[FM2016] USA Fantasy - 21,845 teams - 3 Levels - with Fifa Champions League

- 21,845 USA teams - all with home/away kits, stadiums and with U23 and U18 squads

3 Levels:

Level 1

- Similar to the EPL - 20 teams, 38 games, 3 relegated

- top 5 qualify for the FIFA Champions League (Club World Cup)

- see this thread for more details of the FIFA Champions League:

FM16-Worldwide-Champions-League

Level 2

- 20 teams, 38 games, 3 promoted (top 2 plus the winner of the promotional playoffs - 3rd-5th place qualify)

- Relegation playoff: 20th place team plays the winner of Level 3 - USA Shootout with the loser relegated

Level 3

- 21,845 teams (teams will only be playable if they are promoted to Level 2).

- All 21,000+ teams at Level 3 will play in a giant USA Shootout tournament. 2 legs down to the final 64. Will be 1 leg once the final 64 are determined. The winner will then play the 20th place team in Level 2 - if they win they will be promoted to Level 2 the following season.

- Level 3 teams are not-playable (view only - can watch all game and see squads but can't manage). When a Level 3 teams is promoted to Level 2 that team will then become playable (manageable). Impossible to have all 21,000+ teams as playable - game would pretty much stop and never run.

On my machine it takes about 1-2 hours per season - windows 7, 12gb RAM, 3.3GHz. This files may not run on lower end computers.

Level 1 and the FIFA Championship League (Club World Cup)

- Top 5 teams from Level 1 - USA Premier League will qualify

- 5th place will start "around" the First Qualifying Round (with a lower seed)

- 4th place will start "around" the First Qualifying Round (with a higher seed)

- 3th place will start "around" the Second Qualifying Round

- 2th place will start "around" the Third Qualifying Round

- 1th place will start "around" the Fourth Qualifying Round

FIFA Championship League

- 480 of the top teams from around the world - every nation has at least 1 team represented

- replaces the CONCACAF, Champions League, etc

- see this link for more details.

- Credit goes to Graaa for originally creating the Club World Cup (FIFA Championship League) for FM15, and to Dallan for a much improved FIFA Champions League/CWC for FM16.

- The code for the FIFA Championship League is embedded in my file - so do not select it when starting a new game if you downloaded it or have the file.

The download link to my .fmf file:

USA.3.Levels.21885.Teams.cwc.fmf

If the file is too large to play or too slow, here are smaller versions with fewer teams to run instead:

USA.3.Levels.10963.Teams.cwc.fmf

USA.3.Levels.1080.Teams.cwc.fmf

All fictional teams with fictional players.

Loaded the top populated cities/town into a database. Randomly generated team names to go along with a city. Randomly generated home/away kits. Everything is saved to an access database so I'll be able to recreate the file(s) for FM17 and on.

Wrote a .net program to generate the .xml file with all of the database elements and advanced rules. When FM17 comes out, I'll just tweak the xml elements and rules in the .net code as necessary (for any differences from FM16 to FM17) and recreate the .xml file.

I can generate any number of teams. But found the 21,000+ number is about the max the editor and FM can handle. Need to use the editor to compress the .xml file to .fmf.

Do the players generate with any quality? add players generates players for the NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA teams generate, well below MLS level regardless of nation ration and team/league rep in my game, is there another thing i can do?

Do the players generate with any quality? add players generates players for the NFL/MLB/NHL/NBA teams generate, well below MLS level regardless of nation ration and team/league rep in my game, is there another thing i can do?

This file doesn't use MLS rules and there is no salary cap for teams. The player quality should be better.

You can try raising the Nation's reputation and also the league's reputation maybe.

isn't related to my NFL/MLB files with MLS rules. The players in this file should be better quality.

On the next update, will the Third Division be updated in the future as long as it is transformed from "in view mode" to playable mode?

Sorry, I'm not sure I understand the question. Level 3 teams are unplayable because there are so many of them. The game would either crash or stop if I made all 21,000+ teams playable. Not planning on adding any additional levels. Might be able to make the final 64 teams in the Level 3 tournament playable - will look into that.

This file doesn't use MLS rules and there is no salary cap for teams. The player quality should be better.

You can try raising the Nation's reputation and also the league's reputation maybe.

isn't related to my NFL/MLB files with MLS rules. The players in this file should be better quality.

No worries, i'll play around with the reputations and see if i can it a bit better in my file. If i'll just have to make all the new teams the lower leagues, and the MLS/NASL, Prem/Championship..

No worries, i'll play around with the reputations and see if i can it a bit better in my file. If i'll just have to make all the new teams the lower leagues, and the MLS/NASL, Prem/Championship..

Under the Nation settings, maybe also raise the Youth Rating (setting is under Information). Also make Game Importance higher.

And maybe raise the ratings for the Attribute Templates right under Youth Rating.

Looking at this, I should have changed these settings with my file here and in my NFL/MLB (MLS) files. I just noticed these settings reading your post. I'm glad you ask about this. Thank you. Will change in my next file update.

Under the Nation settings, maybe also raise the Youth Rating (setting is under Information). Also make Game Importance higher.

And maybe raise the ratings for the Attribute Templates right under Youth Rating.

Looking at this, I should have changed these settings with my file here and in my NFL/MLB (MLS) files. I just noticed these settings reading your post. I'm glad you ask about this. Thank you. Will change in my next file update.

I've missed these 2 i think, cheers dim13.

All fictional teams with fictional players.

Loaded the top populated cities/town into a database. Randomly generated team names to go along with a city. Randomly generated home/away kits. Everything is saved to an access database so I'll be able to recreate the file(s) for FM17 and on.

Wrote a .net program to generate the .xml file with all of the database elements and advanced rules. When FM17 comes out, I'll just tweak the xml elements and rules in the .net code as necessary (for any differences from FM16 to FM17) and recreate the .xml file.

I can generate any number of teams. But found the 21,000+ number is about the max the editor and FM can handle. Need to use the editor to compress the .xml file to .fmf.

Is there any way we can have access to that program that enable you to create that large number of teams? I want to create a database that uses 200+ new teams and this can be a time saver.

dim13, how about when I will go a USA database on my own, can I use your database to make the Level 3 playable? I want to revamp the system of my own to divide these lower-division teams into states and regions?

Sure. Feel free to use my database if you'd like.

Just a note: If you will be removing any teams to make the file smaller, it is better to clear all changes for a team rather than deleting a team. Deleting/removing teams actually makes the file size bigger because it still keeps the team and just marks it as deleted. Clearing all changes made to a team will physically remove a team and reduce the file size.

Cheers dim13, i holidayed about 5 years into it, looks like they generate pretty poor but start to balance out over time. Denver Broncos went on tear from bottom league to Premier, ended up with Bamford and Berahino upfront lol.

Archived