Silviu Lung jr

Mezz Boms

I was looking through the international squads and came across this player. He seems a very good goal keeper but my scouts dont rate him that well. Has anyone had experiance with him?

PS - i dont know how to make the screenshot large and viewable on the thread itself but here is a link http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/3921/silviulungjr.png

Never heard of him before, but he looks like a great goalie. Good shot-stopping stats, and commands the area well. Your scouts not rating him well might be due to a low judging ability/potential attribute.

Karembeu says he has potential to be as good as Ben Foster and he'll become a good premier goalie in the future. Could be a good backup, good find :thup:

He is a quality goal keeper. I bough him at the beginning of my 08/09 season for Nottm Forest for 170k and I wanted him for cover just for Smithy but he was given his chance and he was just outstanding. Wanted by Sporting & Benfica but not going to sell yet and his stats just keep improving!

• 3 months later...

Never seen this player mentioned before, and just noticed him playing against my Chelsea team...

silviu.jpg

He looks really promising and cheap. He cost PSV £650k this season, so I don't know how much he would cost from the start. Looks good though :)

I only checked him out because of his name :D

Archived