Patch 7.2.3

• SI Staff
So all the other bugs remain several months after release. Very disappointing:(

Which of the bugs you have highlighted do you view as common and/or severe? If we had an infinite number of developers we'd be delighted to fix every single reported issue (including those reported internally but never externally) but then we would never have any future products. There are also instances where a fix would be unsafe during the course of an update cycle - i.e. break match engine compatibility, affect save structure or have the potential for serious knock-ons with too low a probability of QA being able to definitively say that there are none.

The transfer and loan bugs are the most frustrating. Bid coming in you can't see or accept and transfers showing as pending when you cancel the transfer.

Loans, every single player you make a loan bid for ends up at a much lower rep club, your bid is rejected outright even when players are loan listed but always go out on loan to another club. no loan bids are made for these players until after you make your bid. It's majorly bugged and ends up with unrealistic loan deals.

• SI Staff
Loans, every single player you make a loan bid for ends up at a much lower rep club, your bid is rejected outright even when players are loan listed but always go out on loan to another club. no loan bids are made for these players until after you make your bid. It's majorly bugged and ends up with unrealistic loan deals.

Can you possibly email me a save game (marc.vaughan@sigames.com) and indicate which player to approach and I'll look into this - it may well be something 'common' in your experience but its not something I've seen personally and I'd appreciate any assistance you can give in this regard.

• SI Staff
Marc - is the sorting columns sorted now in this update?

I reported it in the bugs forum, I was told you were aware of it so can I assume this has been fixed?

This was a mobile update, believe what you reported was a PC issue.

Which of the bugs you have highlighted do you view as common and/or severe?

Personally, the most egregious thing for me is:

1) AI team switches to 4-4-2 in literally every match (this is far and away the biggest thing, more than everything else combined)

And biggest annoyances:

2) AI failing to rotate its teams resulting in several over-tired players (who also never seem to get injured as a result but my sample size is small so it could just be confirmation bias)

3) Playing a VN or VN N/S team, matchday results on days when my team is not playing aren't shown while I'm constantly spammed with irrelevant results from the top divisions of several countries. I imagine this is not a problem when your team is actually in one of those divisions.

• SI Staff
Personally, the most egregious thing for me is:

1) AI team switches to 4-4-2 in literally every match (this is far and away the biggest thing, more than everything else combined)

And biggest annoyances:

2) AI failing to rotate its teams resulting in several over-tired players (who also never seem to get injured as a result but my sample size is small so it could just be confirmation bias)

3) Playing a VN or VN N/S team, matchday results on days when my team is not playing aren't shown while I'm constantly spammed with irrelevant results from the top divisions of several countries. I imagine this is not a problem when your team is actually in one of those divisions.

3) You can set your news filter to 'Divisional' if you don't want to see news from other leagues. Or 'National' if you only want news from teams in your country.

3) You can set your news filter to 'Divisional' if you don't want to see news from other leagues. Or 'National' if you only want news from teams in your country.

You misunderstand - my complaint is not that it shows me scores from other leagues. My complaint is that it does NOT show me scores from MY league unless my team also plays on that matchday.

• SI Staff
You misunderstand - my complaint is not that it shows me scores from other leagues. My complaint is that it does NOT show me scores from MY league unless my team also plays on that matchday.

Oh right, I see. I would definitely post that in the wish-list thread if you haven't already: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/389934-Semi-Official-FMM-Wish-List/page3

The AI formation issue is something we are currently aware of.

Archived