Game speed help

Hi guys,

Recently bought a new laptop 2 months ago. Just installed FM2015 on my new laptop and it says computer performance 0.5 star and also game speed as 1 star

(1 country loaded and database large).

Any tips on how to make it quicker, The game set up takes a few minutes to load but the general speed seems okay, but when in a game, it takes longer than usual.

My laptop is http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OA4YJZO/ref=pe_385721_37986871_TE_item

Hope anybody can help me, sorry if not much info given to you, i'm not the best at laptop stuff.

It's a fairly awful laptop to be honest, you've gone for the cheapest of the cheap. It ain't gonna be quick. The best advice is just general stuff:

Don't run any other programs in the background alongside FM.

Load fewer leagues and a smaller database.

Put the detail level for in-game competitions as low as possible.

And don't pay attention to the star ratings. Actually run the game - is it fast enough to cope with? Then great. If it isn't, then go for what THFC says until it is.

EDIT: But looking at that laptop, you are never going to get it running quickly. Surprised it runs at all to be honest.

How fast does the game actually process? I had a similar problem with my laptop (Medion Akoya E1713T 2gb ram amd A4 processor) until I upgraded to 4gb ram, now despite it saying 1 star for both speed and performance it runs a helluva lot quicker and I'm enjoying my gaming experience more. Also close down any background programmes via your task manager as games like FM eat a lot of ram, so if any other programmes are running as well they're gonna slow the computer right down, thus FM runs like a snail

Archived