Dentinho

trueblue

DENTINHO

DENTINHO.jpg

Here is another really good young Brazilian. He is fairly similar in a lot of ways to the well known Marquinhos. He can play as a striker or in AM/LW.

I have used him mainly on the left wing with Marquinhos on the right wing leaving Bojan and Gladkyi up front. However when asked he has performed really well in all his posn's.

He has scored a lot of goals for me and helped me to another lg win,and a Champ Lg Final,,,he cost me about 16 mil,, however that was at the start of season 4,,so Im sure if you get him early on,, his club Corinthians may well sell cheaper.

Here is his stats ,,,

DENTINHOSTATS.jpg

I've had trouble getting him for below 4.5 million in the past, not tried with the latest patch though. He was my first FM2009 signing and probably my favourite.

He had the highest game/goal ratio in my team but was unhappy in the end. Due to my stringent rotation policy he kept demanding a move away, eventually I bit the bullet and sold my regular AML to give this guy a place in my team. Scores just as many from the wing.

Yeh he is great on the wing,, I forgot to mention most of those goals he got for me where from the LWing also. But also plays well up front. In my team he is as good as Marquinhos,, ( was why I decided he deserved to get his own thread ),,, and they form a great patnership either up front or both playing the wings on either side :thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Bought him for £8.5m in jan 2010 to replace Demba Ba for Hoffenheim. In his first 7 league games he has scored 12 goals including a hattrick to beat Werder Bremen 3-0 away. Great bit of business he's turning out to be.

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

I just want to know if anyone has signed or had any past experience with the player Dentinho. I've signed him on my Man City season because I couldn't afford him in my Barnsley one.

Obviously as you can see with the screenshot, he has had a good start in his european games. The only reason why I have signed him is because on fm08 I had him for QPR and he scored 42 goals in the first season.

So has anyone else got him in their team, or have ever seen him play against them. Is he any good? Thanks.

dentinho.th.png

Just had a look at him on my Leeds United game, and I have the funds to buy him, and seeing as he looks like a good player, im going to try and buy him.

Would be great to get him in my team.

Archived