[FM16] Northern Irish Leagues to tier 10 [WIP] v.1

[FM16] Northern Irish Leagues to tier 10 [WIP] v.1

wGPGxsq.png

Download Here

Extended Northern Irish League & Cups to tier 10!

This is an attempt to organise the Northern Irish Football leagues into a defined pyramid. As many Semi-Pro and Amateur clubs have been included as I could muster up in a few days.

Further updates will come but I will welcome feedback at any time.

Current Cups:

Irish Cup (Extended)

League Cup

Steel & Sons Cup

(More to follow in future updates)

Future Plans are to include all amateur and regional cups, but i've included the national cups for now.

Cardinal Smith

I think it is fantasy. I have been looking to do this as well, as SI supply the levels down to level 10 in their database which you can easily activate, but it doesn't make any sense. I have tried to look at this on the net & the only leagues that seem totally correct are the Amateur divisions which seem to go down that low. The Mid Ulster leagues seem to go down to league 4 in reality but for some reason end at Div 1, though Div 2 is in the database as extinct?, though in real life is clearly a league. I have got as far as the OP, but it doesn't seem right & have been looking around to what the real system is really like, but it is not easy to find.

To the OP I note you have added the Mid Ulster League division 2 & you are aware of the problems. I wish you luck.

Trying to get this as accurate as possible however there is no real promotion & relegation within some of the tiers in NI - so those have been added in.

Still work in progress but i'm loving the challenge so far.

Cool I prefer accurate over fantasy :thup: IRL in what tier does pro/rel stop in Northern Ireland?

No particular stop in levels, but there are set standards clubs have to reach irl before they can be promoted to the Semi-Pro leagues (Top 3 divisions).

In this file, there are four divisions below the Semi-Pro league at tier 4, which the league winners have knockout playoffs to determine which clubs will be promoted.

While there are 3 cups however at the moment there are a lot more to add in!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived