only club who bid, and got him for 26k/week.

The Spanish Cup is annoying the hell out of me right now, I keep moving through easily, but have a match every few days. My squad has been trashed for league games. Stupid two leg games:(

So, I thought I was buying Pedro Lopez, but I guess I clicked end of season transfer....doh! So Diogo will have to make it through the season. I wish I would've bought Silva earlier, I could've got him for about 45m, but was a touch strapped for cash at the time. I can definitely get Albiol, it's just a matter of how much I want to spend. I REALLY want Pique, have you ever managed to catch his eye?

Haha, so I was chasing De La Red through this transfer window, R. Madrid made a 28m bid for Camacho, but couldn't lock down a replacement. Through the whole month, he was somewhat interested sometimes, but not really. Anyway, Madrid just offered him, I was the only club who bid, and got him for 26k/week.

The Spanish Cup is annoying the hell out of me right now, I keep moving through easily, but have a match every few days. My squad has been trashed for league games. Stupid two leg games:(

I think Valladolid like to delay transfers until the end of the season. It happened to me with both Pedro Leon and Pedro Lopez in separate seasons. I've never managed to interest either Albiol or Pique. Zaragoza have a bigger stadium and rep than Racing and the city is probably more attractive too.

I need help.

Im managing Barce and iv won everything iv played...(1st: Season Liga, Kings Cup, ECC im in december in my second season havin won: Spanish Supa Cup, Euro Super Cup and Clubs World Cup) But i need more top class spanish players (Preferably Wonderkids etc) because i dont have enough to register for comps... And can Anyone tell me how to copy the sreen and paste it here???

Thanx your help will be greatly apprieciated....

• 3 months later...

Archived