How to view all time appearances/goals for a club?

Hi guys

Sorry, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question.

Been playing as Liverpool in FM2013 for 11 seasons now, and one night I came across an option to view my all time player appearances and goals (long after I should have been in bed).

But for the life of me I cannot remember how to access this list and it's driving me nuts.

I've gone through all the menus in-game, looked on forums and internet. Sitll can't figure it out. Does anybody know the menu to access this info on FM2013..? It had some real surprising results on there :)

Thanks

The Best XI function is faulty, because the Overall XI only counts appearances for those seasons where a player has been in the Season XI. So a player may very well have played more games for the club than the number in the Overall XI.

For some reason the numbers under Player Records only counts league appearances. I have never been able to understand why they don't include all games in official competitions (cup and continental). The same goes for the total on the player's History page.

I am pretty sure the only way to find a player's true total (league + cup + continental games) is to go through their history season by season and add the numbers up manually.

thanks for your replies, guys.

it's actually neither of those though. i went through all the menus before posting here.

I definitely came across a screen which gives you all the info in 1 easy list: all time club appearances and goals. some really surprising stats on there.

Nevermind. it seems to have gotten hidden in the depths of fm menus!

thanks again, guys.

For some reason the numbers under Player Records only counts league appearances. I have never been able to understand why they don't include all games in official competitions (cup and continental). The same goes for the total on the player's History page.

The reason is because most real life data only includes league stats (and in more places than you'd think it is nearly impossible to obtain data for cup matches) so in game data only shows league stats in a players history to keep it in line with the pre-game data.

Letting players switch between both ingame has long been requested and will hopefully one day get included.

I'm not sure what you mean by "real life data" but in most "official" statistics I have seen all games in official competitions will be counted. And as long as we're talking "first world" countries (football-wise), finding data on cup tournaments really shouldn't be a problem.

Anyway, even assuming for the sake of argument that you're right, this is one aspect of FM where there is no reason real life should set those kind of stupid limitations in the game.

Thanks for replies, guys. But there is definitely a screen which lets you view all time appearances/goals for a club. It was not limited to just players in your current squad, or limited to the current season.

I must admit it was very late at night when i stumbled across this screen...and I cannot for the life of me find it again! So weird. Something as comprehensive as FM should definitely have this...

But never mind. Carry on playing :)

Interested to see if this is in game. I was looking for something similar, only for coaches. I am doing a follow along dynasty where I'm not playing, just observing. There was an interesting manager change and I went into the new manager to see where he had come from and what his record was at his prior stops, but couldn't find anything on the coach screen. In a career simulation, you'd think career stats would be easy to find. For players you can find in History/Stats but even those are real basic and not as in depth as they could be.

Archived