£35 for this?

Do you think what they have done over the last 12 months is worth the money?

It's £35, more like £25 if you don't buy direct from Steam. Considering how much a lot of people play this game that's often gonna work out at well under 10p an hour. What other comparable entertainment is that cheap?

Do you think what they have done over the last 12 months is worth the money?

I'm still on my beta save, in season 4 and enjoying the game. I think it's been a breath of fresh air compared to recent releases and haven't really found too many faults.

What do you find that is so bad?

It's £35, more like £25 if you don't buy direct from Steam. Considering how much a lot of people play this game that's often gonna work out at well under 10p an hour. What other comparable entertainment is that cheap?

free to play games work out to be much less ;) given that the initial cost is nil

but yeah, I'm much happier to shell out $75 on a game to pur a lot of hours into it ($75 for FM16, already 90 hours playtime)

already worth the investment

Are you trying to compare entertainment to other things?. Wow I spent 4 hours walking yesterday and it was completely free!!

Is free time metered in your opinion? If you read a book should you be charged by the author by how long it takes you to read?

Archived