Facepack Requests - Possible PA's inside.

arsenal_2111

Hi guys:)

I'm making a facepack for FM2009 with as many players as possible. Currently I have every team in the EPL sorted, so I am moving on to managers and requests. If you have any requests, teams or individual, do not hesitate to ask:)

The pictures I am putting in are action shots, pictures of the players playing. Here are some samples of the Facepack for you. They look blurry because of the quality of the screenshots, not the quality of the pictures. The badges and logo's aren't included in the Facepack. They were downloaded from a Super Pack, in the Graphics Forum.

Theo Walcott - Arsenal

Zat Knight - Aston Villa

Gary Cahill - Bolton

Rio Ferdinand - Man Utd

Charles N'Zogbia - Newcastle Utd

So thats all there is to say really, so if you have any requests for people to be put into the game then feel free to suggest them. If I can find a good picture then I will make sure I add them in.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terras-FM

The numbers are Unique ID's. There is an option in 'Preferences' to 'Show Unique ID's'. As you need to know the players Unique ID's to make a Facepack, I have it ticked. Most people have it unticked, which leaves it with Position and Club.

On everyone elses game it will appear as having Position and Club.

I'll make sure I put instructions when I put it up for download.

Any requests?

Terras

I added you, did you get the message thing?

jams

George

The Championship already have pictures, although they are face shots. I will do others first, but I might replace the CC League ones after I have done other requests.

Stu

D/W, they don't matter TBH.

All

Are there any players you would like included? Doesnt matter if it's a team of players, I'll try my best to do it.

Hull City are now done, Middlesbrough next:thup:

Terras

I added you, did you get the message thing?

jams

George

The Championship already have pictures, although they are face shots. I will do others first, but I might replace the CC League ones after I have done other requests.

Stu

D/W, they don't matter TBH.

All

Are there any players you would like included? Doesnt matter if it's a team of players, I'll try my best to do it.

Hull City are now done, Middlesbrough next:thup:

Cool beans. Whenever your ready. I can wait. :)

What kind of style are you going for, just a straight picture?

I'm currently using the FMSK style, which is pretty nice, but I'm not too keen on the white boarder with the green flex background.

Have a look at the screenshots on the Opening Post, there are some examples there.

Migual Veloso

Are you James Harding?>

Yeah:thup:

Put a border round the images, would look alot better.

Really? I hate borders on players pictures TBH!

Oh and also try and get pictures of the young stars on the game I.E Keirirson(SP?) and Henri Saivet.

Already done:thup:

They look very good mate. Would be awesome if you could do the players of the -9 and -10s list? I can try to help find some pictures not sure how helpful I will be though.

I'll sort it, thanks for the offer though:thup:

Obviously I won't be able to find some pictures but I'll do my best.

There is no one rule for one and one rule for the rest. Before he posted this he asked for my permission to do so in a PM, I gave him that permission. Not really going to get into a debate about it, if it becomes a problem I'll deal with it. Once arsenal_2111 has released the face pack (which won't be released in this section fwiw) this thread will be closed.

Now either post with player requests for arsenal_2111 or don't post.

There is no one rule for one and one rule for the rest. Before he posted this he asked for my permission to do so in a PM, I gave him that permission. Not really going to get into a debate about it, if it becomes a problem I'll deal with it. Once arsenal_2111 has released the face pack (which won't be released in this section fwiw) this thread will be closed.

Now either post with player requests for arsenal_2111 or don't post.

Well said mate :thup:

NP, I'll get it sorted tomorrow.

I've spent the last 6 hours trying to find images to improve previous ones as well as new faces, and finally I have finished the EPL. I am now going to start on the requests.

Anderlecht, Weymouth, Southampton and Norwich will all be done tomorrow, as well as all managers from EPL and as many coaches as I can find pictures. If I do all them I will start on managers for the CC leagues.

Keep the requests coming in, more than happy to do them:)

NP, I'll get it sorted tomorrow.

I've spent the last 6 hours trying to find images to improve previous ones as well as new faces, and finally I have finished the EPL. I am now going to start on the requests.

Anderlecht, Weymouth, Southampton and Norwich will all be done tomorrow, as well as all managers from EPL and as many coaches as I can find pictures. If I do all them I will start on managers for the CC leagues.

Keep the requests coming in, more than happy to do them:)

Cheers mate. :)

Archived