(FM12) From paupers to kings - vol II

withnail316

Evening all

I've been a stranger in the FMCU world for far too long, but tonight that is coming to an end. It's been a long time coming, but I'm finally ready to produce a follow-up to one of my favourite ever saves. Unfortunately my old laptop can't handle the rigours of FM15, and even FM13 can be a bit of a slog, so I'm turning back the clock to FM12. The good news there for me though is that as I barely played this version when it came out (I couldn't put FM11 down at the time, and only bought 12 out of habit) this will still feel "new" to me.

Playing 12 instead of 13 will also allow me to return to my first love in the FM world, which is Italy. The much-publicised Italian tax bug on FM13 put me off Italy, so I haven't had a career in that part of the world since FM11, bar a 9 month spell at Inter. I'm not going to set myself any rules as such for this career, although as the title suggests, I'll be staying away from jobs at "big" clubs. Instead, I'll be looking to take a club through the ranks, and try to establish them within the European elite. I will be starting in the 4th tier, but if the right move comes up, I'll certainly consider it.

Right then, the game details:

FM12.2 (no edits)

Leagues loaded from France (National and above) Germany (Third Division and above) Italy (Serie C2 and above) Portugal (Second League and above) Spain (Liga adelante and above)

Medium database

33,000 players

Start date: 30th June 2011

The manager

The man in charge is 31 year-old Johann Andersson, a former professional player who spent his career in the lower-regions of the Italian pyramid, as well as in his native Norway. A serious injury forced him to retire just after his 30th birthday, but he's determined to make far more of a splash as a coach than he ever managed as a player.

Rimini%20badge.png

AC Rimini 1912

(From wiki)

Associazione Calcio Rimini 1912 (formerly Rimini Calcio Football Club) is an Italian association football club based in Rimini, Emilia-Romagna.

The club was founded in 1912 and currently plays in Lega Pro Seconda Divisiona Girona A, formerly Serie C2. Their home ground is the 9,786-seat Stadio Romeo Neri.

The club have never featured in Italy's top flight, but they were in Serie B for 4 seasons between 2005 and 2009. The club went out of business in 2010, and so had to reform in Serie D the same year.

(From FM)

The club has fierce rivalries with Vis Pesaro, Cesano and Pistoiese, while it also takes part in the della Riviera Derby with Ravenna. Additional rivals include Grosseto, Teramo, Forli, Spal, Spezia and Torres.

The club has adequate training facilities, basic youth facilities, and 3,500 season ticket holders.

Rimini%20stadium.jpg

Rimini%20badge.png

I've signed a two year deal at the club, with the remit of finishing in the top half of the table. To achieve this I've been given a transfer budget of £425,000 and just shy of £20,000p/w in wages, which leaves us about £4,000p/w to play with in wages. My first impression is that these budgets look a little reckless, especially as we only have £450,000 in the bank, so I'll be watching what I spend.

I'm not overly happy with my backroom team either, so I'll be making a few changes there. My first team coach looks decent though, and it is his advice I trusted for my first report:

Team_report_Rimini.png

On-loan striker Degano.png"]Daniele Degano[/url] is perhaps the best player at the club, although I'm pleasantly surprised with several of my options.

I thought the tax bug was fixed in a patch so that new games weren't affected?

Interesting to see you back and in Italy as well. I briefly had a side project running towards the end of my last career (before something failing on my 6yr-old laptop put paid to both) when I fancied going back to simpler times at a smaller club and without the pressure of progressing like in a main career and went for Celano, which went reasonably well for the few months of the season I managed to get in.

I did see lots of reports of the bug being fixed, but I never quite trusted it. There were far too many big Italian clubs in insecure financial status after a decade or so, which always smelled a bit fishy to me.

Rimini%20badge.png

AC Rimini 1912 - season preview 2011/12

Media expectation: 8th

Board expectation: finish in the top half

Transfer budget: £0

Wage budget: £29,500p/w (£2,500p/w under budget)

Apologies for the delay getting this up and running, but I'm finally just about there. I've had an interesting first few weeks at the club, with a lot of comings and goings. First off was a change to my back room team, as most of them were rubbish, frankly. In came a new assistant manager, two coaches, one goalkeeping coach and two scouts. My new assistant gave me a much more realistic impression of the players I had at my disposal, and suggested I needed to have a very busy summer if we were to live up to expectations for the season ahead.

Here's a list of my transfer activity so far:

signings_11_12.png

Normally here I'd show a link for every player, but as I've made so many signings this summer I'll give it a miss. Instead, I'll offer a description of each player. All are Italian unless otherwise mentioned.

Eder Bau: My first arrival solved our biggest problem, which was on the right wing. Bau started his career at Milan, and now at 28 he looks like a great deal.

Federico Mirachi: Mirachi was highly sought after, and at 21 I'd like to think he'll be our left back for many years.

Raffaele Longo: Longo may be 34 this year, but he's simply outstanding. If he stays fit, he'll be in the heart of our midfield week in, week out.

Arnaud Faget: The 30 year old French defender is well known to me, having been signed numerous times on FM11. Another excellent addition.

Vincennso Giannusa: Giannusa is another player the other side of 30, but he's another excellent addition in midfield.

Aimane El Gueribi: Another familiar Frenchman to me from FM11, but he's the perfect number 10.

Simone Felci: I wasn't too sure about this one, but my assistant seems to be a big fan of his. He'll compete with Bau for a spot on the right wing.

Marco Gorzegno: Another weak spot was at left wing, and Gorzegno was wanted by 10 clubs. Luckily we seemed to get the offer in first.

Marco Briganti: At 28, he looks to be an outstanding central defender. Is likely to start every week when fit.

Daniele Bazzoffia: Striker Bazzoffia was transfer listed at Serie B side Gubbio, and arriving on a free he is nothing short of a steal. Goals aplenty.

Guiseppe Imburgia: Another experienced defender, Imburgia is a very reliable alternative at left back for us.

Andre Iozzia: Should be a great option for us at right back, a position I wasn't planning to strengthen. Sometimes you just can't help yourself, though.

Antonio Di Salvo: Di Salvo might be 32, but he's spent most of his career in the top flight in Germany. A guaranteed starter.

Andrea Savoia: Savoia offers competition for Gorzegno on the left, although he is sadly pretty ordinary.

Simon Tracol: A much-needed number 2 goalkeeper, but I'm hoping the Cambodian international isn't needed too much this year.

Francesco Capalbo: At 16, Capalbo is a defender for the future. I'd like to get him loaned out, but so far there is no interest in him.

Andrea Principe: Another young defender, Principe may get to make the odd sub appearance if he's needed.

Stefano Oliveri: Oliveri has made more than 100 appearances at the 2nd and third tier of Italian football, and looks to be a very reliable defender.

We've already had eight players leave the club, but I'd like to get rid of two or three more to cut our wage bill down. Money is normally pretty tight in Italy, so the best of £30,000 a week in wages just seems a little too high in the fourth tier. Anyway, on with the friendlies.

Stunned that Rimini aren't rivals to Santarcangelo, being as they are so close. Oh well. Italy is a favourite hunting ground of mine, so enjoy

Cheers, Deisler. I remember that Santarcangelo save of yours, looked like a lot of fun. Hoping for something similar with this save.

Pre-season friendlies

Rimini 3-0 Rimini Reserves

A solid if unspectacular performance against our reserve side. El Gueribi, Gorzegno and Di Salvo with the goals, and crucially nobody got injured.

Virtus Castelfranco 0-6 Rimini

This was an excellent display against a fifth tier side. El Gueribi and Luca Polo both bagged a double, and an Eder Bau strike and an OG secured a very solid victory.

Rimini 2-0 Brescia

This was meant to be a friendly for a few quid against Serie B Brescia, but we were better in every area of the pitch. Second half goals from Bazzoffia and Brigante see us unbeaten heading into the Serie C2 Cup.

August

Copa Italia Lega Pro: Rimini 2-0 Mantova

A really solid display in my first competitive game, although we were quite average in the first half. A foul on Eder Bau inside the box on 51 minutes gave Antonio Di Salvo the chance to get his first goal for the club on his debut, and he duly obliged. We dominated the rest of the game, but it took a late goal from Brigante to seal the victory.

Copa Italia Lega Pro: Guilianova 0-2 Rimini

Another good display in the cup, with Di Salvo again on target. The second goal was a thing of beauty, with right winger Felci skinning his full back and finding a peach of a cross for left winger Andrea Savoia.

Copa Italia Lega Pro: Rimini 3-0 Arzanense

This was complete domination on our part, registering 23 shots on goal to their zero. We need to work on our finishing, but a double from Daniele Bazzoffia and another from Di Salvo see us into the knock out stages with a game to spare.

September

LPSGA: Giocomense 0-7 (seven) Rimini

A dream of a start to league football. We were five up at half time thanks to goals from Gorzegno, Polo, a Faget double and an OG, and added two more in the second half, with Faget completing his hat-trick (all headers) and a Brigante tap in. Everything didn't quite come up Millhouse though - we lost captain Longo to a red card, while Gorzegno and striker Bazzoffia both picked up serious injuries.

Copa Italia Lega Pro: Alto Adige 0-1 Rimini

Four wins from four in the cup sees us through with maximum points. Simone Felci got the only goal from an attempted cross, but they all count.

Serie_C2_Cup_table.png

LPSGA: Rimini 2-0 Alessandria

We were made to work really hard, but goals at either end of the game secured the points. A screamer from Di Salvo broke the deadlock inside two minutes, and Polo made it safe with a tap-in during stoppage time.

LPSGA: Santacangelo 0-1 Rimini

Very untidy display, and we had to rely on an OG to pick the points.

LPSGA: Rimini 0-0 Casale

A dreadful performance, so I let rip at the players at the end. Hope to see a reaction next week.

LPSGA: Poggibonsi 1-3 Rimini

So much better, and although we conceded our first goal, we were good value for the points. Di Salvo found the net with a thumping header from a corner, before El Gueribi went all 'Roy Race' on us with a 30 yard rocket five minutes from time. A late Savioa header made things safe for us.

September_2011_table.png

October

LPSGA: Rimini 5-0 Cueno

Another excellent display here left me feeling pretty good about life. Luca Polo put us in front after half an hour, and a goal either side of half time from Eder Bau put us in total control. Luisito Campisi grabbed hos first for the club with 10 to go, and El Gueribi applied the icing to the cake in stoppage time.

Copa Italia Lega Pro 1st Round: L'Aquila 1-0 Rimini

The board had set the first round as a minimum expectation, and that was all they were to get with this particular trophy. We were dreadful in front of goal, and even though L'Aquila didn't score until the 95th minute, they more than deserved their win.

LPSGA: Savona 0-3 Rimini

A much better performance followed our first defeat, with Eder Bau, Luca Polo and Vincenzo Gianussa all on target.

LPSGA: Rimini 2-0 Bellaria

The first televised game of my career brought a good display from the lads, with strikers Luca Polo and Antonio Di Salvo finding the net,

LPSGA: Rimini 0-2 Montichiari

After eight wins in 9 league games, I told the lads to go out and enjoy themselves. Big mistake - we fell behind to a controversial goal on three minutes, but in truth we were never at the races. Lesson learned for me.

LPSGA: Virtus Enctella 1-2 Rimini

We didn't play very well at all here, but we managed to get the win, which is reassuring. Marco Gorzegno controversially put us in front after half an hour, and Bau made it two on a rare attack in the second, but we were on the back foot for most of this game. Fortunately we managed to resist though, and so picked up another valuable win.

October_table_11_1.png

November

LPSGA: Rimini 0-0 Mantova

Not a lot to say about this one, we played pretty well but couldn’t find the goal that would have secured the points.

LPSGA: Sambonifacese 1-2 Rimini

This was a very different display to the last game, where we were terrible for an hour, and yet managed to get a win. On loan Daniele Delgano scored his first two goals for the club and finally started to justify his £1,300p/w wages.

LPSGA: Rimini 2-0 Valenzana

A routine three points, although we did lose key defender Arnaud Faget for three months. Marco Gorzegno and youth team graduate Roberto Rosini with the goals.

LPSGA: Rimini 1-0 Renate

Attack, attack, attack, but we had to wait until the 88th minute for the goal. Luisito Campisi with the decisive goal.

LPSGA: Treviso 1-3 Rimini

We looked like clicking into gear in front of goal here, and Luca Polo ended his drought with a double. Eder Bau grabbed the other.

November_11_table.png

December

LPSGA: Rimini 2-1 San Marino

I'm not sure why, but we never appear to be as convincing at home as we are away. San Marino deservedly led at half time, but a double from Marco Gorzegno ensured it was us who got the points. San Marino sacked their coach immediately after this game.

LPSGA: Burgo a Buggiano 1-2 Rimini

Well, I say convincing - but sometimes I just mean downright lucky. We were awful here, but two goals in the last 10 minutes from Antonio Di Salvo ensured we got the points. He needed those goals though, he hadn't scored for the best part of two months.

LPSGA: Rimini 1-0 Lecco

A promotion battle was the final act of the first half of the season, and again we weren't at our best. Marco Gorzegno scored on the break against the run of play after half an hour, but in the second half we dominated. Would have liked more, but can't complain too much.

December_11.png

Rimini%20badge.png

AC Rimini 1912

Mid-season report

All in all, we've had a pretty good first six months of the season. Our defence has been ridiculously good, which is why we've only conceded eight goals in 19 games, but if I'm greedy I'd have liked us to have scored a few more. I'll be looking for different options up top in the next couple of transfer windows, especially as my third choice striker is only on loan and is costing us an eye-watering £1,500p/w.

After such a busy first transfer window I'd like this one to be much quieter, although I'll be desperate to shed some of our dead wood. We're currently spending £28,000p/w on wages, which although is within our budget, we're now £127,000 in the red. That is going to need to change, but I don't have too many options of players to sell. We'll have to see how we go, and hopefully the chairman is prepared to put his hand in his pocket!

I'd also like to see us pump some money into our youth coaching as we have two or three players in the youth team who could potentially come into the first team squad in the next few seasons. Still, as the old saying goes, you can't always get what you want.

Player of the winter: Marco Gorzegno

January

January has been an extremely busy month for the club, where I've looked to shave a bit off the wage bill and also been able to confirm some plans for next season. The first decision was to cancel the loan of Daniele Degano, simply because I thought £1,500p/w was an unreasonable amount of money to pay for a player who isn't first choice. Degano was undoubtedly a good option, but paying that for a substitute felt like a luxury. We also released midfielder Mirko Pallazzi, while misfit Simone Felci also left to join San Marino.

I decided not to bring anybody in immediately in this window, although I have signed five players on Bosman deals for next season. They are central defender Alexandre Durimel, right back Kevin Martin, goalkeeper Guiseppe Ingrassia, central midfielder Yoann Mallo and striker Medhy Guezoui.

LPSGA: Rimini 3-0 Giacomense

An efficient home performance brought about three points and another clean sheet. Aimane El Gueribi and Eder Bau (2) with the goals.

LPSGA: Alessandria 5-2 Rimini

The great thing about FM, much like football itself, is that there's always a surprise just around the corner. Considering we'd only conceded eight league goals all season, conceding five in one game was a huge shock, but we were dreadful. Eder Bau and Antonio Di Salvo with our goals.

LPSGA: Rimini 3-0 Santarcangelo

Normal service resumed, but it took late goals to win it. Di Salvo, Campisi and Savoia on target.

LPSGA: Casale 2-2 Rimini

Utterly abysmal for the first 45 minutes, we really stepped up in the second half and earned our point in the end. Strikers Bazzoffia and Di Salvo with a goal apiece.

December_11.png

February

Cash_injection_Jan_12.png

LPSGA: Rimini 2-0 Poggibonsi

A battle at the top of the table saw us pick up three more precious points, but we needed late goals from Faget and Bazzoffia to do so.

LPSGA: Cueno 0-1 Rimini

A hard fought contest, but Luca Polo's 10th goal of the season was enough for the victory.

LPSGA: Rimini 1-0 Savona

Goals are hard to come by at the moment, but again our defensive capabilities is helping us pick up the points. Vincenzo Giannuso's late header did the trick here.

LPSGA: Bellaria 0-1 Rimini

Another dull game, but Oliveri's first goal for the club put us 19 points clear of the side in third, and 12 clear at the top of the table. Promotion is so close I can touch it...

Feb_12.png

March

LPSGA: Rimini 1-2 Pro Patria

We simply weren't good enough here, perhaps a little over-confident, but on the day it just didn't work. El Gueribi had us level at 1-1 with 10 minutes to play, but we fell apart straight after and conceded a really sloppy goal.

LPSGA: Montichiari 1-0 Rimini

Another poor display here had me scratching my head. Montichiari are a really average side, but they've beaten us home and away this season now. Frustrating.

LPSGA: Rimini 2-0 Virtus Enctella

Despite squad morale dropping like a stone, we found our form for this one and picked up the points that would secure a play off spot. Strikers Bazzoffia and Di Salvo on target in either half.

LPSGA: Mantova 1-0 Rimini

Considering we'd only lost two league games all season, it was something of a shock to see us lose for a third time this month. Just not good enough, although if we can win two of our remaining seven games, we'll go up. I'm confident we can do that.

March_12.png

Good to see you back - I always had a soft spot for FM12 (think I had Red Bull Leipzig with the youth challenge that year...), so looking forward to seeing how you go!

Cheers, fella. I'm glad to be back, although I've not had as much time as I would have liked to get into this career. Update coming shortly though.

April & May

LPSGA: Rimini 1-0 Sambonifacese

We brought our poor run of results to an end with a scrappy performance, but I'm delighted with the win. Luca Polo was the hero with a goal on the stroke of half time.

Promotion_11_12.png

LPSGA: Valenzela 0-2 Rimini

This was our best performance for weeks, with goals from both strikers. Antonio Di Salvo thumped a header home early on, and before Bazzoffia sealed it in the second half.

LPSGA: Renate 1-1 Rimini

I made lots of changes for this one, so I'm not too surprised we were held. Vincenzo Giannusa rescued a point for us with a stunning drive from 30 yards.

LPSGA: Rimini 4-0 Treviso

A meeting of the top two with a chance to secure the title, and we made no mistake with a thumping victory. Luca Polo grabbed a double as he continued his challenge to Di Salvo to become our top scorer, although the latter bagged one too. Aimane El Gueribi scored a customary rocket to apply the gloss to the finish.

Champions_11_12.png

LPSGA: San Marino 0-2 Rimini

Our celebration continued in the republic of San Marino, with Gorzegno scoring two peaches from distance.

LPSGA: Rimini 3-0 Burgo a Buggiano

Played in front of a record crowd of 6,400, we finished our home campaign in style. Three goals in the first half from Polo, Di Salvo and Brigante. Happy days.

LPSGA: Lecco 0-0 Rimini

Not much to say about the final season other than 'meh'. But still, what a season.

Final_table_11_12.png

Rimini%20badge.png

AC Rimini 1912 - season summary 2011/12

League (Lega Pro Seconda Divisiona Girona A)

Media prediction: 8th (of 20)

Finished: Champions (promoted)

Cups

Copa Italia Lega Pro: 1st knock-out round.

Copa Italia: Did not enter.

Top scorers

Antonio Di Salvo: 39 appearances (37 starts): 16 goals (13 in the league)

Luca Gerbino Polo: 31 appearances (27 starts): 14 goals (all in the league)

Positives

All in all, I have to be really pleased with the campaign. We brought in lots of players over the summer, but thankfully that didn't count against us as they seemed to gel together almost immediately. I'm hopeful that almost all of the players we brought in will be able to step up to a higher level too, so we shouldn't see quite such a high turnover next year. The form of our back line was particularly good, which is perhaps why we only conceded 36 goals in the league.

Concerns

A little worried about cash, but all I can do there is stay within budget and hope the chairman gets things sorted. Playing at a higher level should help with that.

Ambitions

I'm planning on staying next season, but my target depends on the budget I'm given. If it is a lower budget, I'll be happy with staying up, but otherwise I'd like to think we can push on into mid-table.

Surprise of the season

Getting promoted at the first time of asking.

Player of the season

TBC

Attendances

Lowest attendance: 3,457 (v Arzanense in the Copa Italia Lega Pro)

Highest attendance: 6,434 (v Burgo a Buggiano in the league)

Average attendance: 4,686 (4,815 in the league)

Finances

£338,818

One surprise match for me:

Lega Pro Seconda Divisiona Super Cup First Leg: Rimini 3-0 Perugia

An excellent first half display has put one of our hands on the cup already. Luca Polo gave us the lead early on from Bau's cross, before Di Salvo made it two from the spot. By the time Savioa made it three in stoppage time, I was nothing short of delighted.

Lega Pro Seconda Divisiona Super Cup Second Leg: Perugia 1-2 Rimini

I was a little more defensive going in to the second leg, which changed almost immediately upon falling behind. French pairing Faget and El Gueribi rallied us though, and their goals gave us a 5-1 win on aggregate.

Rimini%20badge.png

AC Rimini 1912 - season preview 2012/13 - Lega Pro Prima Divisione

Media expectation: 12th

Board expectation: mid-table

Transfer budget: £0

Wage budget: £32,077p/w (£250p/w under budget)

After promotion last year I've had a pretty busy summer, although sadly it hasn't quite progressed as quickly as I'd have liked thanks to real life getting in the way. We've had a few issues financially over the summer, which is why our wage budget was only increased by a matter of a few grand. However, the good news was that our sponsorship was increased from £230,000 to £430,000, which is a significant boost for us. I've also organised a couple of pre-season cups, which should make all the difference from a financial perspective.

As we aren't due to play in the Serie C2 cup this season (or so I think) we should also have an extra couple of weeks to get our match fitness back, so I'm hoping we race out the blocks. The board are happy with mid-table, but I've got one eye on the play offs - as I always do! I've also asked the club to increase our youth coaching, as young players will be particularly important if we get into Serie B in the not too distant future. I'd also like to upgrade our facilities, but there isn't a chance of that happening.

This summer I've tried to work on a one in, one out basis, and as a result I think we're looking pretty decent in our overall squad balance. There's still a couple of players I'd like to get rid of, but we're certainly getting there. Normally I'd write a little about those who have left, but none of them have featured for the club since I arrived, so I won't waste my time.

Transfers

Transfers_summer_12_13_1.png

Transfers in

Alexandre Durimel: A solid central defender, at 22 Durimel could be a part of our back four for years to come. I'd like him to be a touch quicker, but he looks to be a perfect addition for us.

Medhy Guezoui: The one thing we lacked last season was an authentic target-man, and the Algerian certainly fits that bill. He scored 19 goals for Lens' reserve side last season, and I'm pretty confident he'll be able to reproduce that form in Italy.

Guieseppe Ingrassia: Although we were very solid defensively last year, I thought we could do with a goalkeeper who would be our number 1 for years to come, and we've certainly got that with Ingrassia. A steal.

Yoann Malo I wasn't happy with our midfield options last year, with far too much expected of Longo and El Gueribi. Mallo certainly improves us in this area.

Kevin Martin: Again, we were short at right back, and Martin is a huge improvement. Another good signing for me, and if he can improve his crossing, there's no reason why he can't develop into a good Serie B right back.

Cristian Agnelli Agnelli is well worth the £18,000 we've paid for him, and again improves our options in midfield.

Daniele Sciaudone We were also short at right wing, with Bau far and above the rest of our options. Now there is genuine competition in that position, which can only be good for us long term.

Manuel Cervini Last but not least, Cervini arrives as a back up in midfield, which should allow me to get the ageing Centi off the books.

On with the friendlies.

Pre-season friendlies

Rimini 7-1 Silana

A solid win against a fifth tier side, and even the goal we conceded came in stoppage time from a rocket of a free kick. Medhy Guezoui grabbed a first half hat-trick, while Polo, Di Salvo and Savoia all got one each. The other was an OG.

Rimini 3-0 Genoa

Wowzers, this was an immense display against a Serie A side, in a game that was only meant to earn us a few quid. Again Guezoui was in fine form, bagging a brace. Daniele Sciaudone got the other.

Rimini 1-3 Lazio

This was a completely changed XI, and I'm still happy with our display despite the defeat. Luca Polo with the goal.

Rimini 0-0 Bologna (4-3 on pens)

Another solid display against a top flight side, and I'm beginning to think we may just have a chance of challenging this year.

Rimini 0-3 Cesena

No complaints here, a good run out against another Serie A club. These four games have ensured we finish pre-season with over £800,000 in the bank. A huge improvement.

August

Copa Italia 1QR: Pergocrema 1-2 Rimini

A decent first game of the season, and debut goals from Agnelli and Guezoui.

Copa Italia 2QR: Hellas Verona 1-1 Rimini (aet 4-3 on pens)

A really unlucky way to go out, but we more than matched our illustrious hosts. Daniele Sciaudone with an early goal, and we wrongly had a second ruled out. Still, very encouraging.

September

LPPD: Andria 1-1 Rimini

So close to all three points on our first game in the third tier, we were only denied by a last minute leveller. Luca Polo put us in front just after half time, and then had another wrongfully disallowed soon after. Still, a good point.

LPPD: Rimini 2-0 Feralpi Salo

A double from Medhy Guezoui on his home debut. We could have had more, but I'm more than happy with two.

LPPD: Siracusa 1-3 Rimini

Beginning to get quite excited about this group of players. Luca Polo, Raffaele Longo and an OG saw us comfortably home.

LPPD: Rimini 0-1 Piacenza

We managed everything but score in this one, so I'm happy with the performance if not the result.

September_2012.png

Archived