Is it possible to permanently turn on player names on the pitch?

very frustrating. i like having all my players names on all the time, so i can better track which player is where.. now i have to click on each player so his name shows and god forbid that i accidentally click somewhere else on the screen because they are all off then, so i have to click on all the players again. i really dont see why this isnt in the game as an option. "show players names" tick box. sorted.

so is there something that i missed?

I know that if you put the game on hold, and click on each player while holding down "control", it will diplay all their names, but then you probably can't click on the screen without losing them all.

Here's a bit of a short cut...control-click on all you players as you have been doing. Then, in the *next* match, if you control-click on the ball, the entire team will have their names displayed.

This is useful, but not as useful as it could be. There's no way to guarantee *which* team will get their names displayed. Could be you, could be the other team. It seems pretty random. Still, it works in half the games. Another problem is that you can only do it once per match. If you lose the names for whatever reason, then you have to add them back one by one.

Not great, but mildly useful.

Archived