how to increase squad harmony?

ravo

In my 3rd season with Inter and my teams harmony is horrendous!

But there is no concerns within my squad.

Anybody got any helpful suggestion or tips?

I always thought it was to do with how your squad get along with each other and their closeness, so obviously if youve gone and brought a load of new players in then it wont be as good as a team who have been together for a while:thup:

is there any unhappy players? sometimes if a key player with alot of influence is unhappy it can effect the whole team. you can normally click on resolve issue button, near player interaction etc. and it then appears in his personal status what the problem is. normally from what i have seen he dislikes another player

All of those are good suggestions, but I have had a relatively high turnover of players season after season, and my squad harmony as always been at least 75% or higher. Based on my experience, I would say the most important thing is to make sure that you buy players that fit the personality of your squad. So, if in the scout reports of a potential target it says "...should fit in well," or "you have a xxxxx squad, and Player personifies this," etc., then they would be a good addition and would ensure faster gelling and improved squad harmony. Things to avoid are "...would need to adapt to fit in," or any other messages such as that.

There are of course the other possible influences that were mentioned (team talks, player happiness, press conferences, team performances). Hope you have better luck with that! :):thup:

yeah 3 things, personality, turnover and making sure players get what they were promised. if you have alot of key players and alot of players who are promised first team regular then you will be on trouble.

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Football Manager should state the players religion for squad harmony.

People find comfort amongst their own.

Religion can have a profound impact in sport as it does in real life... example... look at the percentage of people who marry amongst their own religion, look at your own national squad and you'll see their's a dominant religion, their's a dominant religion at all churches.

@theopert, Utter nonsense, please do not attempt to bring religion into a sports simulation. Thankfully SI will rightly ignore that idea from your post in the wishlist thread & the game will continue to stick with the much less controversial notion if individual player connections with a boost for those of the same nationality,

Archived