[FM16 SKIN] Ultimate 10

Edd_17

A dark skin for the regular career mode of Football Manager 2016.

Special thanks to... All skin makers of the FM Community and people in general from the Skinning Hideout at SI Forums.

SCREENSHOTS

GWoRd8f.png

n8qyFHf.jpg

Q6mz9fE.png

IEUOAGV.png

dKVcVQF.png

Kjnzjg0.png

mkopFm9.png

5b8wWXg.png

T8xBNy7.png

dqYOO1g.png

mdHEvNh.png

ZTZRg2c.png

uLJPtg9.png

ROuYrRP.jpg

MseMPA9.jpg

56p0QmF.png

Fj8aQpC.jpg

m9RGhkU.jpg

I7U5qyW.png

Little Update 14/08/2016

* Some little tweaks like below and some fixes, thanks for feedback guys... Hope you enjoy... See you on FM17 :D

kRYWCR6.png
0QqGhxk.jpg
X28n0Mf.png
KqsQxxY.png

Installation Instructions

Step 1

Download the skin and extract the files (using either 7-Zip for Windows or The Unarchiver for Mac).

Step 2

Move the folder “Ultimate 10" into your skins folder:

Win Vista/7/8: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Win XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\skins

Mac OS X: /Users/<username>/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2016/skins

Create the folder "skins" if it doesn't exist.

Step 3

• [li]Start the game and go to Preferences screen and Interface tab.[/li]
    [li]You should see "Ultimate 10” as an option in the skin drop down of the Overview box.[/li]
    [li]Choose the skin.[/li]
    [li]Hit the Confirm button.[/li]

Redistribution

Please contact the author... I'll probably say yes. :)

Credits

This skin was created by Edd_17.

Zaorlf5.png

Nice work Edd :D

Thanks mate... By the way, big fan of yor work. Hope you could share some day your skin with the community. :)

Great Skin Edd,fantastic

Thanks mate, I'm glad you like it. :thup:

Gratz Edd Finally the best skin i ever see on this year :D

Thanks mate, but I think there are better and more original works than mine. :thup:

lovely skin, just an issue on 2d highlights.With the position of the TV logo.

EIHgXQr.png?1

Oh, it's because my res xD...

Do this: Go to the 'panels' folder in the skin, then find the "match full window.xml" and edit the numbers in bold(find the code below) until you can move it to the left...

<!--slide-out scores-->

<widget class="picture" file="pictures/ads/sky" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" height="80" width="180">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="545" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="1150" />

</widget>

Or if you don´t want that logo, go to graphics\pictures\ads and erase that logo..

axehan, could you point me in the right direction of those club logos you're using please? (I've been looking on all the sites I can think of but no joy) They look very original.

Those are the fantastic creation of stam, from fmscout.

Very nice skin. My new preferred skin.

One issue:

- In the post match screen, the overview subpanel shows a picture of a field without content.

One very small one and a thought: in my manager's profile, the info gets the License line cut off (windowed, maximized, 1960x1080). Since I mention that, perhaps the biography that's in the bottom of that column would be better in the second column below the preferred formation and to the left of the matches won, drawn, lost and that stuff? Just more space for it and no empty rectangle.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for feedback guys, I´ll check them. :thup:

------------------------------------------------

By the way, some changes for next version...

kRYWCR6.png

uGDlXhf.png

X28n0Mf.png

0QqGhxk.jpg

Link of first post updated.

Little Update 14/08/2016

* Some little tweaks and some fixes, thanks for feedback guys... Hope you enjoy... See you on FM17 :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

So I've recentely downloaded this skin, and I got to say, it's one of my favorites.

I usually play on an old laptop, with a crappy resolution of 1280x800, so finding a skin that works here is a real pain. This skin however is almost perfect.

There was a small issue with it. When looking at my team info (or the sub-21 team, or youth), the match rules were overlaping, and I couldn't read them, like shown on the image below.

wntK2nT.jpg

After a lot experiment, trial and error, and screwing up a lot, I finally manage to fix it. 

It seems the skin is trying to access a image file but the path is incorrect. Fixing it is rather easy.

Tip: If the game is open when editing and saving any file a skin reload is recommended, to make sure the changes are applyed correctly. (default shorcut shift+r). If the game is closed it shouldn't be necessary

Open the file: \panels\match squad info.xml (it can be opened with notepad, or any text editor) and look for the following (should be on line 9, or really close to it)

<container class="collapsable_box" appearance="boxes/collapsable/flut/paper" id="tstb" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true" allow_single_bar_click="true">

and just delete the part that says: appearance="boxes/collapsable/flut/paper"

It should stay like this:

<container class="collapsable_box" id="tstb" save_default_state="true" save_session_state="true" allow_single_bar_click="true">

(Don't forget to save the file after editing)

As you can see it is almost perfect, however there's still some overlapping by the button on the right.

k3RDU4Z.jpg

Next step is also easy

Open the file: \graphics\boxes\collapsable\standard\single\paper.xml (again any text editor should work fine) and look for:

<record id="image_borders" left="15" right="15" top="30" bottom="1"/>

Should be really close to the top (10th line or so)

Change the top="30" to  top="40"

It should look like this:

<record id="image_borders" left="15" right="15" top="40" bottom="1"/>

(Again remeber to save the file after editing)

Now it seems perfect to me:

jFOU0cy.jpg

If anyone else was having this problem, I hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

As a long time player of FM but not very computer technical (I am old) I have only just added your superb skin but am now struggling to access my Prozone stats (see screenshot) as the anaysis button is covered up by the continue button?

Any help would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2016-09-30 at 11.45.43.png

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, when I checked the resolution it was 1366/768 which is slighty more than my 1280/800. i did however notice that there is an option to 'Zoom out 95%' which has rectified the problem, thanks again, roll on the new beta!

On 9/24/2016 at 21:32, Keano16 said:

Hey @Edd_17 could you help me with this? I can't click any of the buttons along the top. ie. to select an attacking/defending corner etc.

ugnEsi2g.jpg

Love the skin btw, just a few small things like panel sizing etc.

Any help with this guys?

Archived