FM16: Buy Cheap Sell High - Profitable players only

XXXDragon

Let discuss player we could buy cheap and sell high.

On my first season as MU manager I bought LR for 4 millions Pounds. Renewed his contract after a year and add a minimum release clause for 66 millions. Got an enquiry from PSG at the end of my second season. I replied with his minimum release clause fee and got an unnegotiable offer for direct cash 62 millions. He got an italian second nationality Played him mostly as BBM :thup:

A Good Business :cool:

Lucas_Romero_History_Career_Stats.png

Editted:

Season 3

BE mostly played him as False Nine and sometimes as AMR (IF) Sold To Dortmund for 42,5 Millions with with 2 clauses 30% profits on next sale goes to Man Utd + 8,5 millions after 50 league Apps :D

Reject stupid non-negotiable offer from Poor Juve :lol: for 21 millions + stupid clauses and reject 31 millions offer from Barca as well.

Breel_Embolo_History_Career_Stats.png

Great idea for a thread, unfortunately everyone is going to just post freebies and those players at the end of the their contracts so they can purchase cheaply and obviously sell on later..

yeah that`s too bad. I would prefer if posters also point out the player role such as BBM or what in playing for the club.

talking about freebies Nikola Vlasic I got for free at season3 turn out to be a player with value of 42 millions by the end of season 3. Waiting patiently to get him and it worth !!! Played him mostly as a RMB (AMR). Damned this player is the new David Beckham :applause:

Nikola_Vlasic_History_Career_Stats.png

Nikola_Vlasic_Overview_Profile.png

Few more:

Gustavo Bou bought for 2m with Empoli, sold for 34m end of first season to Juventus

Milton Caraglio bought for 925k with Ingolstadt (can also be signed on a bosman, but will arrive half way through the season), sold for 21m end of season to AC Milan

Tino Susic bought for approx 2.5m with Ingolstadt, sold for 18m end of first season to Valencia

• 4 weeks later...

Archived